Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
www.gamespot.com

MrBeast Is Coming To Fortnite And Giving One Player A Million Dollars

Do you have what it takes to walk away with a million dollars?

View: https://twitter.com/hypex/status/1602347910032760832?s=46&t=LlvuHD1kdZR83Zq4dYRahg

View: https://twitter.com/hypex/status/1602356774115414016?s=46&t=LlvuHD1kdZR83Zq4dYRahg

Epic Games has partnered with YouTuber MrBeast for a Fortnite collaboration. During the limited-time collaboration, players will be able to complete MrBeast's Extreme Survival Challenge on December 17. The player with the highest score will be declared the winner and earn one million dollars.

It's now time to steal money from children Era

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
Oh great two of my least favorite trends are fusing. Again.

Good for their respective fans, though! You all have fun.

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like his inclusion in a video gamey crossover...However, I hear the guy is actually really nice IRL and does great things so I am not going to hate on the guy himself. Cheers to him.

Katmeister

Banned
May 1, 2021
I find it pretty funny this dude is unremarkable he has to buy clout. At least he gives money to people who need it but I've always found him a bit off.

Drachen

May 3, 2021
I know Mr Beast is super charitable and stuff but holy hell am I tired of seeing his stupid face all the time

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The winner of the money will then be turned into free content for a Mr Beast video or two

gozu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
America
A handout? No thank you! I'll pull myself up by my own bootstraps*!

* By bootstraps I mean a small $10M loan from my father.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I know Mr Beast is super charitable and stuff but holy hell am I tired of seeing his stupid face all the time
maxresdefault.jpg

Oct 29, 2017
nah I'm good.
Who is Mr Beast and what problematic things has he said?
www.resetera.com

Mr. Beast is coming to Fortnite and one lucky player will win 1 Million Dollars *NOT CLICKBAIT*

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/mrbeast-is-coming-to-fortnite-and-giving-one-player-a-million-dollars/1100-6509934/?ftag=CAD-01-10abi2f&utm_campaign=TickerTick&utm_medium=twitter_bot&utm_source=TickerTick_star https://twitter.com/hypex/status/1602347910032760832?s=46&t=LlvuHD1kdZR83Zq4dYRahg...

Bengraven

Powered by Friendshipā„¢
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Who is Mr Beast and what problematic things has he said?

Do you know my kid adores him so I tried to look up some dirt, and the only thing I could find is that when he was young, he said the F slur all the time. If anyone has any better dirt, I'll hear it but nothing has stuck out.

I'm sure though that he is collaborated with someone who shouldn't have collaborated with someone else or collaborated with somebody who had controversy. All of these streamers are friends anyway.

OaklandKao

Mar 21, 2022
Gotta love how he made his own Squid Game for youtube...missing the point of the show. And that stupid face he always makes drives me nuts.

Bengraven