• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
She said it to me and that "it must mean something", I started laughing like an idiot and told the only cheating I do is eating too much pizza in my diet and she went to gym to cool off.

A
Fucking
Dream

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
We've all been there. My mom would wake up mad sometimes and the whole family would be like uuuuhhhhh.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
She said it to me and that "it must mean something", I started laughing like an idiot and told the only cheating I do is eating too much pizza in my diet and she went to gym to cool off.

A
Fucking
Dream

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Dude. This happens all the time, my wife in the past yelled at me once for something dumb I did in her dream. I was like, It was your f**king dream.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
"went to gym"

if she's following our handbook that means you're breaking up and she's hitting the gym

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
your mistake was laughing and not taking her seriously and promising her you would never cheat on her while looking deep into her eyes. step up your game, son

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ask her if there's something going really fucking wrong in her life that she hasn't been able to tell you about because unless she's going through some extremely rough shit, her trying to emotionally manipulate you like this is more than enough reason to leave.

Maybe she's looking for a reason to break up.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you do that to her?

(is she mad about the dream or mad that you laughed at her? wonder if she thinks you're trivializing cheating... I got nothing though lol)

Oct 30, 2017
My wife will have those dreams sometimes and she'll wake up mad at me. But I've already told her I apologize for dream Indy's actions, but I'm not responsible for his behavior in her dreams.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes the dreams can feel a bit too real and generate real feelings. Hopefully the gym will give her a bit of time to think it through.

FantaSoda

Oct 28, 2017
I have those feelings sometimes when I wake up. Like someone did something bad to me in a dream and I wake up slightly angry at them. The thing that really rattles me are nightmares where something bad happens to my kids. I spend the rest of the night thinking of them unless I get up and go check on them.

Many years ago I had a dream about my girlfriend at the time cheating on me with someone. Unfortunately (actually in hindsight, fortunately) that dream ended up coming true. Dreams have always screwed with my head since then.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
I have been there, done that, i laughed my ass off at the time, it was 100% dumb shit too do, OP apologized now...

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
The other night I had a dream that my husband told me didn't love me any more and had gotten an apartment. I helped him move stuff to it and every wall in the apartment was a different neon color.

Later that day I told him my dream and he replied " I have been tastes than neon colors, you've seen my Sims house, it's stylish".

Status
Not open for further replies.