Oct 25, 2017
Another hot woman for the MHA fanbase to go crazy for. This time in American flavor.
I am glad we're going to see more of the heroes outside of Japan, even if they are coming to Japan.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder what her quirk is. I feel like standing on that plane might have some indication of what it is beyond rule of cool

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
qNKbsA6.png

tenor.gif

Damn, Horikoshi really is just done

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Captain Celebrity got btfo

Vigilantes has been shit for a while now, so that's fair

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Was it ever explained why... Stain doesn't have a nose? It just looks so weird. Can't decide if that's worse than his chin though.

Porl

Nov 6, 2017
Can't believe Hori took all those MHA political parodies and made them real just to job to shigaraki

OP
OP
bunkitz

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Stars and Stripes is a great name because it represents how cringe is US patriotism

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Also, did I misremember something?

Could have sworn someone said the international heroes were already on their way?

This chapter makes it sound like that's just kicking off.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
You guys are being a little too quick on saying S&S is going to Job to Shigaraki, Horikoshi will most likely give her a good showcase like he did with Mirko

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Also, did I misremember something?

Could have sworn someone said the international heroes were already on their way?

This chapter makes it sound like that's just kicking off.
They were in the process of it in 303 but like they said then and here without Japan's hero association functional it has become a more prolonged process.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Decent transitional chapter but i noticed it kinda feels like Hirokoshi has been skimming in terms of the art the last two chapters

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

Yeah Hori is wrapping this shit up quick. Looks like we just got the female All Might. Also, Stain's chin. Stain's fucking chin.

That is all
latest

FRIENDLY WAGER: Will My Hero Academia be running in Jump in January 2023?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Background info:
  • The Final Act/Arc (same word in Japanese) began in Chapter 306, at the end of Volume 31.
  • In Volume 32, Horikoshi says that the final act was originally planned to be 5 volumes long but that may change. (Presumably means it'll be longer)
  • With this week's chapter, #309, we should be towards the end of Volume 33 (maybe 1 or 2 more chapters left), aka almost two volumes into the (initially) projected five as of early October 2021.
  • The last 3 volumes have had 10-12 chapters. (List of volumes and their chapter counts here)
  • There are 65 weeks until January 2023.

My bet is no, though I'm not very confident.

TEAM YES
Tace
alexi52
Moara
Lotus
Dimple
diakyu
Fulminator
bunkitz
PhantomKnight

TEAM NO
Silfer
DragonSJG
Xyer
Unknownlight
Kewlmyc
Blackleg-sanji1
Dougieflesh
Kamala
Poodlestrike

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Silly name for the the hero,

then again, Stars & Stripes is a newspaper and what people call the flag, lol.

Would have chose something like Enduring Freedom or something, could have just chose from one of the many military names we have and it would work.

Oh well,

Vigilantes and Team Up Mission had the better chapters this week.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Do Special Chapters count.
If a chapter comes out in 2022 that is marketed as the "final chapter" and it says "The end." on the MangaPlus version, then a single special chapter comes out in January comes out, then it wouldn't count cause that's a one-shot. If more than one special chapter comes out in January...we'll talk about it.

(Additionally, if somehow, the manga is not finished but for one reason or another, no MHA chapter is published in Shonen Jump in January 2023, "No" would win.)

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

Background info:
  • The Final Act/Arc (same word in Japanese) began in Chapter 306, at the end of Volume 31.
  • In Volume 32, Horikoshi says that the final act was originally planned to be 5 volumes long but that may change. (Presumably means it'll be longer)
  • With this week's chapter, #309, we should be towards the end of Volume 33 (maybe 1 or 2 more chapters left), aka almost two volumes into the (initially) projected five as of early October 2021.
  • The last 3 volumes have had 10-12 chapters. (List of volumes and their chapter counts here)
  • There are 65 weeks until January 2023

I'm gonna say yes

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017

Background info:

TEAM YES
Tace

TEAM NO
Silfer
DragonSJG
It'll run in 2023 and possibly 2024

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Background info:

TEAM YES
Tace

TEAM NO
Silfer
DragonSJG
yes

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018

Background info:

TEAM YES
Tace
alexi52
Moara

TEAM NO
Silfer
DragonSJG

I'm on team no. I think it'll end next year.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017