• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
can we launch her into the fucking sun already. Her and her husband. First class tickets.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got strep throat right after I paid my taxes in 2010. Haven't paid taxes since and still no strep throat. Pray on it.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The follow up likes and responses from her are straight garbage, like holy shit what a self report

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Uhhhh...Nicki need to be worried about that man she married.

But that ain't none of my bizness.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
"His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding."

Things That Definitely Happened

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
what an absolute fucking moron, and the crazy thing is people will listen to her over an actual fucking doctor. what a world

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
This thought she expressed falls succinctly in line with the gradually gained public perception for her declining rationality and respectability.

wait I mean, you fell off + ratio

Last edited:

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
817382.jpg

OP
OP
Trey

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Healthcare officials should co opt this and use it as a marketing strategy. "Some people have reported taking the vaccine gives them massive fucking balls, bro." - Dr. Fauci

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
pretty good excuse to use if you get caught cheating and your partner is antivax tbh.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Nicki has been absolute garbage for a while.

I've been done with her for a couple years now but that homophobic verse on the "Say So" remix where she "comes out" as straight and this anti-vax bullshit is just the cap.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Report tweet > It's misleading > Health > COVID-19 Information

I know this thread is here to dunk on Nicki, and she deserves to be dunked on, but you SHOULD also report her tweet while you're here. This shouldn't fly just because she's stupid.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
what has taylor swift said about the vaccine, i need to know so i can use my time machine to go back to 2015 and inject some fresh new discourse into the swifties versus barbs war