12-29-20 Klaus stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Stream followup, we watched
1. Klaus

I watched this last year, and I enjoyed it more this time. First viewing, I was annoyed by a lot of the lead character's early actions and how loud it was a lot of the time, but I was able to appreciate it a lot more. It's an amazingly-animated movie with really strong design work, and it's heartwarming.

~~~

Stream announcement, we're watching
1. Higurashi - 13 - Apology (Curse Killing, Part 5)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 4 - Fox
3. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeats - 309 - Prahmises
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 310 - Age of Wonderbeasts

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Notes in Service of a Love Story

"If this is what it means to be a fool, I don't wish to be anything else."
Hmm, this was interesting, but I couldn't help but think that watching this as an actual play would be really strange. I also struggle to understand what the audience added, except perhaps to evoke the feeling of experimental theater where the big resolution to the story happens only after all the audience has left.

www.fimfiction.net

Flurries

On Hearth's Warming Eve, Fluttershy has a warm cottage and a friend to keep her company. So why can't she stop staring out the window?
This was a great heartwarming story, covering the "one of Stirling's parents die" premise you've done before, but looking at what follows after. This has great portrayals of both Fluttershy and Big Mac, and the bit of Discord we see.

www.fimfiction.net

Tales of the Sapphire Carousel: The Chef's Guardian

A fanfic of the fanfic Crimson Lips. Shimmer Glass learns to trust again when she befriends the bodyguard of the Sapphire Carousel, Rainbow Dash.
Through chapter 9
I read the previous chapters as docs before, so I skipped ahead to this new one. You did a great job pulling at this one dangling thread in the Crimson Lips story and forming a great and fluffy romance, while staying respectful of the professions involved. I don't usually care for romances involving OCs, but this is a definite exception.

www.fimfiction.net

Room

Rarity wakes up in her bedroom, and it's big. Very big.
This was a very well-done story, showing how Rarity would methodically work her way through this problem, and also what would finally push her over the edge and damn some other pony. You did a great job demonstrating the strange horror of the situation, and I applaud you not bringing in a monster or something. However, I do think the curse as depicted doesn't make much sense; it's only a threat because Rarity let it go on as long as she did, assuming everyone has that letter at the entrance.

~~~

deviantart-HanasakiYunarin-865166849.jpg

EqVVUKuUwAMtufW.jpg%3Alarge

commission__studying_by_lucy_tan_deba2ms-pre.png

EqUrNitU0AEm81v.jpg%3Alarge

EqWECCtXEAA2LbO.jpg%3Alarge

12-30-20 Murder stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 13 - Apology (Curse Killing, Part 5)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 4 - Fox
3. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeats - 309 - Prahmises
4. Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - 310 - Age of Wonderbeasts (FINAL)

This turned out to be a Murder Stream, with every episode featuring either murder or attempted murder.

Higurashi featured Keiichi incriminating the hell out of himself and then killing everyone in the town through a curse. There were fewer explanations at this point than I expected, not even revealing what happened to Satoko's uncle and if Keiichi really killed him. Awkwardness of Keiichi carrying Satoko around in a towel aside, it was a good episode.

Green Eggs and Ham had Tracy Morgan playing a fox, and it was a fun episode. The moment in the Train Car Car with Guy seeing the people chasing him on the model train reminded people in the stream of Infinity Train.

Then we finished Kipo. People in the stream appreciated how the show didn't cop out on its story beats, though Scarlemagne's redemption (and subsequent death) was iffy. Personally, I feel the climax was a disappointment compared to season 2's, but it was still good.

~~~

Cute fan-made stop motion animation

Comic - Friendship is Magic #92
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Friendship is Magic #92
Finally, we've reached the end of this arc. It's been four issues over five months, but with the delay before #89 even started it, it has felt even longer.

The issue confirms that yes, there is indeed a Tree of Harmony over in Farasi, and there appear to even be five total around the world. Kind of surprised they didn't go with six, really, since that's seemingly a special number for Harmony.

light-up_temples.png

It was interesting seeing the abandoned temple that housed the Tree, and how the characters examined it.

dust_devil_pictures.png

Rockhoof and Tempest fighting the Grootslang was fun, though Tempest did less than I would have liked.

hit_grootslang.png

With Zecora staying behind in Farasi, I expect we'll see more of that land and its characters later in season 10. However, there are still a lot of aspects I wish it could have spent more time on, such as showing off other kelpies and abadas, and explaining what's the deal with Prince Atraxa.

goodbye_zecora.png

I enjoyed this story arc, though I did think it played things too safe by sticking closely to the structure of the first two episodes of the show. Plus, while Andy Price's art is as beautiful as always, I did think the pop culture references made it confusing at times what's just a background gag and what's legit lore about Farasi. I think in this case, the setting would have benefited from a less reference-heavy portrayal.

Silver Quill's review points out that the hints at other Trees lifts this out of being just a repeat, and I must admit that was the case for me too. I had reconciled this Tree existing and the Equestria Tree having been planted by the Legends as the Tree being a sort of inevitable outcome, but the existence of temples to them does raise questions about this.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fruits Basket - 222 - That Isn't What I Want!
2a. OK KO - 27 - Stop Attacking the Plaza
2b. OK KO - 28 - Plaza Shorts
3. Great Pretender - 14 - CASE3_4: Snow of London
4. Hilda - 203 - The Witch
5. Sailor Moon S - 105 - I Want Power: Mako Lost in Doubt
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 13 - Romance! The Magic of Love Arrives Without Notice

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Friendsgiving

When you're an alien immigrant, you don't really have the luxury of a family to celebrate the holiday's with.
This was adorable! It's always nice seeing you write the girls just having fun together.

