• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017

Also balance patch, loading improvement coming on the same day.

-now they are selling your appearance (character cutomization) change ticket. They will be giving 1 for free to everyone.
-now your collecting loot motion won't be affected by fellow hunters.
-now there is option to return to gathering hall right away when the quest ends.

Last edited:

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So this, Ni No Kuni 2, Detective Pikachu and Blastoise in Pokken Tournament all within a week of each other?

That's cool.

OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
updating OP..
character cutomization change is paid DLC but they are giving everyone 1 free chance.

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
God, I hope the loading improves significantly. I cannot even begin to imagine how much time I've wasted looking at the loading screen.

It's the one blemish on an otherwise brilliant game.

OP
OP
Xenosaga

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
DYPelSzUMAA8eYX.jpg

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I guess Deviljho is the only spring monster. I was kinda hoping that it would include one or two other monsters from the leaked DLC list.

Oh well, 20 minutes of new content in better than nothing.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
You make a character in the beginning, and can change most details you would on a human (makeup, hairstyle, etc.) any time you want.
Seems like this ticket is a reset for the character entirely, you can probably pick different gender and what not.

Have been waiting for something like this, wonder if we can change names too.

Carbonox

Dec 13, 2017
Transmog is the only thing I really want but some of those changes coming are definitely welcome. Looking forward to Devil Joe.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
via Gaijinhunter's twitter:

• GS getting buffs to LV2 and LV3 normal.strong charge, LS getting longer foresight window
  • SNS getting stronger round slash/ability to use wedge beetles with weapon out, Hammer getting increased stun damage for several attacks
  • HH will also give you attack up when you encore on top of knock back protection, GL getting stronger wyvern blasts with less sharpness,
  • SA getting LV4 earplugs on the super jump finisher, some new combo paths, etc.
  • CB getting nerfed stun for Ultra, elemental phial getting a buff (hell yeah!), better hits for elemental blasts for ultra
  • IG getting stronger power up effect, longer duration for all colors, no loss when mounting on timer,
  • Lance gets super armor after a successful counter (!?), DB get increases demon gauge increase, Bow just bug fixes, no Bowgun changes
  • Faster load times, ability to boot from hall, subtitles size adjust, return to gathering hall after quest (!!!), no flinch during carves!
  • Ticket to let you redo your character appearance, free from March 16 but paid DLC in spring.

Deleted member 33382

User request account closure
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Now move the canteen to the ground floor so I can eat quick and jump back into the hunt. Fuck getting dropped in no mans land with no food.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I hope they have some 1X improvements in the works also but it all sounds good so far.

Bring on the Jho!

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Return to gathering hall sounds great, hopefully people start using it. If they're not going to allow multiplayer in town then they should also put everything you need into the gathering hall, shops smithy investigations farm etc.

I've been too busy/tired to load the game up lately but Joe and these loadtime/balance changes will get me back in for sure.

tenderbrew

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Man Deviljjo is cool. Wish there was like .. 9 more monsters coming as well though. The selection is anemic in an otherwise fantastic game.

Pila

Oct 31, 2017
Cool, can't wait to feed the old bastard.

I'm gonna retouch my chara with the freebie, that's cool as well.

I still think the gathering hub should be the only place where you can play multiplayer, just being able to return directly there is not gonna make it relevant again with randoms, but hey it is what it is.