Votes: 929 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 565 28.1%
  • Thor 2: The Dark World

Votes: 517 25.7%

• Total voters

Hurting Bomb

Oct 28, 2017
I can't wait for Halo but I don't want them to shadow drop the multiplayer, want it all in one go alongside the campaign.

Shrennin

Oct 25, 2017
I preordered the game but dont have a gamepass and cant have a gamepass where I live...

Multiplayer is free to play without Game Pass, unless they put an arbitrary Game Pass exception just for this early access but nothing has indicated they will.

In short, I think you're likely gonna be playing Halo Infinite on Monday :D

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif

Oct 31, 2017
I hope this is true, and I think it could be.

It would be nothing but a positive for Halo itself. It'd generate hype across the board. People would then be waiting for the campaign to release too. It'd give the pro scene more hands on time before the game's first big tournament.

343 plz!

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
Hmm, I kinda was counting on it being on the 9th to get my fill of Vanguard and I am also trying to finish Halo 4 and 5 until then.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Banned
Jun 8, 2019
ok the bet I proposed is pointless, this might actually be happening lol

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
My bet is it will be for game pass members like rand was suggesting. Maybe even game pass ultimate and then December 8th the f2p version launches.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Surprise drop on a monday would be a great way for the servers to not explode. As oppose to EVERYONE trying to get into a game on Dec. 8th.

Mdot

Oct 25, 2017
We're talking about Halo Infinite here.

If Apex did it successfully, a game like Halo with the backing of Microsoft can do it imo.
Yea that's true; just feels like not enough build up for the general public though, marketing-wise where there's usually a future date tied.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
In the end this was always gonna leak before the announcement. Because you know MS store haha

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Soft/Stealth-launching what was supposed to be your flagship launch title is certainly a strategy lol.

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
Yea that's true; just feels like not enough build up for the general public though, marketing-wise where there's usually a future date tied.
Thats a fair point.

I think it would be such a big deal that it would really spread by word of mouth.

"You can download it now" is a very powerful phrase.

Also worked well with Fallout Shelter in 2015.

There are arguments for both doing it vs. not doing it, I'll be interested to see what happens.