• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...far-right-men-masculinity-women-a8027816.html

There's nothing manlier than dairy, right? What could be a better display of masculinity than downing a pint of whole milk?

This is the bizarre thinking behind the far right's new favourite insult: "soy boy".

It's becoming more widely used online and can be used as an adjective too, with people or actions being described as "very soy."

What the hell is even happening anymore?

PatMan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is a 4chan green text story that features this term and it's hilarious. Guy uses it as an insult but bc his coworkers have no idea what it is, they end up calling him that lol

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Soy chico.

Lactose intolerance is now something associated with the left? What is going on?

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Maybe they realized that 'cuck' makes them seem like they're worried about inadequacy.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can I be "Vanilla Almond Lad" when the Social Justice Cuck Team assembles? Big fan of the almond.

MrChocolate

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Soy is trash, that is a fact. But mocking those who like it? I mean, we already mock those who don't like pineapple on their pizza.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Sometimes, I wonder if these articles just pop up as a means of trying to brainwash the far-right nutters into adopting new, ridiculously more moronic language.

Killzig

Oct 25, 2017
The Alex Jones crowd has been on this for a while also...

EPqFZQU.png

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
Maybe they've realized that cuck and snowflake are too easy to level back at them. Soyboy is more obscure.

But fuck 'em. Gonna start calling these Nazis soyboys now.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
At least its getting away from the slight racist undertones of cuck.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
honestly, cuck kind of had a lot of mileage to it and was hideously effective even if it was just on the internet plus the people who like to shitpost IRL. I don't see this being the same

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The milk thing is old, I remember Spencer repping it last year

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
What a coincidence; I thought of my own new word to describe alt-righters. It's "assholes."