• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
I hope they release the full results from that poll after the presentation. I'm sure top 10 will be the usual suspects like Zinogre, Nargacuga, Bezel, etc.

I really wanna know where my favs Duramboros and Zamtrios ended up. And if Khezu placed above Gigginox.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
I wasn't really expecting Wilds, but I did have hopes for some kind of remaster package releasing this year to fill the gap between now and Wilds. A big anniversary event would have been perfect for that. But nope, apparently nothing happening at all games wise =(

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah didn't they say the next info for Wilds will be in the summer? I guess Summer Game Fest is where we will see the game next.

Shinrou

Oct 28, 2017
Finland
At least I can be disappointed upfront, even though this was given.

I still wish they would show even just a couple of screenshots at the very least but eh.

lucablight

Oct 27, 2017
Well, they can still announce a MH4 remaster since it technically isn't a "new" game. LOL.
I think that would be a huge waste of time and resources. Monster Hunter generations already exists if you want the old style gameplay. The QoL improvements and updated mechanics in World and Sunbreak also make it outdated now tbh.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah...that followup tweet just crushed me.

Its sad to me this year (month) is the 20th anniversary yet we arent even getting a trailer, or a port of an older game like 3U or 4U.

Wilds feels like forever away.