• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
Did anyone tell you that your primary parenting mistake was having a 3-year-old? All this could have been avoided if you had avoided that one.

Just birth em full-size. Problem solved.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Can you add password in XBL to verify your purchase? I have added a password prior to purchase on my PS4. It even stops me from making impulse purchases lol.

OP
OP
Super Barrier

Super Barrier

Nov 20, 2017
Apologies for the bump. I wanted to point out that I haven't received a refund yet.

On May 17th the Xbox support phone support told me to submit a refund request online. On May 19th they responded with the following:

"At your request, the order placed on May 16, 2019 is undergoing a deeper investigation with our Mixer team. You should see an update in your email in about 2 or 3 business days."

I haven't heard back since. I responded to the email asking for an update on 24th and 28th. No reply.

What else should I do?

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Apologies for the bump. I wanted to point out that I haven't received a refund yet.

On May 17th the Xbox support phone support told me to submit a refund request online. On May 19th they responded with the following:

"At your request, the order placed on May 16, 2019 is undergoing a deeper investigation with our Mixer team. You should see an update in your email in about 2 or 3 business days."

I haven't heard back since. I responded to the email asking for an update on 24th and 28th. No reply.

What else should I do?

I'd imagine they are awaiting a response to check this currency hasn't all been used and that it's not all been dumped on some wannabe streamer's account. There is a lot of fraud for that kind of stuff

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017

What else should I do?
Contact your credit card company.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

What else should I do?
Call them again.

TheMan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are all the perfectly perfect Era posters who NEVER make mistakes still shitting on the OP for making a mistake?

Oct 25, 2017
I was playing games already at 3 and knew how to turn on the console and swap out games and everything.
Don't underestimate 3 year olds.
"Allowed to play by myself".
If given the opportunity I'd go and play myself.
Thankfully, in app purchases weren't a thing back then.

Last edited: