Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
ArGt33m.png

MultiVersus is a free-to-play platform fighter that brings the depth of iconic WB stars to life across the nearly endless possibilities of play.
The game has been completely rebuilt in UE5 for the best Rollback experience. Besides the backend improvements, the official launch will also feature big changes to the gameplay and the introduction of a PvE mode called Rifts. Additionally, with the full launch, we'll get some new characters and stages.

5NVgFmR.png
All beta players who log in before June 11th get the premium Battle Pass (free Jason)
5NVgFmR.png

All Beta players who return to MultiVersus at any point will receive
Snow Suit Finn skin, a Rising Stars ringout, and a Banana Guard announcer pack.
The Season 1 (Puns and Villainy) Battle Pass will run for 8 weeks, Season 2 starts on July 23rd, 2024

eRnMvyF.png
Developer:
Player First Games
kzXozkm.png
Publisher
: Warner Bros. Gaming
qkWaDq2.png
Platforms
: PC (Steam) (Epic)/ PlayStation 4&5 /Xbox Series One, X|S
hGgPc4D.png
Price:
F2P with Microtransactions
uvyWioZ.png
Release date:
28th of May 2024 (4:00AM PT / 7:00AM ET / 11:00 AM UTC - Consoles) (10:00AM PT / 1:00PM ET/ 5:00 PM UTC - Steam and Epic)

cioHa69.jpeg
Features For The Official Launch:

• Completely Rebuild in UE5 for Rollback(server-based), Crossplay and Cross-progression
  • Gameplay Changes
  • New Characters and Stages
  • Rift Mode
  • Redesigned Battle Pass
  • Tutorials /Training
  • All Characters Unlocked In Custom Matches
  • New UI
  • 1vs1, 2vs2, FFA(Offline Only), Casual, Ranked(Coming Soon)

QRGQyx8.png
Roster:
Expect more fighters in the future.
"Move List Encyclopedia"(Official MvS)

Every character has a Timestamp.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A246gWl6nWo&t=1176s

DC: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Black Adam, Joker
Loney Tunes: Bugs Bunny, Taz, Marvin
Adventure Time: Finn, Jake, Banana Guard
Steven Universe: Steven, Garnet
Scooby-doo!: Shaggy, Velma
Rick and Morty: Rick, Morty
Gremlins: Gizmo, Stripe
Tom & Jerry: Tom & Jerry
Space Jam: Lebron James
Friday The 13th: Jason
The Matrix: Agent Smith
The Iron Giant: Iron Giant
Game of Thrones: Arya Stark
Original MVS Fighter: Reindog

GR4R4AA.png
Gameplay Changes:
: With the full release of the game come changes to the gameplay systems and new mechanics. Many of these changes address issues with pacing, spam, and readability.
  • Dodge Meter: Dodge Meter now has 6 squares, which is fewer than the open beta (14). If you deplete your Meter, you enter the Burnout state. This means you can't use your Meter until you fill it completely. The Burnout state makes your dodges very minus, and you don't have any invincibility on your dodge. It's important to note that camping makes you lose Dodge Meter and enter the Burnout state. Burnout has a unique sound effect, your squares become white instead of colored, and your fighter starts sweating.
    b5zoo9E.png
  • New Mechanic - Parry: Parrying an attack freezes your opponent and pulls them closer to you. Parrying a projectile reflects it as if it's your own.
    Parry has a unique animation for every fighter and a unique sound effect.
  • New Mechanic - Dash Attack: When you enter the run state or double tap left/right and press any Attack. There's a smoke effect on the ground when you enter the Dash Attack state. Every fighter has a unique Dash Attack and sound effect.
    o0aq8H0.png
  • Some Cooldowns have been REMOVED . Cooldowns are still a thing though, despite the adjustments some fighters retain moves that trigger a Cooldown during which the move gains a secondary property.
  • Spawn platforms have been added.
  • Support class has been REMOVED. Reindog, Velma, Gizmo and Steven got reclassed to Mage, Mage, Mage and Tank respectively.
  • Attack Decay has been REMOVED. Now we have Stale. Staling makes moves weaker the more you use them, specifically in terms of damage and knockback. The effect can apply to multiple moves, varying based on the amount of spam you do with them.
  • Perks have been redesigned. Less used Perks have been REMOVED, the popular ones were reworked, and a couple of new ones have been added. All fighters get access to a new golden generic perk called 'Well Rounded'. Well Rounded grants a 5% increase to damage dealt and defense.
    TWGRYwG.jpeg
  • 1vs1 is now 3 stocks
  • Normal Attacks have been buffed with better KO potential.
  • Increased the size of the characters models for better readability.
  • Grounded and Air Attacks are more easily whiff punished.
  • Chain dodges have been nerfed.
  • Wavedashing has been completely REMOVED.
  • Charge Attack dodge canceling has been REMOVED, but charge attack KOs have been buffed.

