11-5-20 Kipo season 3 start stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Stream followup, we watched
1. Higurashi - 5 - Jealousy (Chapter: Cotton Drifting, Part 1)
2. Glitch Techs - 206 - Find the Glitch
3. DC Super Hero Girls - 22-23 - #Frenemies
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 301 - Everything is Crabs

Higurashi reset the timeline back to when everyone is having friendly chibi interactions, and introduced Mion's shy sister Shion. I'm sure this timeline will be fine. The episode was fun enough, though leaned more into fanservice, which was annoying.

Glitch Techs ended up being a psuedo recap episode, appropriately enough. All the characters commented on, requested, and modified clips, which helped cover up the cost saving aspects of the story, and made it pretty fun.

DC Super Hero Girls introduced the villain girls group, well after they already appeared as a group, brought Harley Quinn to Metropolis, and gave everyone transformation sequences. It was a fun story.

Then we started Kipo again! This was largely set up, and with Kipo having regular access to a giant jaguar form, we now have kaiju battles.

It was kind of weird getting back to all these shows again after a long break.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Fluttershy Gets a Hello Pinkie Pie Episode, and Applejack Appears Too

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic News, Brony and bronies, my little pony merchandise, pony art, pony music, pony media

They snuck new Hello Pinkie Pie episodes in the middle of one of their compilation videos.

Fluttershy episode

The random animals felt kind of familiar; they didn't look great regardless. Fluttershy's voice is alright. The story was fun.

Mane Six episode (introducing Applejack's voice)

Applejack and Rainbow got pretty into praising each other. This was cute.

~~~

Made a new indulgent fanfic
www.fimfiction.net

Pony Games Done Quick: The Enchanted Library

Pony Games Done Quick showcases speedrunners playing through the best My Little Pony fanfics, and next up is The Enchanted Library!

~~~

Honestly, I feel like the Polish and Finnish versions of "We Shine Brighter Together" sound better during the chorus than the English version.

Theme's "gaze upon my gems" is nowhere near as good, though.
www.youtube.com

[Finnish] MLP: Pony Life - theme song

Performed by: Katja Aakkula, Taru TikkanenLyrics:Ihanaa ja hieman sekavaakin taikuuttayllättävääkin vauhtiiRarity: Katso säihkettäin!Se on hauskaasöpöt kun o...

By the way, Pony Life is officially starting in the US later today!

~~~

smal_fluttershy_redesign_by_melodythepuppy_de88rxy-pre.jpg

so_much_more_to_me_by_the_park_de89bh7-pre.jpg

deviantart-nendo23-860374404.jpg

EmETtX0VkAA4s0w.jpg%3Alarge

Nice simple animation
www.youtube.com

Hide and Seek || MLP animatic || Pinkamena vs Rainbow Dash [Flashing Warning]

What happens when Pinkamena Diane Pie plays a deadly game of hide and seek with Rainbow Dash?Music: Hide and Seek, vocaloid coverhttps://www.youtube.com/watc...

Comic - My Little Pony / Transformers #4
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Forgot to quote this earlier.
My Little Pony / Transformers #4 (FINAL)
And here we are, at the finale!

apples_appear.png

First of all, Applejack has to deal with an Insecticon infestation, but then Discord summons the entire Apple Family to help out in an Avengers moment. This was pretty good, though also didn't have much in the way of characterization.

clop_kick.png

And then the final story, with the big battle, complete with its own Avengers moment. The splash page for this was great (best part is Rarity driving Arcee into a Decepticon), and Twilight combined her magic with the Matrix of Leadership, but again, the chapter was light on characterization. It also felt a bit strange to bring in the Student Six and Cadance at this late point, but it isn't a big problem.

final-battle.png

Really not too much to say. This miniseries was a lot of fun, and the biggest problems involve not getting more of it. Thankfully, the issue does end with some sequel baiting. Who knows if we'll get it, though.

sequel_bait.png

Silver Quill's review mentions that he would have liked for the Decepticons to have gotten the upper hand at one point for this finale, to make them a bigger threat, but he's fully satisfied by this crossover.

If this series at all seems interesting to you, I definitely recommend checking it out.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Stream announcement, we're watching
1. MLP G1 - 18-19 - The Glass Princess part 3-4
2a. OK KO - 11 - Just Be a Pebble
2b. OK KO - 12 - Presenting Joe Cuppa
3. Great Pretender - 6 - CASE2_1: Singapore Sky
4. Hilda - 9 - The Ghost
5. Sailor Moon S - 96 - Coldhearted Uranus: Makoto in Danger
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 5 - Memories... A Garden from a Time Far Away

Resuming Fruits Basket next week; finishing off this G1 story this week.

~~~

Pony Life officially started in the US! I'll see if the episodes are going on YouTube like what seemed to be the plan before bumping the Pony Life thread.

~~~

Broke: The brony fandom will move onto Pony Life, G5, and The Owl House
Woke:
www.funtasiadaily.com

Filly Funtasia Season 2 Trailer Released, to Air in China Next Month

A fansite dedicated to news and other content about the Filly toyline and its TV show Filly Funtasia.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Lite-Brite Mashup Pony "Peggy Mane" Appears on Entertainment Earth

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic News, Brony and bronies, my little pony merchandise, pony art, pony music, pony media

1.webp

Not a bad design. I had a Lite-Brite back in the day. Got bored really quickly.

~~~

Nice CG model

11-8-20 Not Lesbian stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. PMV Shake Your Groove Thing - YouTube
1. MLP G1 - 18-19 - The Glass Princess part 3-4
*. We Didn't Start the Fire (PMV) - In Celebration of 5 years of MLP:FiM - YouTube
2a. OK KO - 11 - Just Be a Pebble
2b. OK KO - 12 - Presenting Joe Cuppa
*. Party in the PIA - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 6 - CASE2_1: Singapore Sky
*. Photo Party [Animation] - YouTube
4. Hilda - 9 - The Ghost
*. PMV - Party of Four (Pony Animation) - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 96 - Coldhearted Uranus: Makoto in Danger
*. Celebrate [MEP] 20K+ Special - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 5 - Memories... A Garden from a Time Far Away

Videos this time were celebration themed.

MLP ended with the pig that was turning everyone into glass suddenly reforming once she has to do it in person, and then her raptorian underlings are turned to glass. Then she destroys the cape that gave her this power, so I guess they're straight up dead.

I've mostly forgotten these OK KO episodes, but they were still good. The latter especially more so than I remembered.

Great Pretender started out with a Donald Trump stand in getting grifted. Timely! Then our protagonist once again finds that his entire life is getting manipulated, which felt more like a stretch this time.

Hilda had a great twist on the poltergeist trope, with the ghost being the one to clean everything up. However, this episode was a bit less on the fun side, what with the ending having the friends split up.

Sailor Moon S featured a lot of gayness, which was hilariously censored in the Cloverfield dub to be about Makoto/Lita just looking for a new best friend that's better than Usagi/Serena. I'm curious how close all the dialogue here was to the sub, since some of it felt a bit more modern than something you'd hear in the 90's, even in anime. I thought the monster of this episode was again less weirdly sexual than usual, but then she straight up ripped her clothes apart at the chest to expose her black heart. It was a good episode.

Yucie was alright. Not much to say here.

~~~

For Tuesday's stream, we're going to actually watch what Uber's surprise was intended to be.

11-10-20 Something stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Stream followup, we watched... something. It was good.

