Status
Not open for further replies.

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Question, is it possible to KO a elder dragon if everybody brings a mega blast barrel?

Mega barrel bomb don't do KO damage.

KO damage source : Hammer/Hunting Horn attack, CB impact phial, SnS/Lance shield based attack, Greatsword sword slap, Bowgun Sticky ammo.

Edit : do you mean topple/knockdown ? Then yes if all eight bomb explode on Kush/Teo face it definitely knock them down. And Nergi if the bombs explode and breaks his white spike.

Last edited:

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
But according to those charts the highest chance of getting of getting a worn feystone that includes an elemenless decoration is to kill tier 3 monsters. The drop rate for tier 3 is 72% while tier 2 is only 35%. Or am I not understanding this correctly?

Ahh, I thought Elementless is from Warped, then T3 definitely your best bet.

Bob Beat

Oct 25, 2017
Yup, it's percentage. The more negative it is the higher your chance and severity of blight is.
Gracias
Man people are so bad at fighting Diablos.
Black Diablos is hell. First time last night in a long while and I forgot how tough he is.

That Jho GS really changed things around for me. Now I'm farming HR armor but I have two pieces and it helps a lot. Just got to HR 14. I'll do this, then switch to bow later on. Good hunts last night, D i Z

SunhiLegend

The Legend Continues
Oct 25, 2017
wtVSgTb.gif

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
No equipment or such? I noticed I got random armor pieces but never understood what I did to get'em

Once you finish all arena quests, you have the ability to forge the arena exclusive armor. (brigade and commission sets). They require coins to make. There are also arena exclusive weapons which require coins to make.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm confused with the KO gem. So it should allow me to stun monsters easier with it, right? So that's works on any weapon? Why call it a KO gem if its a stun gem?

Yoshichan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I honestly want the person who decided for 2 brute monsters as an arena match to be fired. He should stop working at any department in which involves other peoples entertainment.

I need to fucking start a petition for this, how stupid could one person possibly be? I seriously don't get it.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly want the person who decided for 2 brute monsters as an arena match to be fired. He should stop working at any department in which involves other peoples entertainment.

I need to fucking start a petition for this, how stupid could one person possibly be? I seriously don't get it.

Just use Gunlance. Easy mode/

xclk07

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Speaking of arena, this is something that I've yet to jump into, but going to start very soon (need that Divine Slasher!). Since I have played with nothing but LS the entire game, I'm a bit wary of trying to learn a LOT more of the arena's fixed equipment. Are there 2 or 3 weapons (besides LS, which I'll choose in the 3 quests they are available), that don't have crazy learning curves? Looks like GS and Hammer could fill in the gaps for me on the other 6 quests. Those reasonable to learn?

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
So I'm confused with the KO gem. So it should allow me to stun monsters easier with it, right? So that's works on any weapon? Why call it a KO gem if its a stun gem?

It's not really worth using a KO gem unless your'e using a blunt weapon or possibly a sword and shield (which does KO damage with the shield bash). Technically you can do a little KO damage with ranged weapon melee attacks but it's certainly not worth decorating for.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
KO decos are worth it if you want to make it more potent. You can constantly stun the monsters if you max it out.

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
Am I crazy for trying to make every final weapon? It's keeping me busy and I'm most of the way there. I'm just missing a shitload of Gems to finish the job. There's a couple monsters I'll need to actually farm (Lavasioth and Tobi Kadachi mostly) but overall just kind of playing around and doing bounties I've acquired most of what I need to build stuff.

I'm at 8 of 14 jho weapons on that front. I think I'll finish with Pickle before moving on to the next thing.

KanameYuuki

Dec 23, 2017
Colombia
I need help. I'm trying to make butterfly barchia arms. But I don't see that option when I go to the smithy. From the few posts on this from the internet, it seems that I have to collect
I have all that. I still don't see the option to forge the armor.

Is your character a male? I had the same problem when I needed the male counterpart (King Bettle Set) and since mine is female I had no idea it was the butterfly set for me.

Recall

Oct 27, 2017
I need help. I'm trying to make butterfly barchia arms. But I don't see that option when I go to the smithy. From the few posts on this from the internet, it seems that I have to collect
I have all that. I still don't see the option to forge the armor.

Butterfly is a female only set. Beetle is a Male only set. What gender is your character? And have you used the tree much to harvest stuff?

Edit- beaten ^

Pravus

Oct 28, 2017
The fuck is going on with PSN? I can't play online.

Nevermind, it's on my end.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Once you finish all arena quests, you have the ability to forge the arena exclusive armor. (brigade and commission sets). They require coins to make. There are also arena exclusive weapons which require coins to make.
You can forge some pieces without completing all the arena quests. I made the brigade chest last night and only did a few arena quests.

Shoutout to impact for helping me with the azure rathalos and taking him down in 5 minutes.

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
B
Did I see a post somewhere about an ERA squad on this? Is that still going?
Yes, I'm trying to get a new one going as the old one is full with seemingly lots of inactive members. Add me on PSN, Geist6one7. I will be on later this afternoon. If I see you on I will invite you to the room and give you a squad invite. This goes for anyone else in this thread on PS4 who wants to squad up.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Ppl dying from Teostra nuke in 2018

Scum of the earth, I swear. Stop playing online you fucking baddie.

People should 1) Use High Elder Seal weapons to keep it at bay or 2) Have Flash pods ready if he's accumulated a ton of fire around him. I was with a bunch of randoms once and I was the ONLY ONE flashing him when he was about to Supernova. We're in end game now, learn to fight Teo.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I'm trying to get a new one going as the old one is full with seemingly lots of inactive members. Add me on PSN, Geist6one7. I will be on later this afternoon. If I see you on I will invite you to the room and give you a squad invite. This goes for anyone else in this thread on PS4 who wants to squad up.
Sent a FR (same as here). I'm on most evenings UK time.

KanameYuuki

Dec 23, 2017
Colombia
I give a pass on Teostra since I'm guilty too, I haven't tried tempered Teo since I know I'll get hit with that, bothers me when people flash Kushala when it is still on its tornado, but what I seriously hate and always gets me one step closer to kicking people is when they get the Effluvium status, out of every single status and counter preparation in the game it is the only one when you must have resistance to it, who cares about poison/para/elemental(even thunder with Kirin).

How do you all get Tier 2 investigations? So far I have one Tobi and a ton of Elders from the event.

Oct 26, 2017
People should 1) Use High Elder Seal weapons to keep it at bay or 2) Have Flash pods ready if he's accumulated a ton of fire around him. I was with a bunch of randoms once and I was the ONLY ONE flashing him when he was about to Supernova. We're in end game now, learn to fight Teo.

That reminds me I got a elderseal boost jewel last night, so I think it's time to make the Love's Sorrow Lance.

Recall

Oct 27, 2017
The truth about learning is that failing and understanding your mistakes is a part of the process. Well it is for me.

KanameYuuki

Dec 23, 2017
Colombia
Not really sure what to augment on my Kadachi Lion III HBG, One slot is ofc Health Regen, I guess one gem 1 slot doesn't hurt but is it worth it to have 2 Health Regen or is it one more than enough so I can put Affinity instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.