CP4DAK0.png
PvE Rift Mode:
An evolving seasonal PvE mode.
  • An evolving seasonal PvE mode with its own Rewards, Progression, Mini-games, and Boss battles, and mutators that change how you play. Rift Mode has 5 difficulties: Easy, Experienced, Crushing, Insanity, and Looney.
  • Encounters in Rifts have a unique variety of effects, which are called "Mutators." Some of the Mutators you experience will be influenced by that Rift's theme, while others will just be tweaked for maximum chaos. Progressing through nodes rewards you with stars, with each one granting more rewards as you earn up to five stars
  • In Rifts mode, each player has three sockets to place Gems. Gems are power-ups that will give you bonuses to make tougher nodes less challenging. There are three types of gems: Offense, Defense, and Utility, and each gem has an associated "Attunement" like the Rift Attunements for that season (i.e., Chaos).
TReR8CX.png

KCP39vr.png

kecyXk7.jpeg

fVYBSsQ.png

o3C6Jwj.png
Stages:
Expect more stages in the future. Stages have variants based on the game mode.
"Music of MultiVersus (Official MvS)"

Trophy's E.D.G.E.
Batcave
Tree Fort
Scooby's Haunted Mansion
Sky Arena
Cromulons
The Court
The City of Townsville
Dexter's Laboratory
BpIKcoa.png
Account and Economy:

• You can also now earn premium currency (Glemium) through both tiers. Battle Pass gives you enough of Glemium (premium currency) to purchase the next one.
  • One fighter is initially exclusive to the Battle Pass each season. After the season ends, the fighter becomes available for everyone to purchase. The final tier of the pass will be repeatable, so you can keep playing and earning rewards even if you reach the end of it early.
  • Perks and Mastery will be reset for the Relaunch as they're reworked, but you'll keep every item you've got from them in the Open Beta. Every Fighter's Mastery ends with 150 Glemium (premium currency)
  • The Gold Currency has been REMOVED. Players from the beta will receive cosmetics for the gold they had in the Open Beta.
  • Players who were a part of the Open Beta will receive Prestige currency based on the number of cosmetics they had in the Open Beta. Obviously, you keep all the cosmetics you've acquired from the Beta. Prestige currency allows you to unlock Prestige cosmetics, which represent the rarest cosmetics in the game.
  • Fighter tokens are how you unlock new characters now, earned in game like gold before.
  • Perks have been redesigned. Less used Perks have been REMOVED, the popular ones were reworked, and a couple of new ones have been added.
jO0ShFb.jpeg

4xiBfF5.png
Free Stuff LIMITED TIME (Free Agent Smith + PS MVP Pack 1):

You can acquire Agent Smith, a variant and up to 3000 Fight currency for free by beating Rifts. From May 27th - July 30.
nhnnlHE.jpeg

MultiVersus MVP Pack 1
nsV7jRx.png

MultiVersus MVP Pack 1

The MultiVersus MVP Pack offers in-game content to further customize and boost your play for subscription members. MVP Pack 1 includes a Rare Sparkler Ringout and an Epic Clap Sticker Emote.
5vUccU1.png
"MultiVersus Director On The Return Of The Colossal Fighting Game" - Interview by TheGamer:

OMAuwNQ.png
Wiki:

MvS Wiki is hosted on Wiki GG. The wiki can be found at https://multiversus.wiki.gg/wiki/MultiVersus_Wiki

nE6ZtAM.png
System Requirements:

• MINIMUM:
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 / AMD Ryzen 5 1400
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 7850
  • Additional Notes: HDD

• RECOMMENDED:
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 / Intel Core i5-3570
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 / AMD Radeon R9 280 / Intel Arc A310
  • Additional Notes: SSD

bXukwfD.png
Developer Series:

1zBIF5K.png
Era Multiversus Discord:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
Excited to try this out again.

Everything I'm hearing are some great changes so hoping it plays out the same.

