• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Contact a mod, request your account be purged and hope BronsonLee is merciful.

Or you can just accept that your GF is cool and wants to have more ways to interact and hang out with you and be prepared for the fall out of any bad decisions you've made.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you are already dead

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
what if im my own girlfriend

but not girlfriend girlfriend, more like a going out to see Mama Mia: Here We Go Again together girlfriend

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
There's no other option here. Time for you to get your girlfriend into anime.
9dd.jpg

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's searching era for your posts in hentai threads AS WE SPEAK

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Hello to Mr. Fantastic's gf who I hope named her account Sue Storm, hope you enjoy your time at resetera.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
We have fools out here snitch on themselves. SMH. What was your plan anyway? Hide the anime fandom until she found the bodypillows and figurines? This was coming out at some point. Better now than somewhere down the line.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
see, the secret to enjoying anime is to never post in the anime OT's

that way you always have plausible deniability

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Show her some of our excellent threads, like the multiple ones about bodily functions, or why children dying isn't particularly tragic.

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, this reminds me of the time you and I went down to Vegas and hooked up with those two strippers. What a hoot. You're always getting into all kinds of shenanigans, Mr. Fantastic.