~~~

Got my OC drawn!

Haven't seen this artist draw MLP for a while
Eqof34OXEAEH_zu.jpg%3Alarge

Eqm5eHxUUAIo6dY.jpg%3Alarge

Eqqqw5rVoAIC-Mt.jpg%3Alarge

EqkWcSBVEAEvZfl.jpg%3Alarge

EqkyA-5W8AMN3q3.jpg%3Alarge

EqkqfX_XIAA1yMF.jpg%3Alarge

EqlCSpXUUAAb03X.png%3Alarge

Translation: Say hello to 2021

EqlF_JsXYAE7mKA.jpg%3Alarge

EqmQd_gXAAU_caT.jpg%3Alarge

Bunch of dance animations

Nice short animation
www.youtube.com

7 Years || Immortal Twilight || MLP

Once I was seven years old,Celestia told me, "Go make some friends or you will be lonely."Once I was seven years old...Sorry for the feels... But I'm not the...

Great animatic

1-3-21 The Witch stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 8 "Frenemies" - YouTube
1. Fruits Basket - 222 - That Isn't What I Want!
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 9 "Sweet and Smoky" - YouTube
2a. OK KO - 27 - Stop Attacking the Plaza
2b. OK KO - 28 - Plaza Shorts
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 10 "Going to Seed" - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 14 - CASE3_4: Snow of London
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 11 "Student Counsel" - YouTube
4. Hilda - 203 - The Witch
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 12 "The Last Crusade" - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 105 - I Want Power: Mako Lost in Doubt
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 13 "Between Dark and Dawn" - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 13 - Romance! The Magic of Love Arrives Without Notice

Fruits Basket was pretty much a transition episode, but it was still fun.

OK KO was a middling set of episodes, with the second actually being a collection of shorts.

Great Pretender ended a fun arc, and we'll be going into the final arc of the series, which is much longer than the others.

Hilda established the witches of Trollburg, and the twist the Frieda is more suited to being a witch than Hilda (and Hilda is her familiar/pet). I'm a bit concerned that the witch side of the setting will absorb too much of the fantastical concepts, but we'll see.

Sailor Moon S featured a flashback to an offscreen monster battle! Also, the first episode to actually address the fact that Makoto is supposed to be unusually strong in a while. This was pretty fun, especially with Usagi messing around.

Yucie was a cute episode featuring Glenda falling in love, and things even turned out well for her in that regard. Shame her prince turned out to be a frog. Next time we're finally getting the last girl!

1-5-21 Wolf Children stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Wolf Children

This was a really nice movie, and much more slice of life than I expected. It was interesting how much it focused on the mother, including before the children were even born, and it reminded me a lot of My Neighbor Totoro once they got to the country. It was nice seeing the movie go into detail of how they all grew up, and the son turned into Sasuke. I liked how the mother kept trying to talk to animals in case they were like the animal.

I did think it was kind of a bummer that the daughter felt pressured to conform to being a girl, though.

~~~

Pony Life toy 3D models from the modeler!

EpxGCePWwAYxCJi.jpg%3Alarge

EqVB7GEXAAEOD4X.jpg%3Alarge

Eq6O3-YXAAI7lAg.jpg%3Alarge

~~~

This is prototype Pony Life design work, a rejected design!
new_commission_type___pastel_sketch_sheets___open_by_ipun_debimhf-fullview.png

~~~

In brony drama news, this tweet legit triggered a bunch of people

In response to people angrily insisting that Trixie can't be trans, we got a bunch of trans Trixie art.

Eq_qIMHXcAIj481.jpg%3Alarge

ErBmEKMXMAMEtxL.png%3Alarge

Eq_KK_tU0AAbQiP.png%3Alarge

Eq-aHG5U0Ag2ssV.jpg%3Alarge

~~~

Eq5T_MBXYAY4DhR.jpg%3Alarge

EqwiX3-XcAY8iQW.jpg%3Alarge

Eq6aF_MXEAM5p5H.jpg%3Alarge

Eq-dOCaU0AIV2PV.jpg%3Alarge

Eq6LiNqW4AEhKb6.jpg%3Alarge

EqxYoxIWMAUuf-X.png%3Alarge

www.furaffinity.net

Fluttershy by Valeria_Fills

hi guys, I hope you are having a good time these holidays ^^. . Available YCH(url). PinkBow COMMISSION INFO(url)PinkBow
derpibooru-2521775.jpg

