Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Forgot we had a game today

now I wish I forgot to check the Jays score...

bruh...

Toronto can't catch a break
image.png

Oct 27, 2017
Oh no, Cardinals catcher got hit BAD on a catcher's interference. Bat to the wrist/forearm. I thought it was broken the way he was hanging his arm but we'll see.

Update: Fractured. He was in pain and looked heart broken. Hope for a speedy and full recovery.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Nimmo is so clutch. Always coming up with the tying or go ahead HR.

Keith nailed it. This inning, the Mets lineup is playing like it was supposed to. So many droughts and chases. But damn, 5 runs and no outs third time through with a pitching change.

Last edited:

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Twins sure had no desire to win this game.
Pulling a starter early for your worst bullpen guys, getting outs at third, brutal pitching in the 9th.

Oct 25, 2017
Well they're the two teams with Blue Jays as a form of mascots at some point in their history.
4890_philadelphia_phillies-primary-1944.png

That is true

But I think the real reason is the Expos are gone and I'm assuming the Nationals are the natural rival of the Orioles, Mets and Yankees and Marlins - Rays are obvious

Boston vs Atlanta is also strange, should be Boston vs Philly but I guess the Boston Braves did exist

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Holy hell that Stanton dinger. I am fine with the occasional out on the base paths because he's not allowed to break past a jog if he can actually stay healthy for a change.

Between him, Judge finally getting hot, and Cashman's best trade pickup ever, Verdugo, the Yankees offense is cooking.

Also that Soto guy.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Corbin was a huge factor in that series sweep, hopefully he's coming around

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Prescient as they knew what was coming for him today lol.
*glances at game and stats after the game*

the funny part is even with today's awful game.... in general Logan is still in front of Corbin.... that's how far in front Logan was stat wise when the list was made lol.

isn't a good case for Corbin being there and Dylan Cease not being there at all. Reynaldo López maybe should be on the list instead as well, but he has pitched a bit less.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
David Fry just hit a ball down the third base line and into the stands. It was called a foul ball on the field. Replays seemed to pretty clearly show it passing in front of the pole, i.e. leaving the field in fair territory for a homerun. So naturally, because this is Cleveland, not only did review "confirm" that it was foul, he then got rung up on a third strike that was not in the zone.

KingBrave

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Acuna, Ozzie, and Olson with Homers! Riley walked! Man, I hope this keeps up and wakes them up. KEEP IT GOING, GODDAMNIT!