Status
Not open for further replies.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I really like these moments from minor characters where they don't show much power but they show quick thinking like Gran Torino did. You can really see how All Might learned from him

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I think shigaraki probably touched xless before the "explosion" so he might have stolen his eye laser

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Half expecting to cut back to the mansion next chapter, show Giga on his way to the hospital, just to really ram home the point of how fucked the heroes are.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Did the Pussycats just die off-screen? it really felt like that bottom panel was showing how not even that one quirk could stop it.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
There was no body! X-Less could be alive!

He could have just gave Shiggy his cape and left! You don't know!

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
RIP random hero and X-Less. Lol, the power creep is so real

Wash's quirk is not what I expected, but I like it. And I guess Deku's at 45% now. Sure I guess.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
The Heroes are so screwed, honestly what's stopping Shigaraki from going to the populated cities and just murdering everything especially since most of the Heroes are trying to stop the Paranormal Liberation Front. I legit think Hero Society is going to crumble (heh) after this arc is done

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
And this is only the beginning of a disaster for the Heroes. The hype I had for this arc is totally turning out to be legitimate at the moment, even though it is so high since the expections for this arc were built in the past arcs.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
The Heroes are so screwed, honestly what's stopping Shigaraki from going to the populated cities and just murdering everything especially since most of the Heroes are trying to stop the Paranormal Liberation Front. I legit think Hero Society is going to crumble (heh) after this arc is done

I feel like he isn't going to destroy everything, more like rule over everything and set up the kind of quirk based hierarchy that the PLF seem to want and kill those who oppose it.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
And this is only the beginning of a disaster for the Heroes. The hype I had for this arc is totally is turning out to be totally legitimate at the moment, even though it is so high since the expections for this arc were built in the past arcs.
Yeppp the Society that the Heroes built is gonna fall down, the Doctor pretty much confirmed it. This is the end of the Age of Heroes

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Terminator-2-Thumbs-Up.gif

Dabi's nonsensical "heroes don't exist" shit and here Crust goes out like a goddamn champ saving someone at the cost of his own life.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I feel like he isn't going to destroy everything, more like rule over everything and set up the kind of quirk based hierarchy that the PLF seem to want and kill those who oppose it.
Yeah i lean towards that. Something akin to No Man's Land from Batman.

The only thing that can save the heroes is something has gone wrong with the transfer of OFA into Shigaraki's body

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
RIP random hero and X-Less. Lol, the power creep is so real

Wash's quirk is not what I expected, but I like it. And I guess Deku's at 45% now. Sure I guess.
45% air force not full cowl, not the same, he is just going above his normal percentage for air force

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I just accepted that these increases just happen whenever since the Overhaul arc. Even more so now that we have the far more engaging six quirks development.

Shiggy is the shining light in the darkness for me.

He'll do right by me so long as the series dramatically changes after this arc.

How dare you insult Crust
The greatest character in the manga

I honestly forgot who he was lmao, not like he's done much

Only reason I remembered X-Less was because of all the memes about how fucked he was lmao

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I just accepted that these increases just happen whenever since the Overhaul arc. Even more so now that we have the far more engaging six quirks development.
Are you going to ignore this was air force?
It already has been stablished that Deku will go beyond his normal percentage to deliver air force attacks

Oct 25, 2017

He'll do right by me so long as the series dramatically changes after this arc.

I honestly forgot who he was lmao, not like he's done much

Only reason I remembered X-Less was because of all the memes about how fucked he was lmao
Shiggy will carry the entire second half. Bless

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I was starting to like Crust when we saw how his quirk could be used in this arc but I guess that joke was on me lmao

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I bet this arc ends with a callback to the start of this arc with the All-Might Statue expect it's cracked and broken

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit this chapter fffffffffffffff

Crust

Plus ultra shigaraki

45% St. Louis air force smash

Holy shit holy shit holy shit

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Are you going to ignore this was air force?
Honestly sometimes it seems you do that just to find something to complain

I didn't know there was a difference? Haven't seen Air Force in forever, and what I said wasn't really wrong anyways, it's still an increase that he randomly achieved.

And man you go out of your way to single me out, let's not even go there lol

Canon canon canon?

I never watched the movie, but I wouldn't mind that. I don't really know what they're supposed to do here, they feel like they're completely at Shiggy's mercy right now.

Shiggy will carry the entire second half. Bless

Decay them all brehs

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Also you guys got it all wrong

X-less was the traitor all along. He didn't die, he simply woke his master.

Derpot

Nov 18, 2017
France
I know we didn't see much of him, but I feel a little sad Crust died :(

The arc could most likely finish with a more important character dying tho

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't know there was a difference? Haven't seen Air Force in forever, and what I said wasn't really wrong anyways, it's still an increase that he randomly achieved.
It was explained in the festival arc. Deku normally couldnt maintain 20% but he could do it in short burts, so all might said he could do that to unleash powerful attacks momentarily while using the regular 8% boost.
Considering it was 5 months before in the manga and development is implied, it isnt random that he is able to do 45% now. It isnt any less random than let's say, Luffy having a new mode of gear fourth for example.
Mirko will never die lol
Only way she will die is in epic fight scene with her Fullmetal automail
After Hori exhausts all possible art he can do
I know, I was trying to make a joke that it was between him and Mirko and of course Mirko would win

Status
Not open for further replies.