EqvdI1xUUAcoXZZ.jpg%3Alarge

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 14 - Hinamizawa (Time Wasting, Part 1)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 5 - Dark
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 39 - #TweenTitans
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 40 - #EmperorPenguin
4. Carole & Tuesday - 1 - True Colors

Starting off Carole & Tuesday!

~~~

Forgot to read the comic today

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

New My Little Pony G4.5 Pony Life McDonalds Figures Begin Tomorrow!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic News, Brony and bronies, my little pony merchandise, pony art, pony music, pony media
1.jpg

Weird that they're split up like that. Also, no Twilight. (No AJ is expected)

Toys are also lower quality than expected from Pony toys from McDonald's (that's quite a statement).

~~~

Comic - Friendship is Magic #93
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Friendship is Magic #93
Stepping away from what the older ponies are doing, we have a pretty cute story about Scootaloo and her family, with no appearances from other ponies.

Screenshot_2021-01-07-22-26-24.png

It's pretty straightforward, with her parents trying to get her interested in their work but it simply not working for Scootaloo. She's afraid her parents won't like her because of that, but they still do, and bond over other things. Her aunts comfort her during this.

Screenshot_2021-01-07-23-52-13.png

It's a nice enjoyable story with good art.

Screenshot_2021-01-07-23-51-35.png

Silver Quill chose to make a 10 minute video about this instead of his text review, and I'm not going to watch that. That does mean fewer pictures, alas. It does seem like he liked it from the thumbnail, though.

1-7-21 Dark stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 14 - Hinamizawa (Time Wasting, Part 1)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 5 - Dark
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 39 - #TweenTitans
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 40 - #EmperorPenguin
4. Carole & Tuesday - 1 - True Colors

The Higurashi episode broke the pattern by being a flashback story, and it was pretty nipaaa. It was nice stepping away from Keiichi's perspective for a bit.

Green Eggs and Ham ended up being the darker of this and Higurashi, with a fox that has some disturbing rooms and a dump with random toxic waste. It was nice seeing some backstory for Guy and the Chickaraffe; Sam was denied.

DC Super Hero Girls featured the Teen Titans voiced by all different voices, except Raven, who was still Tara Strong since she's already a series regular. Both episodes were fun and featured pretty packed stories. Hal's socks are super gross, though.

We started Carole & Tuesday! It's pretty good already.

~~~

twilight_s_lament_by_redahfuhrerking_debrfd6-pre.jpg

Nice original song

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fruits Basket - 223 - It's Cinderella-ish'!
2a. OK KO - 29 - We've Got Fleas
2b. OK KO - 30 - One Last Score
3. Great Pretender - 15 - CASE4_1: Wizard of Far East
4. Hilda - 204 - The Eternal Warriors
5. Sailor Moon S - 106 - The Bond of Destiny: Uranus's Distant Past
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 14 - One Mystery After Another! The Fairy World Princess

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

FemmeFiction

Three high femmes try to find love. Two yellow dorks try to take their relationship to the next level. One confused changeling tries to discover herself. Zero common sense is exercised by anyone involved.
Chapter 8
Great chapter! Also a frustrating chapter, but that's what makes it great. First I thought it was crazy that Starlight couldn't even conceive of befriending the girl she just slept with, but then the memory erasing came up. At some point, I'll have to see if Rarity and Starlight dating was ever hinted at before.

And then came Rarity screwing up with Trixie.

twilight_s_mistletoe_kisses_by_doodle_mark_debwaw7-pre.jpg

deviantart-Hierozaki-866603313.jpg

deviantart-Hierozaki-866603439.jpg

deviantart-WanderingPegasus-866504377.jpg

deviantart-HeavySplatter-866320602.jpg

1-10-21 Cinderella-ish stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Fruits Basket - 223 - It's Cinderella-ish!
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 14 "The Last Laugh" - YouTube
2a. OK KO - 29 - We've Got Fleas
2b. OK KO - 30 - One Last Score
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 15 "2, 4, 6, Greaaat" - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 15 - CASE4_1: Wizard of Far East
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 16 "A Trivial Pursuit" - YouTube
4. Hilda - 204 - The Eternal Warriors
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 17 "The Summer Sun Setback" - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 106 - The Bond of Destiny: Uranus's Distant Past
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 19 "Dragon Dropped" - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 14 - One Mystery After Another! The Fairy World Princess

Started a bit late, so no starting YouTube video.

Fruits Basket had a fun school play, that included several moments that probably weren't acting.

OK KO started with a furry episode, including going into fursuits (or rather human suits). The furrification of the characters isn't undone this episode, and later episodes have visual gags indicating they're actually still furry but wearing human suits. It's unusual to see such a furry-positive story; it's obvious that the creators are Sonic fans. The second episode was a pretty fun heist story, complete with betrayals for the hell of it.

Great Pretender started its final arc with Edamura being tricked into working in a job related to the next grift. It started with a recap, which made me worry it was a full recap episode, but it wasn't. I was surprised to see characters from previous grifts return.

Hilda amazingly had characters get their limbs cut off and even David (a little kid) getting beheaded twice, but it's fine because the cut off parts glow. It was a fun episode.

Sailor Moon featured the start of lesbianism. The flashback took up less of the episode than I expected, and didn't reveal too much really. This episode did mark the debut of the Uranus and Neptune transformation sequences, and the monster wearing a giant shoe, making it great.

Yucie introduced the last princess, and she starts off as an enemy, which is interesting. Also, Elmyna has started jobbing.

~~~

Vanhoover Pony Expo had script reading by Tabitha St. Germain, Andrea Libman, and Terramar's VA. The full script reading is in this first video; the others have Q&A. Note that there are technical difficulties at times; if it's garbled at times, that's from the stream, not on your end.
www.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.
www.twitch.tv

Twitch

www.twitch.tv

Twitch

They all switch between voices like it's nothing
Rarity addresses Fluttershy as "duck"
Tabitha's Granny Smith is hilarious
She says her leg can fall off, and she threatens to hit someone with it
In this script written by Tabitha, Luna wraps herself in so many blankets while sleeping that she becomes essentially a giant donut and terrorizes the town as she rolls around

Talking about Pony Life, Andrea talks about the improv here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/867677104?t=0h5m13s

Tabitha's favorite voice is actually Suri Polomare; it's an imitation of Cathy Weseluck, who does that "m'yeah" thing

~~~

Tons more Trans Trixie images
ErEiqiOW8AIO5Xi.jpg%3Alarge

ErEqS1QXcAABkyY.png%3Alarge

ErJKDRVXYAAwMd3.jpg%3Alarge

ErKCeWVVoAABkNJ.jpg%3Alarge

ErKpo_YXAAI9i3S.jpg%3Alarge

ErKyM-nXEAAnj8y.jpg%3Alarge

ErK4clnVEAAEzCz.jpg%3Alarge

ErKyTgvXAAI-GG2.png%3Alarge

ErMleaqVcAE2lKQ.jpg%3Alarge

ErZDuVsXcAMamZL.jpg%3Alarge

~~~

ErFkWHdXIAUlw5E.jpg%3Alarge

ErGT7gCXEAAVCRK.jpg%3Alarge

ErR1kRiXIAEe4Fx.jpg%3Alarge

ErSPUs9WMAEd8Gf.png%3Alarge

ErTrrMAXUAQD6j1.jpg%3Alarge

ErSCZGNUcAA6fBW.jpg%3Alarge

ErVIPloXEAAjjZ8.jpg%3Alarge

ErW1jEwVQAA4QI9.jpg%3Alarge

ErY8p5MVcAEJ0ud.jpg%3Alarge

ErXVn-SW8AEGudW.png%3Alarge

ErZKWcjXMAIhJje.jpg%3Alarge

ErZSd5dVoAIyabG.jpg%3Alarge

smiling_sunset_shimmer_by_symbianl_debzv0e-pre.png

ErZD1LbXcAI5otA.jpg%3Alarge

ErVWix3VoAAjZK0.jpg:small

ErasmoRW4AM8eVz.jpg:medium

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
It's heartwarming to see the fandom jump on this ancient bit of trivia years after the fact, in a sign of how the world's changed in the intervening decade.

Fingers crossed for some overtly queer characters from the word go in G5.
I feel like there's a good chance of that; the show crew itself was certainly adding in queer stuff, and kids animation is trending toward that. But who knows if this is where Hasbro becomes nervous.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Lupin III: The First

I've been meaning to watch this for a bit.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

(Rumor) Possible G5 Logo on Taobao Page?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic News, Brony and bronies, my little pony merchandise, pony art, pony music, pony media
2527949.jpg

Hmm...
(The toys listed are for Pony Life, to be clear)

1-12-21 Lupin III: The First stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Lupin III: The First

This was everyone's first time watching this particular movie, and one person's first experience with Lupin III. It was a pretty fun movie, and had some amazing CGI for a Japanese film, which translated the 2D designs pretty well. As a Lupin story, it was pretty by the numbers. In tone, it was pretty similar to Castle of Cagliostro, and it was definitely weaker than that, but it was still fine.

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Hasbro Investor Event 2021 Confirmed for February 25th

We'll probably finally get some G5 info then.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 15 - Sign (Time Wasting, Part 2)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 6 - Box
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 41 - #BreakingNews
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 42 - #CrashCourse
4. Carole & Tuesday - 2 - Born to Run

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Mystery Animatic Appears from Former Boulder Media Storyboard Artist

Mysterious storyboard found on a former Boulder Media employee's page, but taken down after it started getting attention. It's hard to say exactly what this is, but it does fit into some things we heard about G5.