Content Pipeline is a big thing they need to address and I'm not sure how well they'll handle that, I know they say they've addressed it but I'm doubtful, even though they have grown a lot

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm excited. Feels like an incredible underwhelming relaunch of the game with what the new content is. They should've immediately introduced some hype ass characters, like a Cartoon Network character like Dexter, Johnny Bravo, or the Powerpuff Girls. But instead they added a fucking Banana man. I dunno.

Still very excited though. I absolutely loved the game and excited to start playing again. I'm just super ready to scream and my screen when I get cheesed by Superman or get super frustrated by fucking Bugs Bunny.

Syinn

Jun 14, 2021
Be interested to see the changes they've made, some characters were too spammy with items which made it tiring very quickly.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
Sure hope this time it stays strong! We need more Super Smash Brothers type of games! Just like we need a new Mario Kart type of game on other platforms.

PC specially is lacking on those.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County

It's been a while. I'm eager to go back.

Hope they can stick the landing/hit the ground running this time. It's certainly been a unique approach. We'll see if it pays off.

Kaim Argonar

Dec 8, 2017
As someone who has never played a brawler fighter before (aside from just trying games out for a few minutes).

How is this with an arcade stick? Or is it better to stick with controllers?

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
Sure hope this time it stays strong! We need more Super Smash Brothers type of games! Just like we need a new Mario Kart type of game on other platforms.

PC specially is lacking on those.

Nitro Fueled was perfect for that. I actually prefer that to every other kart racer. Shame it was never released on PC and never got any more updates.

OP
OP
Turnscr3w

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
As someone who has never played a brawler fighter before (aside from just trying games out for a few minutes).

How is this with an arcade stick? Or is it better to stick with controllers?
It's probably fine. I don't see why you would have issues with it.
I play on keyboard.

Agent Smith has sold me. Great OP btw :)
TY!
Ohh a fresh OT, how lovely.
raiden-mortal-kombat.gif

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
Im excited. Game has a lot of potential with its IPs. Hopefully its able to cement itself within the F2P arena.

Cheat Code

Oct 30, 2017
Hated the beta but willing to give it another crack. They seem to making lots of good changes and making fun character picks.

Hopefully it's not too long before Dastardly and Mutley show up. (Or just a Hanna-Barbera rep in general)

Last edited:

Evilisk

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, I wasn't sure in the marketing for a while there. But all of the actual gameplay shown from the early access has made me want to jump back in.

I liked the beta, but still got burnt out because of the grindy battle pass and the fast paced matches. We obviously don't know how the battle pass is going to feel until relaunch, but I'm hoping the combat overhaul and new PVE modes will help me avoid the burnout.

I also hope we get some cool characters in the future. Brock Samson, Marceline, Raven, Benson or Grim (from Billy and Mandy) would all be fun additions. Especially Grim. The CN Smash game was clearly a budget title, but I always loved Grim being playable (and apparenly even top tier!) in that game. Plz let me main him in a better game lol

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
If I stay really depends on how grindy things are. If it's anything like the Beta then I'm out. Not grinding over 900 matches for a Summer event.

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
If I stay really depends on how grindy things are. If it's anything like the Beta then I'm out. Not grinding over 900 matches for a Summer event.
Yea pretty much. If I really like the rest of the game I'll keep playing but Im staying the fuck away from the battlepass if its anything like the beta. Im not about to schedule out my play hours Monday to Sunday with maybe a day off like a fucking job just so i can feasibly make it to the end of the BP.

OP
OP
Turnscr3w

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022

View: https://x.com/multiversus/status/1794896358073303541?t=pcX0Q9nnPaXAvKY5i6RfGw
MVPs, Tuesday is the big day! Figured you all want to see a launch plan: - For Consoles: We'll be in Maintenance Mode till Tuesday, May 28 @ 4:00AM PT / 7:00AM ET / 11:00 AM UTC - For PC: We'll be in Maintenance Mode till Tuesday, May 28 @ 10:00AM PT / 1:00PM ET/ 5:00 PM UTC - At these times, your game will update, or you will be-able to download the game. - We'll be gradually bringing players in. This will be done in waves to slowly fill up servers. - We'll tweet after each new wave is about to be let in. - Once we're complete. We'll let you know! - #MultiVersus time!

pikachuizgod

Apr 19, 2019
Last edited:

Bloxx Chain

Mar 19, 2018
That fresh OT smellllll 👃…..
Really excited to play again. My boy Finn 🗡️ 💼 kit has changed so I'm ready to try him.
Also going to main BG 🍌, he looks like a complete menace in the preview footage 😂.