~~~

1. Higurashi - 6 - Takano (Cotton Drifting, Part 2)
2. Glitch Techs - 207 - The Real Glitch Techs
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 24 - #SoulSisters Part 1
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 25 - #SoulSisters Part 2
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 302 - Code Word Milkshake

~~~

Unreleased song demos!

People really like this one, though it strikes a really different tone from the final "Luna's Future".

This is pretty similar to the final one.

It's interesting to see how many extra "and"s and "as"s were cut from the final song.

~~~

I got talked about in a podcast, which reviewed one of my fics, "Equestria Girls: The True Story". Starting at 33:40.
pony411.libsyn.com

Pony 411: Episode 301- Pinkie and The Brain

Show notes: Time for episode 301! It opens with a tiny of news, like a new comic synopsis. There's also some convention announcements and the fact Pony Life is now airing in the US. Finally. Alca7raz and Nemesis then get into the final issue of Friendship in Disguise! It's the final showdown...

~~~

I got a commissioned fic back!
www.fimfiction.net

Color Theory

Twilight and Rarity play magic, and discuss what colors fit them.

Great job on this! Loved the moment where after spending so much time talking about how she isn't red, Rarity proceeded to plop down a Mountain. Definitely worth the commission!

~~~

Good IRL Pony video

deviantart-nendo23-860795722.jpg

1.png

EmloIOAU4AARRPA.jpg%3Alarge

celestia_portrait_by_miokomata_de8iq82-pre.jpg

11-12-20 Dab stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 6 - Takano (Cotton Drifting, Part 2)
2. Glitch Techs - 207 - The Real Glitch Techs
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 24 - #SoulSisters Part 1
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 25 - #SoulSisters Part 2
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 302 - Code Word Milkshake

Higurashi shifted back to horror and mystery, with a bit more revealed about the town's god and how he doesn't exactly have a light history. Keiichi also continues to be a terrible liar, and needs to be more careful about phone calls (I assume). This seemed to have a better reception than last week's episode.

Glitch Techs introduced a rival group that makes straight up Ginyu Force poses, plus dabs, and it was fun.

DC Super Hero Girls introduced Katana, who works out with Diana, completely wrecks everyone, and yes, gets nerfed now that she's a good guy after this point. There was a pattern of the story's problem only being solved by the one focus girl, and this is the most obvious example of that. However, this was still a very fun story, particularly with the girls hiding the villain bodies (something she has a lot of experience with) and the silent library fight.

Kipo featured them finding Amelia's lab and rescuing her captives already, which was a surprise. It felt off that Kipo and the others just left, even if it was clear that the other humans weren't being won over by her. Also, K-Pop narwhals.

~~~

terrified_crying_flutters_by_symbianl_de8nqqy-pre.jpg

deviantart-MelanySchaffer-861048090.jpg

EmmoY2QWMAA6rb8.jpg%3Alarge

235570645809758208.png
235570645809758208.png
235570645809758208.png

Octavio Pie art exists

EmoPqYCXUAA1Yo6.jpg%3Alarge

EmjEHCzXIAAE1e9.jpg%3Alarge

EknldanVcAEhx1c.png%3Alarge

EmtBN9nW4AU8zWn.jpg%3Alarge

Empi158UcAAhnHb.jpg%3Alarge

EmvgYOyXIAI0cEP.jpg%3Alarge

EmvmAmxWMAcj1qW.jpg%3Alarge

Emv57ETXUAUbvn5.jpg%3Alarge

EmwOS1lVEAAZ0n2.jpg%3Alarge

Emwfyi8XIAAxmL-.jpg%3Alarge

RebelTaxi goes into Las Pegasus Unicon, interviewing Saberspark. The video's pretty good; and yes, it points out at the end that this actually predates Dashcon.

Cute animation from October I missed.

Also, a Friendship is Musical video I missed.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fruits Basket - 215 - See You Later
2a. OK KO - 13 - My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad
2b. OK KO - 14 - We've Got Pests
3. Great Pretender - 7 - CASE2_2: Singapore Sky
4. Hilda - 10 - The Storm
5. Sailor Moon S - 97 - The Labyrinth of Water: Ami Targeted
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 6 - Could It Be Him? The Encounter Comes Without Notice

Also resuming DC Super Hero Girls shorts now that we got to Katana's introduction.

~~~

I've read this fic
www.fimfiction.net

Red Strings, White Chains

Rarity and Celestia are getting married, and the whole world is watching.

Chapter 8
Another great chapter. Nice to see Celestia and Twilight talk about the marriage.

Also, we're still just at the engagement party?

[Answer: Vignettes are out of order]

~~~

deviantart-WanderingPegasus-861107965.jpg

EmxqH5nVoAE93_w.jpg%3Alarge

EmzypBlW4AARgrg.jpg%3Alarge

Nice remixes

11-15-20 See You Later stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. #SoulTaken ⚔️| DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
1. Fruits Basket - 215 - See You Later
*. #ToughCrowd 🎩| DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
2a. OK KO - 13 - My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad
2b. OK KO - 14 - We've Got Pests
*. Booth Boot 🍨| DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 7 - CASE2_2: Singapore Sky
*. #SofaSoGood 🛋| DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
4. Hilda - 10 - The Storm
*. #TheBeeStandsAlone 🐝| DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 97 - The Labyrinth of Water: Ami Targeted
*. #VeggieBurritoBucket 🌯| DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 6 - Could It Be Him? The Encounter Comes Without Notice

DC Super Hero Girls shorts are back, now that Katana was introduced in normal episodes.

Fruits Basket featured the long-awaited parent-teacher conferences, leading to family drama, and it was good.

OK KO was a relatively weak set of episodes, especially the second, but still solid. The second episode's ending is really what makes it.

Great Pretender featured a bit more backstory hints, and more setup for the grift. I wonder if Abby winning the plane race against an experienced pilot was legitimate skill or part of the grift.

Hilda escalated things with an actual villain and Hilda knocked all the way back to where she started the show off, making for an interesting episode.

Sailor Moon was a good Ami focus episode, though given that, it was odd that she didn't play a part in defeating the monster. I was thinking that Ami and Mamoru's interactions were a bit romantic in the early part of the episode, so I was surprised they actually leaned into that at the end with Usagi getting jealous.

Yucie introduced a super 90's/00's love interest that Yucie hates for now and he's a jerk to her. He just felt like a jerk to me. It was odd how the episode started with a horror theme but then completely dropped it.

~~~

1. Weathering With You

Finally getting around to this movie!

11-17-20 Weathering With You stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Weathering With You

This was a gorgeous film, and I thought the more dirty and low-class focus of the story was interesting, but it just didn't feel as polished a story as Your Name. I will give it kudos for sticking to a semi-apocalyptic ending, giving a real cost to Hodaka rescuing Hina, though others in the stream didn't like this aspect as much.

The McDonald's product placement at the start was odd, with a Big Mac saving the day (eeyup), but the product placement in general dropped off after that point. The Your Name cameos were neat, though with the ending, I imagine this isn't really the same continuity; or at least it branched at the successful rescue.

I feel like the story would have worked better if Hodaka was an immigrant rather than a runaway from another part of Japan; there is plenty of illegal immigration in Japan too.

~~~

I've read this fic
www.fimfiction.net

Amending Memories

Kissing is irrational. Take it from a pony who's never done it.
Great speedwrite! You did a good job getting us into Moondancer's headspace.

Comic - Friendship is Magic #91
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Friendship is Magic #91
Part 3 is finally here! This mainly served to showcase the abada characters, who didn't get much focus before. Biggest surprise is that Dust Devil is nonbinary, a first for G4.

This was a good issue, though there isn't much to say, really. It's them coming across problem after problem that's solved by a different focus character, like the second episode. Then it ends with a surprise, but we'll have to wait until the next issue for what it all means.

tempest_freakout.png

There was a song sequence that was cute, though I couldn't figure out how it would sound. Also, Tempest the hypocrite doesn't like songs.

brook_time_has_time.png

Silver Quill's review doesn't have much else to add. I was reminded of the oddity of a roc appearing with a completely different design than what we saw in the show (and with the ability to talk), but imagine it's just a regional difference.

roc_appear.png

Overall, good issue.

~~~

1. Higurashi - 7 - Lies (Cotton Drifting, Part 3)
2. Glitch Techs - 208 - Settling the Score
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 27 - #RageCat
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 28 - #TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 303 - A Wolf in Wolf's Clothing

After this stream, only two more Glitch Techs episodes left.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Twister Crossover Collection Retro Pony Appears at Gamestop

2.jpg
1.jpg

Well, this is an odd horse. And yes, I've seen people make sex jokes.

~~~

A bunch of Pony Life crew members posted about thank you cards they got. They didn't say why, but I imagine this is due to production on season 2, and likely the show, wrapping up. What we saw in that licensing expo only showed Pony Life lasting two seasons, so it would make sense.

~~~

deviantart-Haden-2375-861174485.jpg

deviantart-thegreatrouge-860933104.jpg

Em1sacqXEAAOB-2.jpg%3Alarge

Em4npHJXUAA564w.jpg%3Alarge

11-19-20 Lies stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 7 - Lies (Cotton Drifting, Part 3)
2. Glitch Techs - 208 - Settling the Score
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 27 - #RageCat
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 28 - #TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 303 - A Wolf in Wolf's Clothing

Higurashi included the expected twist that Keiichi was talking to Mion and not Shion, but what surprised me is that Shion was straight up gone and how long Mion was pretending to be her.

Glitch Techs had some great dance battling, and also had the other Glitch Techs team return way sooner than I expected.

DC Super Hero Girls introduced Dex-Starr the Red Lantern Kitty; I was a bit disappointed that the other stream watchers already recognized him, and thus the twist didn't surprise them. Both episodes were good.

Kipo reintroduced Wolf's adopted sister, so I guess that means she didn't kill her. I wondered if Wolf killed anyone, but it seems like she killed the wolf parents from some of the dialogue; I was confused because the wolf sister didn't seem that upset at Wolf. Odd dog sizes and the incredibly obvious trap that everyone in the stream saw coming aside, it was a good episode.

February 2021 comic solicitation
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
February 2021 comic solicitation

Friendship is Magic #95

1.jpg

Writer: Thomas F. Zahler
Artist/Cover Artist - Toni Kuusisto
Description: Canterlot in crisis! With the sound turned off and the invasive Muffletta Moss growing by the second, Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich race to find a solution before the Festival of the Two Sisters is ruined!

Surprised to see this Cheese and Pinkie story is a two-parter, and that Pencils is drawing this too.

Also, I guess this means we aren't getting stories for the other group's journeys into other lands, unfortunately.

~~~

deviantart-Haden-2375-861743889.jpg

deviantart-Hierozaki-861705855.jpg

deviantart-Robsa990-861712928.jpg

deviantart-ThiefTea-861585489.jpg

EnRmKwqW4AEbLaR.jpg%3Alarge

EnOJTHZXUAILsnU.jpg%3Alarge

de9159y-35acff32-4294-403e-ac57-55f079232625.png

ryuu-itijiku.tumblr.com

飽きたー - RYUABETES

飽きたー
5498803305ed341cbbb32757c082301a3ffc0f05.png

Good giraffe comic

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fruits Basket - 216 - Ask Him For Me
2a. OK KO - 15 - You Are Rad
2b. OK KO - 16 - Legends of Mr. Gar
3. Great Pretender - 8 - CASE2_3: Singapore Sky
4. Hilda - 11 - The House in the Woods
5. Sailor Moon S - 98 - To Save Our Friends: Moon and Uranus Join Forces
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 7 - Oh, Meow? The Demon World is Full of Cats

From what I hear, Yucie will be introducing a very special character.

11-22-20 Oh Meow stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Stream followup; I really should get back to doing these day of.
*. #Sucker Punch 🥊| DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
1. Fruits Basket - 216 - Ask Him For Me
*. #Purse Scratcher 👜| DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
2a. OK KO - 15 - You Are Rad
2b. OK KO - 16 - Legends of Mr. Gar
*. #Star Struck 💫 | DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 8 - CASE2_3: Singapore Sky
*. #FlashForwardFlashBack | DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
4. Hilda - 11 - The House in the Woods
*. #ShellShock | DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 98 - To Save Our Friends: Moon and Uranus Join Forces
*. #TheCommute | DC Super Hero Girls: Super Shorts - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 7 - Oh, Meow? The Demon World is Full of Cats

Fruits Basket featured side quests distracted by side quests, more family drama, and Tohru giving a dramatic speech to give a guy her friend's phone number. It was good.

OK KO was another fun set of episodes, and introduced Rad's more sensitive side.

Great Pretender continued the con, though they really should just start telling Edamura what's going on.

Hilda had two fun core concepts, with a giant capturing her and then a wish-granting house.

Despite the craziness with the villain design, Sailor Moon was actually on the weak end for the season so far, but it was still good.

We actually caught up to the DC Super Hero Girl shorts!

Yucie was actually a really well-animated episode, much better than the previous ones. It was fun, and also introduced Satan.

~~~

Next time, we're watching
1. Over the Moon

Last edited:
11-24-20 Over the Moon stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Over the Moon

I thought this was overall a pretty good movie, and other people in the stream enjoyed it too. The section in the middle with the contest to find the gift was definitely the weakest part, though, and the story was handled oddly there. In particular, I think it would have made more sense to introduce the green animal sidekick when they first crashed on the moon, rather than having them find him when they go back to the crash site. Also, I'm not clear on how Fei Fei got half of the charm in her moon cake. The two showcase songs were good, and I liked the sections dealing with loss and Fei Fei's family life.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 8 - Wish (Cotton Drifting, Part 4)
2. Glitch Techs - 209 - I'm Mitch Williams
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 29 - #BackInAFlash
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 30 - #PowerSurge
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 304 - Don't You Forget a Meow Me

Just two more Glitch Techs episodes left.

~~~

We have a Hello Pinkie Pie short with a song! It's cute.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

THE ENCHANTED LIBRARY - PHYSICAL EDITION PRE-ORDERS

Do you like books? Do you like The Enchanted Library, the RariTwiest story to ever RariTwi? Also known as Fimfiction's #1 Best Story as according to that one RCL Contest, allegedly? WELL, GUESS WHAT! Now you too can have your very own physical edition of Ghostbusters: RariLight Edition RIGHT...

Ordered these physical The Enchanted Library copies, since the art is amazing.

~~~

Great animation

~~~

EnmdraBVEAE821f.jpg%3Alarge

wedding_evening_by_limedazzle_de9ai8a-pre.png

mlp_yl___potion_princess_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen_de9a9l7-fullview.png

Potion Nova being behind the love poison is an interesting concept.

Eng31e4XUAUnZBC.jpg%3Alarge

wv__flash_sentry_by_wanderingpegasus_de96vux-pre.png

EnXzqfMW8AYDHN2.jpg%3Alarge

EnYXgLJXYAEytCa.jpg%3Alarge

fluttershy_christmas_stocking_by_peruserofpieces_de96p7v-pre.png

$300
Worth it

Comic, following up on that comic of Older Flurry Heart and the other princesses going to fight a monster.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
If they aren't designing some G5 ponies around the best underutilized outfits of G4, I don't know what they're doing.
I don't think reusing existing outfits will be a goal for them, alas. We did get Moondancer as another turtleneck pony, at least.

Also, Sciz, is that you? Interesting name change.

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
Ah, yeah, made some overdue profile updates a couple weeks ago. Completely forgot I might not be recognized. =p

11-26-20 Wish stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 8 - Wish (Cotton Drifting, Part 4)
2. Glitch Techs - 209 - I'm Mitch Williams
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 29 - #BackInAFlash
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 30 - #PowerSurge
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 304 - Don't You Forget a Meow Me

We end another Higurashi arc, and we learn more than I expected for this early in the show. Though god, Keiichi is an idiot. Yes, go walk alone with the girl who admitted to killing your friends, and follow her into a hidden chamber full of torture devices. That will turn out well. Still, it was an interesting episode.

Glitch Techs showed Mitch's family, and it was a fun episode. It's weird how Miko and Five wouldn't know about Mitch having streamed with his family before, when they were huge fans of him in the first episode, though.

DC Super Hero Girls had a good set of episodes. The first was a Flashpoint parody, that at first seemed to be settling at a certain level of craziness, but then going further beyond in the last minutes. The second played around with the concept of Power Girl and her nature as an alternate reality version of Supergirl.

Kipo featured a tragic ending as one character, Yum-yun, is actually hit by the mute cure. Mulholland also got put on a bus, to address how OP he is as a good guy. Song figured out how to communicate with Kipo, at least. It was a good episode, though even with all the practice runs, I really feel Kipo could have handled the rescue better.

~~~

EkkpaOXWkAAor_m.jpg%3Alarge

EnwIKjpVcAAdKjI.jpg%3Alarge

EnuQbQKWEAIsYZQ.jpg%3Alarge

EnuTcLjWEAQ0T_-.jpg%3Alarge

EnncHVWUUAAK6VP.jpg%3Alarge

EnhTozSWEAUfPUt.jpg%3Alarge

EnmGq4qXcAQ7sM2.jpg%3Alarge

Eni3ESwWMAAXJdv.png%3Alarge

bff_by_aryatheeditor_de95auh-pre.jpg

deviantart-Faline-art-862059160.jpg

large.png

deviantart-Rocket-LawnChair-862107592.jpg

EnmuVhOXIAEbFxR.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-purineko-862320796.jpg

deviantart-handgunboi-862298091.jpg

rara_by_iojknmiojknm_de9fibm-pre.png

En12s7JW4AAcbk3.jpg%3Alarge

En2ICQCXYAAWfV3.png%3Alarge

En2ICQBXIAAZkJ2.png%3Alarge

En3zR_AUUAAlvSM.jpg%3Alarge

Enzj6eFVkAAfRBq.jpg%3Alarge

And nice songs

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fruits Basket - 217 - You Will, I'm Sure
2a. OK KO - 17 - We Got Hacked
2b. OK KO - 18 - Plazalympics
3. Great Pretender - 9 - CASE2_4: Singapore Sky
4. Hilda - 12 - The Nisse
5. Sailor Moon S - 99 - A Man's Kindness: Yuichiro, Heartbroken by Rei
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 8 - Sparkle, the Me Within Myself

There's going to be an awkward one-stream gap between us finishing Hilda season one and season two starting, but coincidentally, there will be a Sailor Moon two parter starting that gap stream. So I'll play two Sailor Moon episodes then.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

This Very Strange Huffy Twilight Sparkle "Quad"

71P03r907rL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

~~~

Simple animation

deviantart-LexieDrawing-862465049.jpg

Ejvy9Z7X0AMo3ch.jpg%3Alarge

twilight_smile_by_fluffyxai_de9itag-pre.png

11-29-20 We Got Hacked stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. The Beginning of Harmony | My Little Pony Fan Music Animation - YouTube
1. Fruits Basket - 217 - You Will, I'm Sure
2a. OK KO - 17 - We Got Hacked
2b. OK KO - 18 - Plazalympics
3. Great Pretender - 9 - CASE2_4: Singapore Sky
4. Hilda - 12 - The Nisse
5. Sailor Moon S - 99 - A Man's Kindness: Yuichiro, Heartbroken by Rei
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 8 - Sparkle, the Me Within Myself

Decided to go with no YouTube videos between episodes, since I didn't have time to find them, but I think this showed they're necessary.

The first video was a nice animation.

Fruits Basket was an alright episode. I got it mixed up with the next one when giving trigger warnings before it started.

I somehow forgot about the first OK KO episode, despite the hilariously creepy CG models. Both episodes were good, and better than I remembered.

Great Pretender featured some backstory for Abby, and the grift progressing. It was a good episode.

Hilda set things up for the season finale, but before that, it had the great concept of the nisse traveling to the room made up of all the hard-to-reach unused space in a house. Also, Frida is hanging out with the nightmare spirits for some mysterious reason! Good episode.

Sailor Moon S was a fun dumb episode, with Yuichiro returning after a long absence to do dumb stuff. I just had to see how the Cloverway dub handled all this. Yuichiro (Chad) is upset that Rei is listening to Haruka (Amara) when she tells her to get some rest. He doesn't confuse her for a guy. They left in Haruka (Amara) and Michiru (Michelle) getting really close, but now the reason Yuichiro (Chad) is upset is because they're saying really suspicious things and he thinks that means Amara is being sneaky. Amara commenting on how ridiculous she and Chad fighting is makes even more sense in this dub. Chad saying he's going to run away to put a blues band together is a great dub addition, though. Plus Amara's reaction. "Huh? ... Bye." Not sure if the TV airing had this Japanese insert song still. I feel like it wouldn't.

Petite Princess Yucie revealed that Cocoloo is actually a spirit princess. Other than that, it was a fairly dull episode.

~~~

Some memes

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Rise of the Guardians

Starting off our holiday streams with a holiday superhero team! Also Elsa's number one straight pairing.

~~~

We got a new Crimson Lips update, and it's a doozy!
www.fimfiction.net

Crimson Lips

Amidst the beautiful and unforgiving city of Canterlot, where prejudice is rampant and passion even more so, two women forge an unlikely relationship and explore the answer to a simple question: is selling your body the same as selling yourself?
Chapter 25
Oh damn

I think everyone expected Rarity the narrator to be dead, but that not necessarily being the end of the story is not at all what I expected. And of course Rarity would hope to come back to life by Shahrazading Death. Seeing where this goes will be fascinating.

~~~

night_walk_by_evedizzy26_de9kcq8-pre.jpg

deviantart-Livitoza-862684561.jpg

derpibooru-2498818.jpg

Got this translated in another Discord channel, and Twilight is commanding the figures to "do UWU"

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what's making me laugh about the packaging art more, the Rarity recolors subbing in for princesses or Fluttershy and AJ getting beat out by Vinyl.