This Festival of Licensing press release says that the movie will have a new cast of ponies, which could mean new VAs but hints to a different set of characters.

Tara Strong saying that Twilight Sparkle wasn't in G5, which could mean as a speaking role; if this song is all we see of Twilight, then that wouldn't be a speaking (or even singing) role.

The 2017 leaks having a story where the ponies used to be united on one world, but something split them all up into different worlds; this song seems to show earth ponies singing of a time when they lived with pegasi and unicorns. That seems to indicate that the Mane Six represent a time that in-universe was far in the past. Like when a Zelda game has events of OoT be in the distant past.

~~~

1-14-21 Box stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 15 - Sign (Time Wasting, Part 2)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 6 - Box
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 41 - #BreakingNews
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 42 - #CrashCourse
4. Carole & Tuesday - 2 - Born to Run

There was an issue with the way we were streaming, but it resolved after the first show.

Higurashi ended the flashback story, and hey, the perspective character survived! Even well past the previous timeline endings. I was surprised to see that things followed along with what we saw in the last timeline with killer Keiichi. I wonder what the next timeline will be like.

Green Eggs and Ham was another fun episode. The animation is always good, but I'll call it out here, since there was a lot of stuff with hair.

DC Super Hero Girls had two fun episodes. Lois is a much better investigator of superhero identities here than she is when handling Superman. And in the second story, we had some car chase craziness.

Carole & Tuesday continued setting up the story. It was alright.

~~~

ErusIsMXUAkDt6w.jpg%3Alarge

ErvPBPVWMAUczB-.jpg%3Alarge

ErtMtg-UcAEfGAn.jpg%3Alarge

ErvZAReW4AEeVZV.jpg%3Alarge

bookworm_by_belka_sempai_dec9bop-pre.png

ErqCZ-kW4AEUmdb.jpg%3Alarge

discord_s_fury_by_tsitra360_decbrbn-pre.jpg

Ery3fBBVQAYM5Pd.jpg%3Alarge

Erz8fewVEAEp2Bn.jpg:large

Ery9e-sUYAAgH_u.jpg%3Alarge

Hey, comic character art

Nice song

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Stream announcement, we're finishing up Fruits Basket season 2 with
1. Fruits Basket - 224 - Here You Are
2. Fruits Basket - 225 - I'm Different Now
3. Great Pretender - 16 - CASE4_2: Wizard of Far East
4. Hilda - 205 - The Windmill
5. Sailor Moon S - 107 - Art is an Explosion of Love: Chibiusa's First Love
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 15 - Petite Princesses Reborn! New Tasks

Sailor Moon S is lying. What about that tea ceremony boy? What about that boy who pulled down his pants?

Also I guess Yucie is rebooting.

1-17-21 Fruits Basket season 2 end stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017

*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 18 "She Talks to Angel" - YouTube
1. Fruits Basket - 224 - Here You Are
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 20 "A Horse Shoe-In" - YouTube
2. Fruits Basket - 225 - I'm Different Now
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 21 "Daring Doubt" - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 16 - CASE4_2: Wizard of Far East
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 22 "Growing Up Is Hard To Do" - YouTube
4. Hilda - 205 - The Windmill
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 23 "The Big Mac Question" - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 107 - Art is an Explosion of Love: Chibiusa's First Love
*. MLP Season 9 In a Nutshell: Ep. 24-25 "The Ending of the End" - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 15 - Petite Princesses Reborn! New Tasks

We finished up Fruits Basket season 2, first with a fairly normal episode, and then one with some major reveals. It isn't as, you could say, bombastic as how season 1 ended, but it was still good. There was some confusion over how Akito being a woman was a shocking reveal, but it was much easier to assume she was a man in Japanese.

Great Pretender had the grift go off without a hitch, but Edamura isn't satisfied with the outcome being to not rescue the children the company captured. It'll be interesting to see him take charge of what's next.

Hilda brought back the evil weatherlady, and also brought some nightmare fuel for the kids. It's interesting seeing this series expand on the concepts it introduced first season.

Sailor Moon S was a fun episode, showing that even Michiru is good at stealing potential love interests. Also, that car just driving into the classroom was great.

Yucie actually played around with the fact that she's actually 17 by introducing an old friend of hers that aged normally; though she seems too old for 17. I expect she won't appear again, but I think she actually is a good ship for a Yucie that looks her age.

On a side note, for the Season 9 in a Nutshell videos, there wasn't one made for the last episode.

~~~

Stream announcement, it's been a while since we watched anything G4, so I was in the mood for some Equestria Girls. Also, there was a good Discworld short film.
1. Troll Bridge
2. Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Equestria Daily is Now 10 Years Old!

Oh hey, it's Equestria Daily's 10th Anniversary

~~~

Finally got around to watching this
www.youtube.com

The Last Bronycon: a fandom autopsy

Due to the runtime this counts as a brony documentary and, as such, it is the best brony documentary.Helpful timestamps:Viewers with sensitivity should avoid...

