mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
So really fast. From what I heard, when you get to Beo, return from the expedition and do the quests to farm of Master rank equipment since apparently the fight against the Beo is Master Rank. Mind you, you can probably just fight it and finish it, but you can farm up the equipment now so you can have an easier time with that hunt and future hunts. Get Ores and then Great jagras. Something like that. Happy Hunting.

Hmm I don't see my pre-order layered armors in my inventory.

Did you go back to your housekeeper in your room to redeem them?

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if my PS4 is dying, but are load times in iceborne extremely bad? Trying to load the first thing after the first cut scene and this this is taking like 5 minutes to load

I don't know if they seem longer than I remember or if I am just too spoiled from the PC version but damn these loading times are not fun....

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'm fumbling so hard with the controls lmao. I feel like I'm a total newb.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When the hell do you get the Yukumo layered armor? Its not in add on bonuses or the new smith section, and its pissin me off

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
because i have my account set to home on my brother's ps4, i couldn't pre-download (if that was even an option) so i'm downloading now u_u

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
I went and redeemed the ticket for changing my appearance and YYYOOOOOO! We got dreads, cornrows, and various fades? Capcom out here doing more than most. GOTG

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Am i stupid? Becausextheres no master tab under layered armors, its just listing the 10 bushi pieces as seperate rows

Looks like this when changing it from the item box,

And I definitely had it before stepping foot into the Iceborne land, so you should be able to change it before your cutscenes.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like this when changing it from the item box,

And I definitely had it before stepping foot into the Iceborne land, so you should be able to change it before your cutscenes.

Yeah, i dont know if im somehow unupdated despite literally playing the iceborne content right now or what, but theres no tabs in mine at all.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't help online with the first fight? Annoying.

Forgot how hard they make it to do the campaign with your friends.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Just beat World and you're good to go. Just be careful about the sudden spike in difficulty. Even those with highly developed goodies will likely find themselves needing to upgrade their sets right away.

Beat World's Story Mode? 'cause that's definitley been done. Beat some of the Elder Dragons and event monsters as well.

Akainu

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everywhere and nowhere
Still one hour plus to go..
pdvuwinxq3a31.gif
It's frustrating joining people's quest and they are already using new stuff.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
So really fast. From what I heard, when you get to Beo, return from the expedition and do the quests to farm of Master rank equipment since apparently the fight against the Beo is Master Rank. Mind you, you can probably just fight it and finish it, but you can farm up the equipment now so you can have an easier time with that hunt and future hunts. Get Ores and then Great jagras. Something like that. Happy Hunting.

Did you go back to your housekeeper in your room to redeem them?
No that was my mistake lol I got it now.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Not to spoil, but apparently there's a feature here I don't think they ever talked about. Pretty cool too that they are letting us
Take pictures. And by that, I mean with the researcher apparently making it where we take pictures of the felynes while running around. Pretty cool and hope it doesn't get to crazy.

Also the Great Jagras Great Sword looks sick as all hell!

Last edited:

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Played for about 1.5hs, did the clutch claw tutorial and fought Beotodus. Got to Seliana and saved it.

This is gonna be great!

Now I just need the soundtrack on Spotify!

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Oh my god, the main menu screen with the little snow critters in the hot spring. I just can't...