12-1-20 Jack Frost stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Stream followup, we weren't able to watch Rise of the Guardians, but rather
1. MST3K - 813 - Jack Frost

I do find these weird Russo-Finnish productions more fun than the "big" MST3K movies like Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. Aside from the commentary, there's just so much weird fairy tale stuff and bad dub stuff going on. This was a lot of fun.

~~~

1. Higurashi - 9 - Older Brother (Curse Killing, Part 1)
2. Glitch Techs - 210 (FINAL) - BITT Prime
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 31 - #ScrambledEggs
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 32 - #DramaQueen
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 305 - Song ReMix

Alas, we're at what's very likely the final Glitch Techs episode. Green Eggs and Ham was suggested a while ago, so we can check that out next week. Also the perfect show to watch after Higurashi.

the_best_adventures_by_doodle_mark_de9q2pb-pre.png

(Much bigger at the source of course)

the_babysitter_by_tsitra360_de9pt9y-pre.jpg

EoFodXaUcAMzU2O.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-HanasakiYunarin-862480885.jpg

12-3-20 Glitch Techs finale stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1a. DC Super Hero Girls - 31 - #ScrambledEggs
1b. DC Super Hero Girls - 32 - #DramaQueen
2. Glitch Techs - 210 (FINAL) - BITT Prime
3. Higurashi - 9 - Older Brother (Curse Killing, Part 1)
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 305 - Song ReMix

Had some issues with the stream, which resulted in airing things out of order.

DC Super Hero Girls had fun episodes. The latter had a pretty obscure villain, after after looking up The Cavalier, one stream watcher commented that the comic version is even doofier than the one in the episode.

The Glitch Techs finale unfortunately ended things with a new story development, showing that the sketchy Hinobi company is sketchy, and we likely won't get any followup for it.

The crew have been posting about what would have happened in season 3, which was fully storyboarded and voiced. There was going to be a TMNT crossover!

Higurashi started another loop, with more goofiness to begin with. There was also a guy that said seemingly pedo stuff but I guess the joke was that he just meant he was interested in adopting her. I was surprised that Keiichi already knew stuff like Shion existing and about the previous deaths.

Kipo featured her mother, Song, turning back into a human, which some thought happened too easily and there had to be a catch. However, if the villains' cure wasn't effective, then that would remove the threat to Kipo. After that, we got some fun family bonding and dancing, and a cat hunt, but it cut between them awkwardly.

I'll have to adjust how I handle streams after two ones with problems in a row.

~~~

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
Glitch Techs was a really fun series, and I hate that it ended where it did without any answers for its biggest overarching questions, and immediately after Mitch finally turned the corner and became the character I wanted him to be all along.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fruits Basket - 218 - Wanna Kiss?
2a. OK KO - 19 - We're Captured
2b. OK KO - 20 - Know Your Mom
3. Great Pretender - 10 - CASE2_5: Singapore Sky
4. Hilda - 13 - The Black Hound
5. Sailor Moon S - 100 - I Want to Quit Being a Sailor Guardian: Minako's Dilemma
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 9 - Perfection? Enter the Princess of Heaven

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

New Magazine Comic Starring Sunset Shimmer - Friendship Cake

3.jpg

GodDAMN, Celestia

Oh wow, the comic has Sunset upset at Celestia and that never gets resolved. Though I am impressed by how it acknowledged Celestia and Luna being retired, Sunset not knowing the pony Mane Six, and football and buckball being different.

~~~

I've read these fics

www.fimfiction.net

The Same Scenario Repeated Three Times

Twilight has been studying so much recently, so Rarity comes over to try to shake her out of it. Then, the next day, Rarity comes over again.
Great job on this story. As mentioned, it's impressive how Rarity's dialogue remains the same each loop yet fits as a response to Twilight each time. The growing unease is very well handled, as is the final reveal.

www.fimfiction.net

A Smartypants for a Little Sister

A young Twilight finds out that Shining is enlisting. She tries her best to stop him.
This was really cute! (No spoiler needed)

~~~

Eoeng1_VEAEHiJ6.jpg%3Alarge

Eogrh1dWMAgPtvd.jpg%3Alarge

EobbcdVU8AAwx4G.jpg%3Alarge

EodWbpNVEAA67ge.jpg%3Alarge

de9x815-4002070a-ac43-45b6-b42e-f3a3f1377eef.jpg

fluttershy_by_pyropk_de9xwkc-pre.png

Is this a pigeon?

dstears.tumblr.com

It's something

Every home should have a cozy nook to enjoy rainstorms.
0f5a52e4379275e65d4b705660e6bcaae484e4e4.jpg

EoZQJyJUYAIcWnY.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-nendo23-863004983.jpg

EoPG1IjVkAAnOpO.jpg%3Alarge

t___twilight__by_lexiedrawing_de9sz3h-pre.jpg

12-6-20 Hilda season 1 finale stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. Friendship is Randomly Musical 8 - YouTube
1. Fruits Basket - 218 - Wanna Kiss?
*. My Little Pony: Friendship was magic - YouTube
2a. OK KO - 19 - We're Captured
2b. OK KO - 20 - Know Your Mom
*. Pinkie Pie's New Friend (MLP in real life) - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 10 - CASE2_5: Singapore Sky
*. My Little Pony: Fluttering The Window [SFM] - YouTube
4. Hilda - 13 - The Black Hound
*. Stained Glass Windows MLP Comic Dub (Comedy) - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 100 - I Want to Quit Being a Sailor Guardian: Minako's Dilemma
*. Rainbow Dash's Precious Book - Part 3 (MLP in real life) - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 9 - Perfection? Enter the Princess of Heaven

Fruits Basket featured a lot of bad parents and even defenestration. It was a good episode for bad feels.

OK KO introduced Prof. Venomous and Fink, who'll go on to become recurring characters, and featured a bit more backstory for KO's mom. The first was a bit on the dull side, but the episodes were good.

Great Pretender ended another grift. There was some confusion over what was the intended plan and what was the backup, but it was a good.

The Hilda season 1 finale came and it had some inventive chases through portals with a big dog. It did feel like things just stopped, rather than a real end to a season, though.

We're at Sailor Moon's 100th episode! It was a nice episode, focusing on Minako, and featuring volleyball and a volleyball-boobed monster.

Yucie introduced another main character at last, and also had the oft-shared sequence of Satan at the school. It was good.

~~~

1. Rise of the Guardians

For real this time!

12-8-20 Rise of the Guardians stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Rise of the Guardians

I haven't watched this in a while. It's a decent movie with a pretty interesting concept and fun set pieces. People in the stream noted that it's a bit strange that Dreamworks never made a series for this like Kung Fu Panda and other series, or made a sequel. However, the movie just doesn't have that spark to make it a really great story. Also, the Tooth Fairy herself doesn't do much.

Glad Jack was able to find Elsa later.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Pony Life Cup-A-Noodles Hit China

2504653.jpg

~~~

Eoo0Rs-U0AAHHjN.jpg%3Alarge

(I don't think the artist knows the other meaning of "ponut")

Eoqi0yvXIAIndNa.png%3Alarge

EovrQ6VUYAE3TRt.jpg%3Alarge

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 10 - Bond (Curse Killing, Part 2)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 1 - Here
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 33 - #AllyCat part 1
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 34 - #AllyCat part 2
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 306 - It's a Trap

