• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

h8bit

Oct 26, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty awesome it's launching next month but the price + idea of starting over from scratch + same month as MHGU is enough to make me hold off for awhile. Probably until the Steam winter sale.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Only one month left, nice!

I`d like to see the advanced graphics options...

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, will consider buying it. Not sure if I will consdiering I own it on PS4, but 60 FPS is tempting.

Oct 31, 2017
The Blocc
I'm shocked it's comikg so soon, I'd double dip if they added more than 4 monsters since I finished it in February.

If they ever add G-rank I might actually play it again and might buy it again for PC.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Man though only thing I'm worried about is that this release is totally going to be a Capcpom Test™ in some way.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So 4K 60fps is possible but what do I need to archieve this when a GTX1060 is for 1080p 30fps?
What about the updates? Will the PC version have all the console updates at launch or do we need to wait for that? Because the trailer didn't make this clear to me

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
So Capcom are really going to go and release two Monster Hunter games in the same goddamn month.

Christ.

Bjones

Oct 30, 2017
I'm shocked it's comikg so soon, I'd double dip if they added more than 4 monsters since I finished it in February.

If they ever add G-rank I might actually play it again and might buy it again for PC.

So soon?

The console version was released a long time ago....

I want to get it. But I'm not going to buy full price for a late port Capcom.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom has been teasing an announcement for the entire week end, and we're getting a barebone Capcom Unity page ? :/
No info on resolution, framerate and options ? I'm used to better stuff from them.

h8bit

Oct 26, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
This or Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate?

Two very different games! I'd recommend watching some video of each. MHW is 100% more beginner friendly and I would recommend if it's your first MH. It did away with a lot of annoying things re: item management and having two sets of armors depending on if you are melee or ranged.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
And MHGU is coming at the end of August.

Capcom are you doing this on purpose?
Capcom and Switch...
if they will delay MHW Ultomate for PC i will be super angry
There's no expansion planned so far. Just DLC.
This or Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate?
Depends what you're looking for. If you're new to the series, World. If you're a veteran, GU.
The one thing I want is cross-play. Doubtful, but hopeful
I believe they've already confirmed no cross-play.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
I'm pretty sure the 1080p30fps part is a conservative statement from them. Bar any optimization disaster a 1060 should run circles around it, it's still a MTFramework game after all.

Zoon

Oct 25, 2017
CAPGODS!
After all this time with no info I expected a delay to 2019. Pleasantly surprised.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
Two very different games! I'd recommend watching some video of each. MHW is 100% more beginner friendly and I would recommend if it's your first MH. It did away with a lot of annoying things re: item management and having two sets of armors depending on if you are melee or ranged.

Capcom and Switch...

There's no expansion planned so far. Just DLC.

Depends what you're looking for. If you're new to the series, World. If you're a veteran, GU.

I believe they've already confirmed no cross-play.
Ah, I see. Thanks!

Thoraxes

Oct 25, 2017
Gehenna
Way too close to WoW BFA to care about getting it now. That's gonna be my PC time for the next few months. Also doesn't help that a more content rich game is coming later in the month that I'll be playing on the go when I'm not at my PC.

Also $60 at launch when the other versions are already on sale for sub-$30 lol. It'll be a good candidate for the winter sale if it hits $35 hopefully though.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!! That's so soon. Much sooner than I could have ever hoped for.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
I need to know if it supports 144Hz.
I know my pc probably won't be powerful enough, but I wanna try.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Mmmm, it doesn't fill me with confidence when they mention 30fps, 30fps should never be on a devs mind for a PC release. 1080p/60 is the minimum these days with 1440p, 144Hz and even 4K monitors becoming so common now. And £50? Bitch please. Plus it's coming out just before a World of Warcraft expansion so I'll be skipping it for a long time.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, a few weeks earleir than Generations Ultimate....
Why is capcom even doing that!? now im conflicted
I cant even say lol 30fps because Generations Ultimate also doesnt run a 60fps
Now i have no idea if I should pick up both or just skip World.. maybe Ill wait for a sale on world