• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Via Xbox Reddit
7430e1f.jpg

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Haven't played a MLB game in over a decade, but may try this out on Xbox.

Does anybody know how low these games get when they go on sale ?

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't played a MLB game in over a decade, but may try this out on Xbox.

Does anybody know how low these games get when they go on sale ?

Usually the 1st sale is around the All-Star game IIRC and it's usually 50% off. It might get some smaller discounts before then, but that's the 1st big discount we usually see.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
With the delayed reveal I thought the release date will end up getting pushed further than just 1 month.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Around play-off time it'll drop to around $20. Then a few months later new game and you might see the older ones on sale for around $10.
Thanks, I can see once it drops to $20 dollars I'll be open to buy it digitally but it would easily be a must buy at $10 dollars. I would just be afraid to wait and it never goes on sale for that low. LOL

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
I think Sony announcing the game would be coming to Xbox months ago, confirmed the Xbox release.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks, I can see once it drops to $20 dollars I'll be open to buy it digitally but it would easily be a must buy at $10 dollars. I would just be afraid to wait and it never goes on sale for that low. LOL

Lol yeah if you don't mind waiting they usually get a deep discount after the seasons over and a few months before the new one comes out.

MadeULook

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Washington State
Great to see this come to Xbox. Been a while since Xbox peeps have had a good baseball game. Excited to see what this looks like on a the PS5 and Series X.

But no Switch or PC version I see. Wonder if they will come later.

ThatOneGuy831

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ooof. Was kinda looking forward to this because I thought there would be a PC version, but I guess not? Hopefully it'll come at a later date or they're just keeping it secret for whatever reason

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are these games PS4 Pro enhanced? If so, I'm curious to see if they'll be the same towards Xbox One X.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
This game looks incredible on lastgen hardware, especially 4K HDR, cant wait to see how it looks on current gen hardware. Though I wouldn't expect too much on their 1st game, 2nd or 3rd game is where they make the most improvements vs lastgen.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Disappointed in no pc it seems but I'm still excited to try this one. Even though I've joined the playstation family this gen anyway with the ps5 so I would've been able to get it now no matter what, I'm still very excited it is going multiplatform hopefully with cross play.

Wil348

Oct 25, 2017
The PS Studios logo is on the cover. If that makes it to the Xbox version, that's wild and actually kind of cool.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
MS and Nintendo retweeted the multiplatform announcement. so it's weird to see no PC or Switch release
its priorities, they didnt want to delay the game too much (been delayed by a month, which is quite surprising when considering covid and needing to make PS5/X1/XSS|X ports), and Xbox version will likely make more money than a switch/PC version would.

Oct 27, 2017
MS and Nintendo retweeted the multiplatform announcement. so it's weird to see no PC or Switch release
The press release specifically said "additional console platforms" so it not being on PC isn't that weird, I suppose it's just coming to the Switch at a later date but this is a seasonal sport so maybe it'll just come in 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.