Starting Green Eggs and Man, the oddly well-funded well-animated Dr. Seuss adaptation on Netflix.

~~~

a_hug_by_haden_2375_dea5d91-pre.png

set_some_fire_girl_by_sinsofjoy_dea5dds-pre.png

original_art_rainbow_dash_by_bunsogen_dea1bk4-pre.jpg

deviantart-Haden-2375-863565241.jpg

www.furaffinity.net

Glimmer Drimmer by Zuckergelee

Fanart!
39527740%40800-1607167258.jpg

12-10-20 Green Eggs and Ham stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 10 - Bond (Curse Killing, Part 2)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 1 - Here
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 33 - #AllyCat part 1
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 34 - #AllyCat part 2
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 306 - It's a Trap

Higurashi started off heavy with a story about child abuse, leading to Keiichi calling a hit, but then there may be more to this than it seems.

Things lightened up of course with Green Eggs and Ham. As you might expect, the premise is expanded greatly. What I hadn't realized is that there's an overarching story, with a stolen zoo animal and criminals, and Sam I Am being a ninja. It was pretty fun, and all the hand drawn animation was great. Also, there were a lot of celebrity guest stars.

DC Super Hero Girls was a two parter (length of a normal episode total) featuring Lex Luthor, whose design people in the stream found odd, with him looking too youthful. It was a fun story, with a hilariously botched heist and playing around with destiny.

Kipo confirmed that Kipo's plan wasn't actually that great and lots of her friends got cured, turning back into cute normal animals. It was a bit frustrating in that regard, but still good.

~~~

Nice Eurobeat remix of "The Seeds of the Past"

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Whoops, forgot to click "Post Reply"

1. Fruits Basket - 219 - There's Just No Way!
2a. OK KO - 21 - Face Your Fears
2b. OK KO - 22 - Everybody Likes Rad
3. Great Pretender - 11 - CASE3_1: Snow of London
4. Sailor Moon S - 101 - Usagi in Tears: A Glass Slipper for My Birthday
5. Sailor Moon S - 102 - The Stolen Pure Heart - Usagi's Crisis
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 10 - Is it Destiny? The Library Re-Encounter

Hilda season 2 hasn't started yet, so doubling up on Sailor Moon S. And conveniently, it's a two parter!

12-13-20 No Way stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017

*. Mane Six Series: NO WAY - YouTube
1. Fruits Basket - 219 - There's Just No Way!
*. PMV-No Way-(TwiDash) - YouTube
2a. OK KO - 21 - Face Your Fears
2b. OK KO - 22 - Everybody Likes Rad
*. No Way To Hide PMV - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 11 - CASE3_1: Snow of London
*. No way out (Brother Bear) [PMV] - YouTube
4. Sailor Moon S - 101 - Usagi in Tears: A Glass Slipper for My Birthday
*. Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy Sing "Happy Birthday To You!" (Netflix EXCLUSIVE) | MLP: FiM [HD] - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 102 - The Stolen Pure Heart - Usagi's Crisis
*. [MLP Comic Dub] Birthday (comedy) - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 10 - Is it Destiny? The Library Re-Encounter

Fruits Basket featured more exploration of Tohru being Mom Jesus, with even Rin coming around to the idea.

OK KO first featured some backstory development, though still no answer to what's with that sandwich, and it was a lot of fun. Second episode seemed to be progressing normally, but then surprise! It's really a story about racism! It was good too.

Great Pretender started a new arc, in a bit of a different way. They completely botched a grift, and they didn't like the guy they failed to grift anyway, so they're going to do a bigger and better grift. It was a good episode.

The two Sailor Moon episodes formed a single story, and they were good. A villain boss died, Tuxedo Mask is still useful, and there were some great gags, like Sailor Venus imitating Sailor Moon.

The Yucie episode featured the love interest guy returning, and hinting at something more going on in the story. Yucie and that guy got along better this time, which was nice.

~~~

New Aragon comic!
www.fimfiction.net

It's Like We're Cosmic Outlaws

Consider joining my Patreon if you l

86.png

It certainly goes places.
I suppose we've never actually seen any indication that babies are born normally in Dougworld. We haven't even seen a hospital.

~~~

New Different View video

The case is over!

~~~

EopHzKrVoAEpoRL.jpg%3Alarge

EpDn97dW4AsSabJ.jpg%3Alarge

EpBMb70VEAAmSUQ.jpg%3Alarge

Eo4itgeXIAIo4y1.jpg%3Alarge

Eo9TtOQXYAg5-DX.jpg%3Alarge

12-15-20 Santa Claus stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. MST3K - 521 - Santa Claus

We watched a bit of Joyeux Noel, but the copy we had didn't have subtitles. That should be fixed next week.

Anyway, I personally feel this MST3K episode is way funnier than its more famous cousin, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. This movie is just so much weirder, and offers a lot of entertainment beyond the quips. From the strange interpretation of what Santa's home is like to the fact that his opponent is a devil. Skits are weaker than in the Martians episode, but are still pretty solid.

~~~

I've read this.

www.fimfiction.net

never complete

Time is a bridge Luna never had a chance to build.

This was a great evocatively written story, as expected from your works.

~~~

banoakira.tumblr.com

Bano's Nest

1f7ef9af929f1c5fbff568958edaffcf33f40c2d.jpg

Eo4VbUWXIAAjAL_.jpg%3Alarge

i___i_have_something_for_you_by_xan_gelx_deabpk8-pre.jpg

so_much_more_to_me_by_haibaratomoe_dea9qou-pre.jpg

flower_by_nendo23_deadfuo-pre.jpg

EpDIAYxW4AMsZnM.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-RysunkowaSucharia-863873375.jpg

Yes, MS Paint

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 11 - Borderline (Curse Killing, Part 3)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 2 - Car
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 35 - #Retreat
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 36 - #DinnerForFive
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 307 - Requiem for a Dave

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Gameloft Pony Game Adds Nightmare Versions of the Mane 6

2509947.png

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE HEARTH'S WARMING: Trixie Lulamoon unintentionally turned her friends into Nightmare ponies. Help Mane Six to become themselves again and return to their normal lives!

RISE OF THE CYBER PONIES: Robo-ponies are incoming and Fluttershy needs your help to stop them! The distant future of everypony depends on this task.

These events sound crazy, but these mobile-original designs are a clear step below Nightmare Rarity.

www.mlpmerch.com

Secret Rings Blind Bags Revealed

A blog about new My Little Pony (Friendship is Magic) merchandise! New releases, news, (video) reviews and guides! MLP toys, plush, figures and more!

Secret-Rings-My-Little-Pony-Blind-Bags-Pinkie-Pie.jpg
Secret-Rings-My-Little-Pony-Blind-Bags-Twilight-Sparkle.jpg

These really remind me of Ring Pops, and look quite edible.

www.equestriadaily.com

Bizaare Celestia + Elsa "Moon Carriage" Bootleg Appears

large.jpg

Celestia stealing Elsa away from Luna!

~~~

Undome Tinwe made a crazy Quenya (one of Tolkien's languages) RariTwi poem, with lengthy translation notes.
www.fimfiction.net

Lilta Lé Eleni (To Dance With The Stars) — A Quenya RariTwi Poem

[Last edited 2020-12-17 18:11 EST] Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo, meldenyar. Those of you who have been following me for a while may know that I have an interest in Quenya, a dialect of Elvish created by J.R.R. Tolkien and most famously used in The Lord of The Rings. I've been trying to learn...

