• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
HOLY SHIT.

Top of the 9th, Casty solo HR, then a ground rule double, then a ROJAS HR??? The rally cat on the field must have returned their souls somehow.

FIRST TO 20 WINS!

While Jimmy Rollins watched on!

Just like we drew it up.

Last edited:

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno how anyone could sit there and watch the Jays and not be bored out of their fucking minds. An absolutely dreadful team to cheer for.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
So since I got MLB TV I've been checking out all the different local broadcast crews. Just flipped on the Padres game and selected the Padres broadcast. Thought I was hearing a ghost. Tony Gywnn Jr sounds just like his dad. I didn't know he was doing this so what a pleasant surprise to hear that voice again, but also made me sad because it reminded me we lost Tony Sr far too soon.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
These injuries/illnesses are just killing the Reds right now. The last two series have been frustrating.

Hopefully we can catch some luck here in a couple of days against a very hot Orioles.

abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Double NOBLETIGER for the Rangers so far today, just brutal. The first time Heaney isn't going to a full count on every batter too.

Fnor

Nov 7, 2023
I think I'm going to just give up on seeing another good Pirates team for the foreseeable future. Just absolute garbage.

Fnor

Nov 7, 2023
Naylor has decided to swing at every first pitch and it's painful to watch.

Kwan somehow short-circuited the Emmanuel Clase experience. He's heroballing in every way.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
The inevitable Steven Kwan statue here in Cleveland is going to be so big it'll blot out the sun.

Sep 18, 2023
By the wording of the rules it is pretty clearly a correct call. It's just that the memo is misleading. Totally fair to be mad about the memo but they got the call right

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
CHRISTIAN SCOTT WELCOME TO THE BIGS

(adrian houser hopefully welcome to the toilet)

(jk it's probably a 6-man)

(sigh)

winjet81

Oct 27, 2017
Off-day for the Jays and I'm still keeping up mild hope that Schneider gets canned.

What's the soonest realistic month we could see Shapiro and Atkins shown the door? October?

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Mets should've won 3 of those games -- or at least had the chance to -- but I'll take a walk-off (and I was at the other win, so hooray).

Oct 27, 2017
The Mets showing the Cubs how to properly and legally get a guy out at the plate TWICE and sealing it with a walk off made for a nice Thursday.

SNY app while at work is quite nice (though my work network isn't the greatest... couple cut outs and delays). Ended as soon as I was walking to clock out, what timing haha.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The Mets showing the Cubs how to properly and legally get a guy out at the plate TWICE and sealing it with a walk off made for a nice Thursday.

SNY app while at work is quite nice (though my work network isn't the greatest... couple cut outs and delays). Ended as soon as I was walking to clock out, what timing haha.
Running on Marte is moronic. He's older and he's lost a step but he still has a cannon. Always has.