• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Save to Say That Quite Zero Arc will get redone in compilation films or Manga Adaption.

About ChuChu. There is no way that they will not do more about her in the future. I Can See Her and Shadiqq's Harem Join the Earth Military when the Earth-Space Situation goes south.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Looking at various character goods, it's really unfortunate that they whitewash Suletta to different degrees. It's mostly Bandai Spirits figures that seem to be the biggest offenders. Her Q Pocket is really bad.

Now that I've finished the series, I'm not convinced Suletta and Miorine won't play a big role in a sequel. There's no way Suletta won't fight for Earth and it will be nice to have a disabled Gundam protagonist. I'm a little miffed they didn't even animate her using her crutches in the epilogue.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Sulletta is still recovering from datastorm. She will not pilot MS anytime soon.

Miorine still have Gund Plot thing that going anywhere.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Personally, I still want this:

Prospera is my favorite character.

A prequel centered around her, be it a short series, OVA or a movie - essentially what the Origin OVA is for Char - has become my pipe dream anime project.

One that will most likely never happen, unfortunately.

But daaaaaamn, can you imagine what a sick ass anti-hero/ villain protag character study that could be? Watching that woman become increasingly desperate and unhinged as the health of her child progressively fails, then watch her complicated-ass feelings as she raises Suletta? Watching more and more of Elnora get twisted and warped into becoming Prospera? Holy fuck that'd be lit as fuck! Plus, there's so much cool story you could insert in there if you wished. Like, at this point it is a commonly accepted fandom headcanon that Prospera and Mio's mom knew each other... there are many places you could go with that. So on and so forth.

Done well, that shit would unseat War in Pocket as my most appreciated piece of Gundam media. Alas, pipe-iest of pipe dreams.

Princess Bubblegum

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know, I think a Lady Prospera OVA would be unnecessary. We see her as Elnora in the prologue, and we see many shades of her in the main series. Plus just looking at what she did to Suletta among other things informs us about her character. Extended footage of what Eri shows Suletta in ep. 18 could be worked into a compilation film. Now a prequel that intercuts Miorine (with her mother) and Suletta's childhoods, that I can get behind.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
I don't think Elnora and Mio's mom know each other.

Everything looks like Prospera Found Out that Delling's Secret Built Quite Zero and She came to help him (find a way to revenge him)

Princess Bubblegum

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Notrette Rembran had the initial idea for Quiet Zero, though it's unknown if she knew about the data storm. Not impossible that Lady Prospera learned about it from her but logistically improbable, given Elnora and Eri were hiding on Mercury. Notrette knew enough to put her hidden message to her daughter as the failsafe code against it being misused. The mystery here is what the hell was Quiet Zero supposed to do in the first place? Notrette was a botanical engineer, though obviously very intelligent.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
The Problem is that Suletta doesn't care about the Earth-Space Conflict.
Unless they go the Prince of Darkness route (Suletta becomes EdgeLord somehow)

Last edited:

Princess Bubblegum

On Break
Oct 25, 2017
Uh, Suletta has plenty of reasons to care about Earth and to defend it from the Space Assembly League. One her wife, two the bulk of her friends are Earthians, and three part of her arc was deciding what she wanted to fight for. Also she's pretty damn invested in Earth now, what with the schools.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Uh, Suletta has plenty of reasons to care about Earth and to defend it from the Space Assembly League. One her wife, two the bulk of her friends are Earthians, and three part of her arc was deciding what she wanted to fight for. Also she's pretty damn invested in Earth now, what with the schools.
Yeah, but I can see Sulleta piloting MS to defend the area where she lived rather than join the Earth Military and go to war (save that for ChuChu)

Watch Nadesico.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XphjF-fHZkM

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Here's the thing.

1) The entire world witnessed the overwhelming power of GUND. The desire to pursue weaponized GUND will be enormous. As such, a lot of actors would have it in their best vile interests to try to swallow up Gundarm Inc like how they Ochs Earth did with Vanadis and weaponize their tech.
2) Miorine's little wealth redistribution stunt and the temporary setback of the colonial satus quo has pissed off a lot of people. A lot of wealthy, unscrupulous and murderous people now prolly want her head. The part they probably haven't shown us in epilogue is all the assassination attempts Sabina and co have had to thwart.

Among other things.

The idea that Mio and Suletta get to peacefully live in an idyllic happily ever after is not quite so believable when you think about it. The epilogue is borderline misleading. Any further conflict and flare up between Earth and Space will be Mio's and Suletta's concern whether they want it or not.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
Things would have to go pretty terribly for Suletta to get into the robot again, i'd sooner expect Ericht to become more autonomous like a whole android body or just the next Gundam to fight. Their little organization at the end is completly divorced from the Military Industrial Complex. The other Earth companies who got all that was left of Benerit got some beef with space still and SAL will try some shit to get more wars going on earth. The main couple really doesn't need to get involved unless dragged into it by outside powers, or a revenge plot of one of the survivors of Quinharbor getting a robot by one of the other factions.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Here's the thing.

1) The entire world witnessed the overwhelming power of GUND. The desire to pursue weaponized GUND will be enormous. As such, a lot of actors would have it in their best vile interests to try to swallow up Gundarm Inc like how they Ochs Earth did with Vanadis and weaponize their tech.
I mean whoever own Peli now have GUND in their hand. Jeturk have it too due to Schwarzette.

SAL and EAL also have it too.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Well, I expect/hope they do a novel that is set during 3 Years Timeskip.

Things would have to go pretty terribly for Suletta to get into the robot again, i'd sooner expect Ericht to become more autonomous like a whole android body or just the next Gundam to fight. Their little organization at the end is completly divorced from the Military Industrial Complex. The other Earth companies who got all that was left of Benerit got some beef with space still and SAL will try some shit to get more wars going on earth. The main couple really doesn't need to get involved unless dragged into it by outside powers, or a revenge plot of one of the survivors of Quinharbor getting a robot by one of the other factions.
I mean JNTHED still needs a job.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Guel and Daribalde (Season 2 Form) join Gundam Versus

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DfkMT944wU&t=1s

k6DfktJ.jpg

Same Energy