• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be a damn amazing deal. Bautista can still produce.

Can't believe Toronto let him walk and then traded for the worst hitter in baseball this season. Grichuck needs to be sent down to the minors or cut.

Toronto let him walk cause he was terrible defensively, and he can't hit anymore. He's done.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
lol Royals

3GyD0Cz.gif

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
My friend is coming home from the States, and wants to go to a Jays' game at the end of this month. I haven't gotten to one since David Price started against Cleveland...and lost (my luck).

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Ender Inciarte is a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Everytime I see Odubel Herrera.....I think he lost a bet with the hair stylist. Worst hair in Major League Baseball.

Goose Se7en

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Matz has settled down and had pitched solidly. Hope these Mets can get something going, I like the hometown kid.

Oct 30, 2017
This early season has been brutal. Cubs have every other game cancelled lol and they haven't exactly been playing well. I'm also nervous about Darvish at Coors this weekend.

Cochese

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
Where's Carle???????

On the mound, like every other sixth inning. Dude is going to need an arm transplant.

Goose Se7en

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it that hitters nowadays just don't have the fundies in my mind?? Why? Less than 2 outs, you have to drive in that run at 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.