• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
One time I ordered some Vietnamese salad rolls with pork in them. Instead of using grilled pork like a normal resteraunt they just cut up a hot dog and it was fucking disgusting.

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
Dude in front of me at subway ordered a toasted black olive sandwich. Only black olives and cheese. Like handfuls and handfuls. Had them smother it in sweet onion sauce after. I almost left and didn't get any food even though it was the only place in this tiny town I was in opened at the time.

still think about it sometimes

Kaiser Swayze

Oct 30, 2017
ygBDxOu.jpg

Leynos

Oct 27, 2017
Anyway, I once saw a girl squirt an entire packet of mayonnaise in her mouth. Just thinking about it makes me shudder in disgust even now.

Oh, Lord, have I a story for you. Keep a barf-bag handy.

My brother used to work in the kitchen in a local restaurant. He, and his cohorts weren't the brightest bunch, especially "Ted." They proposed a bet to Ted that he couldn't eat an entire industrial-sized gallon jug of mayo.

Ted agreed to the bet.

An entire gallon of mayonnaise.

One whole fucking gallon of mayonnaise!

2068712.jpg

Well, Ted grabbed a big-ass spoon, and started pounding it down. Spoonful after spoonful, down his gullet. Of course, he soon felt sick, and ran off to the bathroom to vomit, much to the mirth of his loving co-workers. He returned, and picked up where he left off. Ted having emptied his stomach was not considered a deal-breaker as his friends were so magnanimous.

Again, Ted runs off to the bathroom to puke his guts out. Whilst so preoccupied, his chums thought it hilarious to refill some of the contents from another jug! And so the cycle continued: shovel down some mayo, go vomit it up, have some of it surreptitiously refilled, and eat some more.

Ted eventually went through the entire gallon jug of mayonnaise (plus some extra for garnish.)

And what was the grand reward for such horrible abuse? Fame? This was before the days of socal media. Women? None to be had there.

Fortune, it was to be fortune. A whole $20; one Jackson. For scarfing down a gallon+ of mayonnaise, making yourself terribly ill, and a complete fool of yourself.

And they never paid him. In case you forgot, Ted wasn't very bright.

Oh, and the worst is any sort offal (liver, tripe, tongue, feet, intestine, etc.) or pineapple on pizza.

Last edited: