BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
There's so much gross stupidity, even in here. I can't believe y'all are spreading fake conspiracies about a kid. He's 9. Check your sources, not a bunch of twitter assholes.

Oct 25, 2017
Its telling how the go-to imagery to tarnish this black kid's image is money, cars and clothes. I guess they thought photoshopping dwarf women in the pics too was a little too much

JustJavi

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
Thanks.

On a completely different note, I never realized that indigenous peoples of Australia identified as black. How did this knowledge never intersect with me?

Maori here in New Zealand identified as black too.

Official Staff Communication
Do not share conspiracy theories or link to random Twitter accounts regarding this story. Any such posts will be subject to moderation.

I'm so glad you guys are gonna start moderating those posts. I personally know a kiwi dad with 3 kids in the same school as Quaden. My blood was boiling when reading all the conspiracy posts.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The person who set the go fund is going to donate to anti bully charity all extra after the Disney trip, how it should be.

His family looks to have money but nobody ever said that they were poor, the goal was for a Disney trip, but instead people want to bully him still and make up lies.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Just read the full thread and I really shouldn't have. Way too many posts about how the kid should toughen up and fight back or needs to be some alpha male or some shit.

It's sad. People need to grow up & knock it off with that mentality.

Being constantly bullied destroys a child's confidence easily & makes them resent bullies for it, just like it happened to me when I was a kid. I'm also someone who happens to have part Autism, by the way.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Maori here in New Zealand identified as black too.

I'm so glad you guys are gonna start moderating those posts. I personally know a kiwi dad with 3 kids in the same school as Quaden. My blood was boiling when reading all the conspiracy posts.
Reminds me of how I had an affiliation with the Medical Examiner of the Sandyhook scene (my brother's in-law) and hear the story of how he came home embracing his kids in their beds... only for me to read conspiracy theories. Makes me so fucking angry.