It's a warmer video than I expected, so it was a fun watch, though there were some glaring issues like her presenting the show increasing in brony injokes as it went on as a fact and linking the porn to furries entering the fandom. Oh, and also her saying that the modern fandom is now full of gay people and they're running the cons, when it's really gay and trans people.

It was like most of her videos, in that she was largely just ranting with a thin through-line to keep her on track. The issue is that people took it to be an authoritative look at the fandom (which she herself framed it as at the start)

~~~

Er0vVudXIAAMsip.jpg%3Alarge

Er3LIW0VcAERjNY.jpg%3Alarge

Er4O1AlVkAAleGd.jpg%3Alarge

Er4LUDmW8AARZzb.png%3Alarge

Er2uiYIU0AI_S4e.jpg%3Alarge

Er86fStXIAYu--V.jpg%3Alarge

Er9cKUYUwAEJRog.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-LisaGamer456-867420515.jpg

deviantart-LiaAqila-867457358.jpg

deviantart-ItsKittyRosie-867473440.jpg

deviantart-CutePencilCase-867481502.jpg

deviantart-RaikohIllust-867458034.jpg

deviantart-StarrComa-867509034.jpg

My Little Pony / Transformers series II announced
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
io9.gizmodo.com

The My Little Ponies Are Headed to Cybertron For a New Comic Adventure

IDW confirmed a second series of its My Little Pony/Transformers crossover comic series to io9. We'll see Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack head to Cybertron to stop an ancient evil awakened by Megatron in Equestria.
MLP_TF_FiD_II_1_CVR_A.png
MLP_TF_FiD_II_1_CVR_B.png

io9 can exclusively reveal the first look at My Little Pony/Transformers II, a four-part miniseries from writers James Asmus and Sam Maggs, and artists Jack Lawrence and Casey W. Coller.

Considering they're away from the land of magic and on the home of the Autobots and Decepticon's perpetual conflict, the stakes are higher than ever. After the Decepticons attempted to bring back some of Equestria's magic to Cybertron via the Space Bridges, they unleashed a primal evil that threatens to destroy both worlds. While friendship is indeed magic, when confronting ancient evil you're probably going to want a few robots that can transform into fighter jets on your side too.

The first issue of My Little Pony/Transformers II will hit shelves in April.

Nali

Oct 25, 2017
Not surprised that the first miniseries did well enough to warrant another.

Article writer might want to compare the people he's crediting to the names that are actually on the covers, though.

1-19-21 Troll Bridge stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Troll Bridge
2. Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks

Troll Bridge is a fan film based on a Discworld short story by Terry Pratchett, and as a fan film, it's very impressive, especially with its troll CGI. The beginning was a bit awkward, but that was fantastic once it reached the bridge. Experiencing Pratchett's touching sentimentality again really brought me back, having not read his books in a while.

For everyone in the stream, it's been a while since they watched Rainbow Rocks. In fact, for one person, it was their first time since it came out in 2014! It remains a fun movie with great songs, but I found the middle section frustrating.

I'm fine with the high school girls being jerks to each other, but what I'm annoyed by is that Twilight's counterspell problem is entirely of her own creation. She brings it up with no prompting, and insists on sticking to that solution despite having zero clue how to do it. Then at the end, Twilight realizes they can just play whatever and it's fine as long as it bops. And this is the entire driving force behind the Rainbooms' actions throughout the movie! If Twilight had some reason to think sticking to this was the best route, it would have worked a lot better. But anyway, the beginning and ending were great.

~~~

1. Higurashi - 16 - First Love (Eye Opening, Part 1)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 7 - Mouse
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 43 - #LeagueOfShadows Part 1
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 44 - #LeagueOfShadows Part 2
4. Carole & Tuesday - 3 - Fire and Rain

