User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
IT WAS FUCKING KABAL

DxIvqUvW0AAe_xD.png

goddamnimglam

Oct 27, 2017
I'm at the doctors so I caught bits and pieces but can someone tell me

1. Is Shao Kahn preorder for the switch?
2. Is the collectors edition also for the switch?

//DEVIL//

Banned
Aug 13, 2018
I really loved the animation of geras. And you can feel the power of his attacks. This is looking amazing

Christo750

May 10, 2018
Game looks fucking awesome.

I guess no Switch collectors edition? The site still has Switch listed but it wasn't shown just now.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Geras is just Tremor with some time powers. Honestly, not the most interesting character.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"I have to ask for a friend, will you be selling a $300 edition for maximum profit?"

"In fact, since you guys love us so much, we're selling it to you for $400! It's the same as the other edition, except you get a SECOND Kombat Koin!"

Host: WOWIE ZOWIE! Let me get out my phone so I can nab that pre-order! You at home can do the same! Unbelievable value!

PalaceMidas

May 19, 2018
Love the customisation, love what little we saw of the story.

Absolutely hate the aesthetics again. Everything looks so desaturated.

BigJeffery

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can't watch at work, is anyone Tweeting reveals? Are grooves or whatever the different modes were called back from MKX?

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I noticed that

Some stuff still looks kinda funky , but noticble improvements

It does seem to look somewhat better while still looking like a Mortal Kombat game in motion. Like, there aren't any SF-like links as was rumored.

The worst thing that they kept from before is the idiotic stance switching. Give it a fucking rest already. Why is that even in the game? You can't figure out how to make the characters always appear from the same side?

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I like Geras' animation.

But the design is awful. Looks like a generic character you can build in a 2010 MMRPG.