Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: Original tweet deleted, I wonder why?

Dg5DRFSXkAAzxj1.jpg

Edit2: he got a 30 day ban for this

Next winner of the Trending Gamer category ?

trendinggamer52sjv.png

Seriously, how is this guy not banned? Offsite shit should lead to bans, too.

Last edited:

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
It got him through a lot?

Sorry, but LOL

EDIT: Glad to see I'm not the only one who found that weird.

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
A lot of people grew up using the word and pretty much stopped using it after learning it was a hurtful term. I don't think they had to take their income in mind, just other people's feelings. But hey.

Oct 29, 2017

GearDraxon

Oct 25, 2017
guys you don't get my avant-garde comedy, and don't understand the internet

but pls use it to subscribe

Oct 27, 2017
Does he think people should feel sorry for him because he can't broadcast hate speech because it might hurt his bottom line? He seems like a fucking idiot who is completely disconnected from reality.

i really need to make sure my kids dont get into dumb shit like watching streamers

There are plenty of streamers who aren't hateful human garbage. I've never even heard of this guy before.

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
At least he's honest I guess? I think I can respect that. Takes balls to admit you don't give a fuck about anyone or anything but money and are a literally piece of shit.

TriniTrin

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
There are so many of these people streaming to kids. Humans are fucked. I hate these kind of people so much. Making a lot of money while acting like total shit heads because they have influence.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Is there any reason why no journalist made an article about those pieces of shit?

Seriously. They can affect kids. You have Boogie, Disrespect "Ching chang chong"-ing, this piece of work and seems every week some big streamer gets into shit like that, but I dont see any article on a big gaming website condoning that.

OP
OP
Kenzodielocke

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any reason why no journalist made an article about those pieces of shit?

Seriously. They can affect kids. You have Boogie, Disrespect "Ching chang chong"-ing, this piece of work and seems every week some big streamer gets into shit like that, but I dont see any article on a big gaming website condoning that.
That's the reason I made this thread. I never ever heard of this guy, but he has a lot of followers and threads on resetera give you the Option to shed some light on this problem.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stop giving attention to these clowns and their income will change. Gaming communities and press giving him attention is what causes his success to begin with.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"I don't care enough about the LGBTQ+ community to stop."

You'd think that'd be low-effort satire of this guy.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Guys I'm going to stop using the N world because I might lose my job. It was my favorite word growing up. It helped me get over the death of my parents. I didn't use it to hurt black people. I only used it to be racist. It was common growing up so I am going to use that as a scapegoat. I'm only stopping to save my job. I just don't care enough about black people to stop. And in case any of you still find my shitty statement still shitty, well actually I was just doing a joke! Don't be so serious.

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This guy has long been a piece of shit, fixing giveaways, hacking, gambling, pretty sure he was even pushing dodgy crypto stuff when it was popular.

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey uh OP I understand what the point of the second tweet is, but maybe you should emphasise that it's not actually a real tweet before people get confused.

Lo-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Philadelphia
If enlightenment and the queer rights movement won't convince him that the word is inherently hateful, then self-preservation will have to do. As long as we have to hear it from one less person, I can live with that. Remember, why be hateful when you can just be quiet?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, ignoring does not work.

I am talking generally. The media and the community are idolizing toxic idiots, celebrating their toxicity. Well before big streamers and youtubers had ther n-word, f***ot moments, etc. they were toxic despicable people, celebrated for their successes and shit giving them further exposure. Reporting on them being idiots is good, but in general we shouldn't even talk about people like these imho. You normally don't need for them to actively be racist or homophobic to know they are trash.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Counting on that alt-right money, but time has shown that those dumpsterboys drop people quick. Any potential boost he gets from this will be short-lived. I hope he doesn't have a backup plan.

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
What an entitled little bitch lmfao. Especially his cool guy "also totes don't care about lgbt btw".

Oct 26, 2017

Wait I don't get it. Isn't Boogie good people? What exactly did he do?

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
One of his favorite words that for him through stuff....wtf.

"I'm not a bigot, I'm just fucking stupid"