Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/re_biorand/status/1788360087662219446

www.moddb.com

Akuma Mode for Resident Evil 2

Akuma Mode Play as the classic Street Fighter character Akuma in Resident Evil 2 just like the old classic 1998 rumour, utilize his Gohadoken to defeat your enemies and use his Ansatsuken fighting style to kill any opponent.

4.png

2.png

This is great.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Max really out there righting history's wrongs.

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
This is amazing.

This along with a lot of those EGM April fools jokes I swore were real. I'm glad we're making good now on a lot of them. Haha.

Nov 23, 2023
I think I remember reading about this in EGM back in the day. They even had screenshots and everything. Those jerks.

JazzmanZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What's next? Someone's gonna remake wind Waker with twilight princess assets?

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, this is definitely one of those april fools I remember.

Others would include laura croft nude, and playable ssj3 gotenks in DBZ Final Bout

WhiskeyRose

Mar 8, 2020
Oh, this is fantastic. I remember getting this issue from the magazine rack at my local grocery store and wishing it was true.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Max is just on a roll, haha. Kudos to him and the team bringing this joke to reality! XD

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
This is cheating! If you haven't legitimately done 6 playthroughs with only a knife and a handgun - A ranking all of them, then you don't deserve Gouki. >:(

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
I've heard this rumor from video game magazine while back but never thought it was April fool's, lol.

Pretty cool mod.

El Crono

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
I remember a friend doing all six insane runs to unlock Akuma, and after he was done and getting no reward, thinking "I must have done something wrong" and doing it again.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I never got the hate for max. Dude is such a goddamn G. Spreading the fighting game love in every which way

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I never got the hate for max. Dude is such a goddamn G. Spreading the fighting game love in every which way
most of the hate i see for the same reason most people hate on youtube, stuff like thumbnails being recommended to them or whathaveyou

anyone who bothers to watch tho usually start to understand that max is great and he fucking loves fighting games and the FGC in general

also has an infectious positive attitude