abrack

Unshakable Resolve
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
I love Bochy but bringing in our worst reliever with an ERA over 10 into a tie game in the 8th inning with 2 runners on after a day off was a nearly indefensible decision. Incredibly frustrating loss.

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
cfxPvt4.jpeg

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
That was an insane pitching duel in San Diego. Arraez getting his first hit at Petco as a Padre and it being a walk off was too perfect! Stoked to go to the game on Sunday.

Oct 27, 2017
Why couldn't this Mets game be on later to help me fall asleep? Mets feel so snoozy with no threats where as the Braves have star after star come up.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Skenes watching his relievers blow a 6-1 lead, allowing both of his inherited runners to score in the process to give him 3 ER. Welcome to the Pirates!

Addie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DFW
Obligatory lolmets and lolbarves, I guess. But I don't really consider combined no-hitters a thing, really. Is that a weird conclusion these days?

If it had been Fried all the way (who is insane and DEALING), I'd have tipped my cap to him.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Obligatory lolmets and lolbarves, I guess. But I don't really consider combined no-hitters a thing, really. Is that a weird conclusion these days?

If it had been Fried all the way (who is insane and DEALING), I'd have tipped my cap to him.
Yeah it's definitely less exciting. And also the Braves walked like 6-7 batters. Was a boring no hitter if it were to be completed.

Fred's CG SH under 100 pitches earlier this year was more impressive.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey

I am happy JDM finally got a homer just to spoil the Braves no-hitter bid at least. That was worth tuning in for lol

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
Seeing just a couple of headlines about what happened in the Pirates game has me wanting to go back and watch it out of morbid curiosity.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Twins should have swept, but chalk up another series win. 6 in a row after that disastrous start. Excited for whenever Royce can come back...the great stretch has let them make sure he's 100% before coming back. for a while it looked more like they wouldn't need him all year b/c they were tracking to win like <70 games

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Judge first 21 games: .181/.320/.359 3HR 11RBI
Judge last 21 games: .293/.418/.640 7HR 16RBI

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017
I remember watching Orioles vs Braves on father's day last year (I think?), but other than that I never checked Peacock. Roku getting games is interesting

Wish they would just do MLB TV Big Inning running whenever multiple games are on, I don't even need commentary or w/e just let me watch multiple games at once