Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
Your friend is pretty shitty not telling the other girl that he's technically not available. Seems like he wants to leave but he's got no balls to do anything besides act like everything fine until it explodes like the Hindenburg. He will probably lose both women at this point.

Yep. Should've left the other girl alone long time ago and he wouldn't even be in this position.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
I used to be best friends with a guy, but then he jaywalked this one time without looking both ways so after that I went no contact. Don't want that kind of person in my life, thank you very much. Piece of shit. Unforgivable.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
OP's friend is a piece of shit coward and so is OP for being complicit by keeping silent. You can keep trying to excuse it all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are standing idly by while this human garbage inflicts emotional harm on a person they should have left a long time ago. There is nothing more to it than that, no matter how many paragraphs people want to write about the meaning of friendship. It's more than likely just a matter of reflection, if your friend is a garbage person, then you probably are too. There is a reason many people lose friends as they age and their values change. OP's values are the same as his bullshit cowardly friend who would rather call the victim here a psycho than stop talking to this person. Fuck you OP, let your bullshit man come live with you if you are such good friends.

OP told his friend to break up with the girl. Some of you are so fucking weird.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Your friend sounds like an ass to be cheating on his gf. If the relationship is that bad, break up. If she's truly evil, then cheating on her is nowhere close to being the the answer to his troubles.

OP
OP
CassCade

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Small update, my friend decided to tell the other woman about his gf, they should be meeting now and he'll let me know how it goes.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
OP's friend is a piece of shit coward and so is OP for being complicit by keeping silent. You can keep trying to excuse it all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are standing idly by while this human garbage inflicts emotional harm on a person they should have left a long time ago. There is nothing more to it than that, no matter how many paragraphs people want to write about the meaning of friendship. It's more than likely just a matter of reflection, if your friend is a garbage person, then you probably are too. There is a reason many people lose friends as they age and their values change. OP's values are the same as his bullshit cowardly friend who would rather call the victim here a psycho than stop talking to this person. Fuck you OP, let your bullshit man come live with you if you are such good friends.

Wait, this wasn't a joke?

Vapelord

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
Your friend just needs to accept the L and own up, clearly the GF knows and is holding all the cards. Why is he dragging this on? From skimming the thread they live together? Yeah complicates things but at this point he's already lost, he knows it, the GF sure as shit knows it and now side girl knows it.

8mYupU4.gif

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

lmao, imagine caring this much, you guys always deliver.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is a high quality shit post.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
So your friend is literally double cheating

I have been wondering since the OP's last few major updates whether I'd be more willing to have a long-term relationship with someone who I probably thought I had an exclusive relationship with but turned out had a long-term partner they were cheating on with me, or someone who was open about their relationship status and was saying it was the result of an abusive patch that they needed to get out of. Probably the latter, even if I'd be suspicious that what they were saying about their partner was a pretense to make the cheating more palatable.

Ultimately I think the conclusion I'm led to is that single life wasn't that bad, and Igor is a bomb-ass record.

MOTHGOD

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Buttfuck Nowhere
Damn son, his GF is playing all kinds of mental games. And clearly its working. Dude just needs to man up and rip off the band aid. He is acting like a child.

OP
OP
CassCade

CassCade

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
My friend told the other woman everything, she doesn't want to see him again. He's decided to go home tonight and I think he'll confront her.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I used to be best friends with a guy, but then he jaywalked this one time without looking both ways so after that I went no contact. Don't want that kind of person in my life, thank you very much. Piece of shit. Unforgivable.

So what you're saying is that there's no line a friend can cross, jaywalking, cheating, drunk driving, voting for Trump, spousal abuse, everything is ok? Otherwise how is jaywalking equivalent to cheating where there's actually someone (in most cases, this one seems like an off one) being hurt in the process?

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, the answer to this is obvious, but I still have to ask, who hurt you?

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Gotta love the cheating defense force. Apparently not cheating on a partner makes you a saint. Lot's of vibes of toxic masculinity/bros before hoes up in here.

If you honestly believe that still being friend after a person cheated is connected to toxic masculinity then you are sorely mistaken.

I know of no women or men that has stopped being friends with a person that have cheated.

Nov 17, 2017
Gotta love the cheating defense force. Apparently not cheating on a partner makes you a saint. Lot's of vibes of toxic masculinity/bros before hoes up in here.
Who is defending cheating here? Not a single person here has said that cheating is a good thing to do. It's like you came in here intentionally wanting to misconstrue what people are saying.

Sowrong

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
lol, at acting like cheating is strictly a male thing. Or that woman are not just as likely to side with their friends rather than an acquaintance in situations.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I would never defend cheating; I'll defend cheaters from being labeled as blanket evil, or people not worthy of friendship though. Some are evil, some aren't worthy of friendship.. it's a bad thing to do, but it's subjective and something a friend should be giving advice about or at least talk to the person before you assume they are outright evil.

And I don't see anyone defending cheating either; I don't believe in the death penalty.. that is not a defense for murder.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I for one think David Lettermen, Jim Henson, and Robin Williams are unwatchable and its evil to support such vile cheaters.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
Who is defending cheating here? Not a single person here has said that cheating is a good thing to do. It's like you came in here intentionally wanting to misconstrue what people are saying.

"Defense force" is the go to insult for people don't agree that every instance of doing something wrong/hurtful is worth completely excommunicating someone.

not immediately ditching a life-long friend for being a poor romantic partner to someone else = you support his behavior.

I for one think David Lettermen, Jim Henson, and Robin Williams are unwatchable and its evil to support such vile cheaters.

Don't forget MLK - he was acomplete and utter peice of cheating trash, totally unworthy of any sort of human companionship

/s ofcourse

Last edited:

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Your friend's girlfriend is great because she probably put it there to see how long it would take him to recognize and then to see if he would confess once he does. Tell him be needs to just come clean.

Oct 25, 2017
Remember that thread about the guy who had a date with his older downstairs neighbor? Why was that locked? I wanna know how that played out.