ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
She started to have convulsions and I tried to take her to the vet, but she didn't make it. Her name was Emma Frost. It happened right when the stream for the Avenget / Fallen members started. :(

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm so sorry for your loss, Zatt. I still miss my cat every day (he passed away a few years ago).

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
So sorry for your loss, OP. Know you did what you could, and none of this is your fault.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
That's horrible :(
I'm so so sorry this happened and I hope she's in a better place. I know how hard it is to love and lose your baby so I hope you can pull through. Time always helps.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least it was quick and she didn't suffer for days or weeks.

So sorry for your loss.

manhack

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for your loss. My cats are getting really old and I constantly think about this.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Sorry to hear that, dude. Losing pets hurts a lot. I lost both my dog and cat within 2 years.

5 Years is pretty damn young for a cat to pass away, Mine was pretty much blind and had trouble walking straight at the end and needed help with the litter box before we decided to put her to sleep, she was 10.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry.

Please know that she had a very happy life and she was loved.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh fuck, sorry to hear that :(
It hurts so much to lose a pet, I know the feeling all too well...
sending big virtual hugs right now

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, Zatt. My little buddy Luke died the same way, sitting in the front seat on the way to the vet.

I hope Emma had a good life. RIP. :(

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
So sorry ZattMurdock, pets are sometimes our best pals, our most cuddly companions, and help us when we're down for the low price of scratches and snacks. To lose a kitty after so long I'm sure is heartbreaking. As someone who has lost 2 best animal buddies to time, I got nothing but the best wishes. If you ever felt up for it one day, tons of animals need a safe and happy home that it seems like your provided. But that's enough of that.

RIP to Emma. She sounded like a great kit.

OP
OP
ZattMurdock

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616
fpAyZm3.jpg

This is Emma Stone Frost. She is a good cat, but a stubborn one. My cousin gave her a little pet house because she'd rather stay outside, unlike her sister, Katherine Patamansa Pryde. But no, she wouldn't have it, she'd rather hang out on her terrace made out cardboard.

Unlike Kitty, she never complained when she wanted food. She'd just stay there, looking at us, not even moving. Not a single meow. She was a strayed cat that lived with our neighbors, but she'd rather hangout with us. We'll miss you, kiddo. You did good. <3

Eldy

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I'm so sorry for your loss, OP, all the more at that age. Thanks for sharing the picture; best wishes in such a time.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so sorry for your loss. I've lost beloved cats before and it is never easy. Great name. My Mom had a cat named Frosty, but when I named her, she was actually named after Emma Frost.

Nox Potens

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My condolences op. Losing a pet is never easy, I lost one of my dogs back in feburary and it still hurts sometimes. Just try to remember all the good times you had.

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
losing cats suddenly when they're still so young is really difficult to experience. Feel what you need to feel, it is the only thing that helped me process my cat passing during the night at 2 years old. I found myself being so thankful to get that short amount of time with him because he was such a fantastic ham of a cat and was such a joy to be around. The duration of his life isn't what mattered in the end, just that we had the time at all. Sorry for your loss OP

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I am deeply sorry for your loss, OP.

Try and cherish how sweet and wonderful she was. The fact she was fine with a cardboard box over a custom home is totally a cat thing to do! :)

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Condolences.

Hopefully the mods can be cool and Ban/Snap you tomorrow. You've dealt with enough shit today.

Oct 28, 2017
My 8 year old cat died last week. We don't know why. Just came home and she was there. It's sad. Really sad for a young one. 5 is not long enough. It's unfair sometimes.

So I understand. I'm sorry.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
aw, i'm sorry Zatt. that sucks, my heart goes out to you man.