• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
I'll admit I wasn't super into Angela when she started but holy heck the last year or so she's pretty much become my fav with Tommy. She's just soo unhinged and funny.

Same, when she first popped up, IIRC on a TNTL, she wasn't...great. But then I think from the cat food incident or when she first showed up on Try Not To Win did she finally start to grow and is now one of my favorite casts to watch lol.

Worthintendo

Oct 25, 2017
Same, when she first popped up, IIRC on a TNTL, she wasn't...great. But then I think from the cat food incident or when she first showed up on Try Not To Win did she finally start to grow and is now one of my favorite casts to watch lol.
For me I think it was the Board AF Legacy series they did where I started to really enjoy her stuff, she really showed a great range in that for me and then I got her.

Holmes

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The focus has been on Courtney and Shayne but these past few days have been great for Amanda content. And a new Love is Blind is coming!

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I started getting recommended a bunch of shorts some months or so ago and just decided to subscribe this weekend when I realized I always enjoy watching them.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
A second Love is Blind video has hit the games channel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFbAHEg1lrw

image.png