I was about to say we're approaching the latest DC Super Hero Girls episodes, but I see more came out in December. Bringing it up to 52, which I suppose is the end of season 1.

~~~

New chapter!
www.fimfiction.net

Crimson Lips

Amidst the beautiful and unforgiving city of Canterlot, where prejudice is rampant and passion even more so, two women forge an unlikely relationship and explore the answer to a simple question: is selling your body the same as selling yourself?
Chapter 26
Fantastic chapter. Loved the slices of life with Rarity and Luna, and Rarity and Twilight's silly activities. Then of course that devastating ending.

Some interpret the ending as being after Rarity's death, but I assume it's just Sweetie reacting to Twilight's treatment of Rarity. However, the fact that Sweetie never learns this book fact makes me think Twilight and Rarity never make up in life.

It also makes me think of The Stolen Book.
unknown.png

Also, there's a contradiction that Twilight tells Sweetie that she'll see Rarity's show in a few days, when she didn't learn about it until the day before. I'd say not a big deal, but I did go back and check, lol

1-21-21 Mouse stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 16 - First Love (Eye Opening, Part 1)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 7 - Mouse
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 43 - #LeagueOfShadows Part 1
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 44 - #LeagueOfShadows Part 2
4. Carole & Tuesday - 3 - Fire and Rain

We started a new Higurashi flashback art, this time to when Satoshi was around, and Shion wasn't an established presence in the town. Also, Shion is way more bonkers than we were led to believe before. It was a good episode.

Green Eggs and Ham was a fun prison break, with a pretty good Les Mis style song from the title mouse.

DC Super Hero Girls featured Ra's al Ghul as a rock superstar, which is certainly a different direction for him, and a mind-controlled Karen. Also had some fun songs. It was a good episode, other than the odd way it ends, with Ra's escaping and the girls just staying to dance.

Carole & Tuesday featured the title characters setting up their singing career more; it was alright.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Rainbow Dash: Space Rogue

Rainbow Dash doesn't really like space assassins. She especially doesn't like when they're trying to kill her.
This was a pretty fun story. I see you have a thing for women in space with their sassy AIs. You did a good job keeping the personalities recognizably pony.

www.fimfiction.net

Lost in Translation

Mistranslations have never killed a pony, right?
Honestly, gara, I really wasn't a fan of the direction you took this story and found it offensive. This is my first downvote for one of your stories.

April 2021 comic solicitations
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
April comic solicitations

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic #97—Season 10 Episode 9
Jeremy Whitley (w) • Tony Fleecs (a & CVR A) • JustaSuta (CVR B) • Megan Huang (1:10 RI CVR)
MLP97_09-coverA%2Bcopy.jpg

Season 10 continues here!

Part 2 of an Abyssinia adventure! Having been sprung from jail by some old friends, Capper, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Trixie, and Discord try to get to the bottom of what's going on in the cat kingdom…

Interesting cat designs. Though I wonder why a group with Discord would need a jailbreak.

My Little Pony/Transformers: Friendship in Disguise II #1—Gem of the Month
James Asmus, Sam Maggs (w) • Jack Lawrence, Casey W. Coller (a) Tony Fleecs • (CVR A) • Bethany McGuire-Smith (CVR B) • Jon Gray (1:10 RI CVR) • Anna Malkova • (1:25 RI CVR)
MLP_TF_FiD_II_1_CVR_A.png
MLP_TF_FiD_II_1_CVR_B.png

While using a modified spacebridge to bring magic to Cybertron, the Decepticons end up unleashing a more powerful evil from Equestria than they ever could've imagined—looks like the only way out of this one is to team up! More ponies, more bots, and more magical mayhem as two world collide in the return of this hit crossover event!

Looking forward to it!

~~~

www.equestriadaily.com

Equestria Girls is Apparently Getting Pony Life Treatment, at Least in Merch

1611289091453.jpg

Pony Life Equestria Girls toys! That SciTwi art is cute. I wouldn't mind seeing this in animation.
NGL, SciTwi and Cadance going shopping for clothes sounds adorable.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1a. OK KO - 31 - Second First Date
1b. OK KO - 32 - No More Pow Cards
2. Great Pretender - 17 - CASE4_3: Wizard of Far East
3. Hilda - 206 - The Old Bells of Trolberg
4. Sailor Moon S - 108 - Usagi Dancing to the Waltz
5. Petite Princess Yucie - 16 - Harvest Festival - Yucie's Decision
6. The Promised Neverland - 201 - Episode 1

Starting The Promised Neverland season 2, subbed.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

When Fighting Against Your Worst Instincts

Consider joining my Patreon if you like these comics; I spend a lot of time making these, and every bit helps. Sorry for the double patr
1.jpeg

Honestly, this panel is probably the best possible tone-setter for the rest of this comic. It's a good one.

1-24-21 The Promised Neverland season 2 stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. MLP Rainbow Rocks In a Nutshell - YouTube
1a. OK KO - 31 - Second First Date
1b. OK KO - 32 - No More Pow Cards
*. My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks 'Shake your Tail!' EXCLUSIVE Short - YouTube
2. Great Pretender - 17 - CASE4_3: Wizard of Far East
*. Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks Exclusive Short - "Perfect Day for Fun" [HD] - YouTube
3. Hilda - 206 - The Old Bells of Trolberg
*. My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks - 'My Past is Not Today' Official Music Video - YouTube
4. Sailor Moon S - 108 - Usagi Dancing to the Waltz
*. My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks - 'Friendship Through the Ages' Music Video - YouTube
5. Petite Princess Yucie - 16 - Harvest Festival - Yucie's Decision
*. My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks - 'Life is a Runway' Official Music Video - YouTube
6. The Promised Neverland - 201 - Episode 1

Since we just watched Rainbow Rocks, it seemed appropriate to play its songs, but I don't plan on playing all of MLP's songs again.