12-17-20 Car stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 11 - Borderline (Curse Killing, Part 3)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 2 - Car
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 35 - #Retreat
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 36 - #DinnerForFive
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 307 - Requiem for a Dave

I'd noticed that fewer people have been attending the Thursday stream specifically, but there doesn't seem to be a good solution to that.

Higurashi featured Keiichi being driven to murder and hiding the body despite messing up a lot, but still being found out. Not the direction I expected for this timeline, but interesting.

Green Eggs and Ham continued going in an unexpected direction for this adaptation, but it's fun, and the animation remains impressive.

DC Super Hero Girls started with a horror themed episode, with Poison Ivy as the monster and straight up trying to kill her classmates, which I feel like the episode kind of glosses over. It was well done. The second episode featured Slade / Deathstroke, his daughter, Rose Wilson, and an awkward home dinner with Barbara. It was a great episode.

Kipo unexpectedly featured some light being shed on what happened 200 years ago, though not much. We did get Dave and Benson backstory, though. It's weird that an electric fan lasted for hundreds of years, but otherwise, good episode.

~~~

New Tails of Equestria book!

www.equestriadaily.com

New Tails of Equestria: The Compendium of Equestria Book Arriving Early 2021

1b469ad3-c7c2-4222-99ea-15ad80683e0f.jpg

Coming in early 2021, The Compendium of Equestria is the new hardback book for Tails of Equestria – a must-have for GMs and players wanting to include the latest and greatest Tails of Equestria content as well as brand new creatures, characters, adventures, and items!

GMs can use both the Locations and GM's Toolkit sections to help fill their Tails of Equestria games with deep and interesting settings, and plenty of new features including talents and magical treasure.

Players will find new playable races, expanding the options presented in the Core Rulebook, The Bestiary of Equestria and the Movie Sourcebook. Together, you will find some great new spells and talents to use in your adventures.

Finally, you'll find a fully self-contained adventure: Flim, Flam, Alakazam! This can be used as a standalone story, or as part of a longer campaign, and it's a great opportunity to make use of the new content presented in the rest of the Compendium!

~~~

This art made the Nightmare Twilight design look decent.

Following up on previous Different View videos

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
www.fimfiction.net

Raincheck

Trixie loves spending time with Starlight, but sometimes she has to share her. It gets annoying when the blandest mare in existence is always tagging along.
This was a nice sweet story. Good job!

Not quite an MLP fic, but it's an MLP fic with the serial numbers filed off.

Offprint

The Wild Hunt by UndomeTinwe
An old evil returns to torment the kingdom, and a young princess discovers that not all is as it seems.
Great job on this story. It reminds me of that one meme about the ancient evil that's actually super progressive by our standards. I've mentioned before what benefits originalifying what's clearly an MLP story can bring, and in this case, it adds an air of mystery, because we don't quite know what the intentions of the Wild Hunt will be, even if we know this is basically just a RariTwi story.

Though I must confess I'm unsure what MLP character this Queen Celeste is based off of. Nothing about her rings a bell.

~~~

look_before_you_sleep_by_littlehybridshila_deanit9-fullview.jpg

EpiRlOXXIAIfVXd.jpg%3Alarge

sunset_and_celestia_by_haden_2375_dealj26-fullview.jpg

EpdLzhSVoAAU4om.jpg%3Alarge

EpjxaX2XIAEl-zE.jpg%3Alarge

lifesize_twilight__unicorn__waiting_for_christmas_by_epicrainbowcrafts_deal7x3-pre.jpg

ych.commishes.com

Princess Luna + Wand of Nightmares - YCH.Commishes

Full growth from crown to toes is 21 inch. With a horn 25 inch. Magic mane and tail - artificial hair. The mane is 27 inch long, the tail is 21 inch. It is absolutely combable and ready for any hairstyle: 3 Pony materials - minky plush, very-very soft :) Eye and cutemarks handmade...

ych.commishes.com

- YCH.Commishes

- The winner of this auction gets a plush toy Sweetie Belle in christmas costume(45 centimeters) - The winner of this auction gets a sketch with the image of its OC from Kuroran. (SFW or NSFW) - PayPal only. - 100% prepayment. Thank you for participating!

surprise__by_element0fkindness_deafukz-pre.jpg

Final PMV from this creator

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fruits Basket - 220 - Are You Okay?
2a. OK KO - 23 - You Have to Care
2b. OK KO - 24 - Plaza Prom
3. Great Pretender - 12 - CASE3_2 - Snow of London
4. Hilda - 201 - The Troll Circle
5. Sailor Moon S - 103 - The Arrival of a Tiny Pretty Guardian
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 11 - Thoughts Will Get There - The Girl I Met at the Beach

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

24k Lush

Sweetie Belle believes in magic. She hopes that'll be enough.
This was a really sweet story, and the characters were all written well. Great job!

www.fimfiction.net

Let It Grow

Take some time to rest and behold the splendor of love.
Very sweet and beautiful poetry—and that's what this is. Though I did have the issue that it was difficult to read the prose in some of the respective characters' voices, since they used words and phrasings the characters wouldn't. Particularly Rainbow and Pinkie. You could say this is what they'd say if they were more poetic, I suppose.

Last edited:
12-20-20 Care Prom stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. Sea of Voices [PMV] - YouTube
1. Fruits Basket - 220 - Are You Okay?
*. Really Don't Care - [PMV] - YouTube
2a. OK KO - 23 - You Have to Care
2b. OK KO - 24 - Plaza Prom
*. [MLP] PMV I Don't Care (I Love It) - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 12 - CASE3_2 - Snow of London
*. Party like its prom night PMV - YouTube
4. Hilda - 201 - The Troll Circle
*. Prom Queen || Pmv - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 103 - The Arrival of a Tiny Pretty Guardian
*. MLP FIM Animash-At The Gala - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 11 - Thoughts Will Get There - The Girl I Met at the Beach

Fruits Basket set up a new story arc with a school play—an oddly-cast Cinderella—and also set things up for an extended Yuki flashback next time. Other than that, it was a pretty standard episode.

OK KO first introduced Elodie, Enid's old friend who betrayed her and is also a Rarity. She has a nice character arc later in the show, so I was surprised by how unambiguous the betrayal was here. The second episode featured a prom and Rad learning he doesn't have to follow a checklist in an oddly Twilight story. Both episodes were great.

Great Pretender set up the new grift, and also backstory for Cynthia. It was a fine episode.

We returned to Hilda with season 2, and things went right back into the adventure, with some fun sequences. Oddly, Hilda goes most of the episode without her beret.

Sailor Moon S had good animation and some great gags, particularly the other girls hiding from Rei as she peeks around a waitress looking for them. Also, Chibiusa returns! In the manga, she returned immediately after she left, so the anime greatly delayed this.

Yucie was a pretty standard beach episode, complete with a girl that may or may not be a mermaid. It was alright.

YouTube videos were "care" and "prom" themed. There were surprisingly only two songs with "prom" in the name that PMVs used.

~~~

the_girls_are_here___by_wanderingpegasus_deas13i-pre.jpg

Human comic, with a weird ship that only really works in Dougworld (Diamond Tiara x Rarity)

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Joyeux Noel

This time with real subs!

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

The Enchanted Kingdom Finished => The Enchanted Trilogy Announcement

Hi everyone! So I marked TEK as finished. The reason I did this is because I've realized I was struggling a lot with the series and with writing for it, and after a brutally honest sit down and reflection on whether I was done with MLP or what, I realized that my issue with continuing TEK is...

