• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
2lY2a5t.png

Release Date: Friday 22 October 2021
Platforms: PS4, XBOX One, Switch, Steam
Developer: Outright Games
Price: $39.99 - €39.99 - £34.99

Have a fun-filled adventure by becoming Peppa Pig's new friend!

Create and dress your character, ring Peppa's doorbell, and begin a story that's all up to you Peppa suggests activities everywhere you go – help Daddy Pig find his glasses, follow the animal tracks in the Forest, splash in muddy puddles, and much more! It's just like being in an episode of the TV show, where all your favorite characters are excited to meet you. From the Beach to the Museum and even Potato City, every playtime is a new experience with your friend Peppa Pig.

cJzE4Wc.png

PARENTAL CONTROL – Easily set a time limit in Settings. Peppa ends the game when playtime is over.

BUILD YOUR CHARACTER – Choose and dress your avatar

PLAY WITH PEPPA – Learn and adventure with your new friend

EXPLORE HER WORLD – Visit the beach , the Forest, Potato City and beyond

MAKE FRIENDS – Your favorite Peppa Pig characters want to meet you

GET CREATIVE – Young players star in their own unique story

5rn0WO0.png

5ZRHvA9.png

EuROkI8.jpg

ITPlI4f.jpg

JbuZLgp.jpg

5P2xuaW.jpg

m9zBu5B.jpg

GTwbSN4.png

"Bestest game ever made in the whole world!"
1,000,000 out of 10
- My six-year-old niece

Tito

Oct 28, 2017
As a child I always dreamed that games had the same graphics and looks as the TV show.

I'm impressed.

Shock32

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if this game will have a plat. I can only find xbox achievements, there's 11.

If there's a plat this game will do well with trophy hunters.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
That's a really lovely touch that they ask the player to pick what type of clothes they want to wear, rather than pick a gender.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
That's a really lovely touch that they ask the player to pick what type of clothes they want to wear, rather than pick a gender.

Makes a change as well, in the show they're very much into saying how something is specifically for boys and something is for girls. They also fat shame daddy pig fairly often as well. It's not the best of shows.

MrJohnSherry

Jan 4, 2018
Bought this for my daughter, she will lose her mind when it turns up in the post. I'm actually very curious to how it will play.

Chairman Yang

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How much content or replayability is in this? There are already some good free Peppa tablet games (basically just minigame collections) but I'll splurge for this if it's something more substantial.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Makes a change as well, in the show they're very much into saying how something is specifically for boys and something is for girls. They also fat shame daddy pig fairly often as well. It's not the best of shows.
Bliemy I didn't know that. All I've heard is praise for the show.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Bliemy I didn't know that. All I've heard is praise for the show.

I noticed it a lot when my sister was growing up and also my friends just had a little girl and she's been watching it a lot so they mentioned it to me too.

Peppa is a pretty terrible role model as well, she just whines until she gets her way and constantly acts superior to everyone around her. She's also very bossy.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
The question is how this compares to the stuff already on iOS. Which is fine but costs a fortune between subscriptions and microtransactions, which I ain't spending money on!
Why is this children's show gotten so popular despite being around since 2004?
It's always been popular here in the UK. I guess being on the likes of Netflix around the world will have gained it a lot of new young fans though.

Personally, I hated Peppa Pig until my little one became obsessed with the godawful Paw Patrol, then I developed a new appreciation for it. But Peppa Pig definitely doesn't teach kids good habits.
Peppa is a pretty terrible role model as well, she just whines until she gets her way and constantly acts superior to everyone around her.
Pretty sure that's just your typical ResetEra member. But yes, this is known. Although I'm sure Bing wins the most whiney character award in kids TV by quite a stretch.

Last edited:

LaoJim

Mar 29, 2020
Peppa is a pretty terrible role model as well, she just whines until she gets her way and constantly acts superior to everyone around her

That's the joke though. Peppa says George is doing it all wrong. George does it better than Peppa. Part of the reason it works is that anyone whose had an older sister (or maybr brother I wouldnt know) recognizes the interactions.

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I haven't touched my Switch all year, but this feels like a game that would be great to have portable for car journeys and what not
Oh that's a good point. I like that there is voice acting for all of the dialogue too. My daughter is still learning to read, so if a game has text-only dialogue/instructions it's hard for her to play it in the backseat