The Enchanted Kingdom is officially over, with the remaining story instead moving to a new upcoming fic. For the record, I'm the one who suggested ending TEK and making a third fic.

www.fimfiction.net

Even More Awesome Than Me

Yakyakistan is a cold place, and Scootaloo is starting to find that the chill is cutting deeper than she expected.
This was a really sweet story!

12-22-20 Joyeux Noel stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Joyeux Noel

There were indeed subtitles, which made it much more comprehensible. It was a nice movie, with some heartwarming moments of camaraderie in the middle of a war.

~~~

And because I've been informed a stream on Christmas Eve isn't the best idea, we're having it on Wednesday!
1. Higurashi - 12 - Lost Item (Curse Killing, Part 4)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 3 - Train
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 37 - #LivingTheNightmare
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 38 - #AllAboutZee
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 308 - Hidden Treasures

~~~

New Trixie costume!
www.equestriadaily.com

Another New Trixie Model From the Gameloft MLP Game

Gameloft_Trixie.png

~~~

deviantart-Shimazun-864797797.jpg

walliscolours.tumblr.com

Draw Draws

Della's strange new friend on the moon... they relate to a lot
3b8f231445a93d11d33fa640bd038fcc1eefad49.png

12-23-20 Zatanna stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 12 - Lost Item (Curse Killing, Part 4)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 3 - Train
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 37 - #LivingTheNightmare
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 38 - #AllAboutZee
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 308 - Hidden Treasures

Higurashi went in another unexpected direction, with a doppelganger of Keiichi having participated in the festival while he was off murdering, and his victim is supposedly still alive. I wonder if this is normal for those that are driven to murder around the festival. Also a surprise, if I hadn't looked at Wikipedia to get the episode title for listings, is that this loop doesn't end on episode 4. It was a good episode.

Green Eggs and Ham featured romance, and it was actually pretty cute. Also had a train with loops in the track. I will say Sam is going a bit too far with his recklessness, but otherwise, it's a good episode.

DC Super Hero Girls had a double dose of Zatara episodes, and both were good. The former definitely was reminiscent of the MLP episode "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?", particularly during the dream hopping sequence. The second episode was a bit weak at the resolution, though.

Kipo was a bit of a surprise with it introducing a new one-off faction with the squirrels, which is the first time this has happened in a while. It was a fun episode.

March 2021 comic solicitations
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
March comic solicitations

Friendship is Magic #96
STL179485.jpg
STL179486.jpg
2514642.jpg

(W) Jeremy Whitley (A) Tony Fleecs (CA) JustaSuta

Twilight Sparkle has sent our favorite fillies on a journey of outreach all over Equestria! But when Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Trixie, Discord, and Capper visit Abyssinia, their trip turns sour fast-they weren't supposed to end up in jail! Good thing Capper's old friends are pretty good cat burglars...

Oh hey, looks like we're revisiting Capper's friend from the Movie prequel comics after all.

2021 Annual Special
STL179696.jpg
2514636.png

(W) Jeremy Whitley (A/CA) Brianna Garcia

Twilight Sparkle's mission to find friendship in all corners of Equestria has taken Rarity, Mage Meadowbrook,Maud, and Big McIntosh to the Kingdom of the Diamond Dogs! But instead of friendship, they find a feud! Can they figure out how to fix the fractured bond between six sisters?

Surprised to see a "canon" story to the season 10 story arc be covered in an annual special. Also, way different Diamond Dogs here.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fruits Basket - 221 - There Was, Definitely
2. OK KO - 25-26 - TKO
3. Great Pretender - 13 - CASE3_3: Snow of London
4. Hilda - 202 - The Draugen
5. Sailor Moon S - 104 - Making New Friends: Chibi Moon's Adventure
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 12 - Challenge! Heaven Triathlon

OK KO's first two-parter!

~~~

I took part in an OC adoptable auction on a whim (though after other people confirmed the OC was cute), and I suppose I have a pony OC now. Meet Fate Trail!
reference_by_stardu_st_deb2tmc-pre.png
deb2tn5-285a9b37-8d04-4644-8b09-9f42c3b37032.png

The auction mentioned I was free to change the gender and everything else about Fate, and I was thinking it made sense to make my OC male, but I also didn't want to change their appearance much. So I decided Fate will be male but look the same, making him an stallion with a feminine appearance.

12-27-20 TKO stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 1-2 "The Beginning of the End" - YouTube
1. Fruits Basket - 221 - There Was, Definitely
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 3 "Uprooted" (feat. Xol the Great) - YouTube
2. OK KO - 25-26 - TKO
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 4 "Sparkle's Seven" - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 13 - CASE3_3: Snow of London
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 5 "The Point of No Return" - YouTube
4. Hilda - 202 - The Draugen
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 6 "Common Ground" - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 104 - Making New Friends: Chibi Moon's Adventure
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 7 "She's All Yak" - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 12 - Challenge! Heaven Triathlon

Fruits Basket featured Yuki backstory, showing that Akito used to be better but got worse at some point. Also revealed that Yuki sees Tohru as a mother, which got a lot of, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," from the stream watchers.

OK KO had its first two-parter. I misremembered things from the second encounter with Shadowy Figure as being in this episode, and I also forgot a lot of what happened. It was good.

Great Pretender continued the grift, just building things up to the end next episode. It was good.

Hilda had a fun ghost pirate adventure, including a ghost ship chase through the town.

The Sailor Moon S episode had not one, but two instances of characters streaking or stripping. I wonder how the first dub handled this, plus the crossdressing character, but not enough to check right now. With the latter, I assume they just made him a girl. It was a weird, but funny episode.

Yucie revealed another god to attack and dethrone. I wasn't a huge fan of Elmina being so much better at everything than everyone, but it was a fun episode.

~~~

1. Klaus

Our last movie of the year.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

FemmeFiction

Three high femmes try to find love. Two yellow dorks try to take their relationship to the next level. One confused changeling tries to discover herself. Zero common sense is exercised by anyone involved.
New chapter, chapter 7
Nice chapter. I'm guessing that sparrow was Ocellus; surprised Fluttershy didn't notice anything then.
I wish these mares would just come clean with their secrets.

Princess for Hearth's Warming

Twilight Sparkle enjoys a relaxing Hearth's Warming with her parents, sipping hot cocoa and tea. Meanwhile, extradimenisional monsters attack Ponyville.
The weirdness of Twilight passive-aggressively punishing Sunset aside, this was a fun story. And that last pun!

www.fimfiction.net

Meditations in a Moment of Dance

In an instant of dance, two mares consider their love for one another
This was amazing! I love the portrayal of Rarity and Cadance's thoughts here, and of their love.

~~~

EqWOGkUXAAAdQI4.jpg%3Alarge

My commission
EqSrkpBUYAENR8t.jpg%3Alarge

EqRUxlNXYAEJlfh.png%3Alarge

EqOhn_YXEAAn2AN.jpg%3Alarge

EqQU8BQUwAYzcN-.jpg%3Alarge

EqPFNFgUcAEMDHI.jpg%3Alarge

Ep_qu58UwAAqrE1.jpg%3Alarge

EqBALUXXEAEeHZY.jpg%3Alarge

EqDKEXrVEAEkrZC.jpg%3Alarge

This one actually got a retweet with comment by Katrina Hadley