The first OK KO episode was a good look at how toxic masculinity can screw up relationships, with an interesting flashback to Enid and Rad in middle school. The second was another episode addressing racism, this time revealing that Dendy is a kappa and pow cards exclude kappas. This story does go for the "one racist guy is convinced he's wrong" solution to racism, but it's a nice feel-good ending.

Great Pretender brought in Edamura's father, who was involved in the child trafficking racket, and had him betray the crew. Given how long this arc is, I expect bad stuff for the protagonists next episode.

Hilda was a nice heist-style episode, bringing a ton of old characters and concepts back together, with a healthy dose of environmentalism. Also, mass destruction that results in no death.

The Sailor Moon episode was a lot of fun, with drunk Usagi and a lot of silliness on the part of the villains. If you're wondering, the Cloverway dub (1) went with the foreigners speaking French instead of English, and (2) made it so Usagi got "sick" from drinking too much "juice".

Yucie was a pretty story-significant episode, revealing that Arc is actually the prince (pikachugasp) and having him caught by his family.

The season 2 premiere of The Promised Neverland seemed to be pretty widely enjoyed. It was interesting watching it with people who had no idea what was coming; I've completed the manga, and watched this episode when it came out besides.

~~~

This is way more interesting than the first part. Notes from Discord.
They talk pony ships
Ashleigh Ball talking about AppleDash
Nicole Oliver shipped Celestia and Discord, and ad-libbed several moments like Celestia saying, "Discord..." in her sleep, but they weren't included
Cathy Weseluck likes Spike x Fluttershy
They've moved to just talking to Billy Bob Thornton and his daughter at this point

43 minutes in, they start improvising an episode in-character
Billy Bob gives his thumbs up for Ashleigh's accent for Applejack

SigmasonicXYesterday at 11:27 PM
56 minutes, all the VAs are saying "butt" in character
VAs are playing ship/marry/kill
Nicole Oliver ships Rainbow Dash and Applejack; wants Big Mac and Cheerilee to marry; and (in character as Celestia) wants to kill Luna
Cathy Weseluck ships Discord and Trixie; Spike wants to marry Rarity; kill Garble
Peter New ships Snips and Snails; marry Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich; kill unnamed Cajun swamp pony

SigmasonicXYesterday at 11:40 PM
Andrea Libman ships Lyra and Bon Bon; marry Fluttershy and Discord; kill King Sombra
Ashleigh Ball wants to kill Chrysalis AKA cheese-legs (due to that phobia of a bunch of tiny holes); she wants to marry Cheese Sandwich herself; ships AppleDash
Tara Strong never gave her answers v_v

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Shaun the Sheep Movie

~~~

New Monowords!
www.fimfiction.net

T-plus Seven Hundred and Sixty-Nine Days

It is Equestrian tradition that, when a pony is a certain age, they are given a timer that counts down the days until they meet their soulmate. Rarity was very excited the day she got hers. She just hadn't expected it would be counting up.

This was just adorable. Love the Maxi cover art too; amazing that she got it done so fast.

~~~

EsVFQNsVEAAypja.jpg%3Alarge

Rarity's deadly army

EsoHd0mXAAM724R.png%3Alarge

EslxZ_KXcBApr_X.jpg%3Alarge

Dichotomy of a princess

EsmxeM0W4AAa4Uz.jpg%3Alarge

sailor_marble_by_symbianl_decuomo-pre.jpg

twishy_propaganda_by_wanderingpegasus_decxmwj-pre.png

1-26-21 Shaun the Sheep Movie
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Shaun the Sheep Movie

This was a fun movie that managed to do a lot with no dialogue, though there were bits of English text. The stop motion was quite impressive, and it was just enjoyable.

~~~

1. Higurashi - 17 - Responsibility (Eye Opening, Part 2)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 8 - Rain
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 46 - #ItsComplicated
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 47 - #TheBirdAndTheBee
4. Carole & Tuesday - 4 - Video Killed the Radio Star

~~~

Ten year anniversary of this song! This is apparently the very first FiM remix!

Last edited:
Comic - Friendship is Magic #94
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Friendship is Magic #94
This issue starts a two-part story explaining how Pinkie and Cheese became a couple. This is one variation where they both already have crushes on each other, but can't bring themselves to say it; so if you wanted more of an explanation, you won't get it. Personally, I'm not particularly a fan of this couple, but there were still several cute moments.

Screenshot_2021-01-27-23-07-09.png

So we've come to the point where a full year passed since a season 9 episode, since this is the second Festival of the Two Sisters (and the first without Celestia and Luna). It's a bit of a shame that Twilight is still freaking out, but well, that's Twilight for you. It is interesting to see that she actually seems pretty perceptive of Pinkie's interest in Cheese, though.

Screenshot_2021-01-27-23-05-21.png

The art is great here, as expected from Pencils. There's a good variety of characters here, and they all look good. The pony explaining the sinkhole is a bit odd looking compared to the others, though; I wonder if she's a reference.
Screenshot_2021-01-27-23-04-05.png

Aside from the Pinkie and Cheese story, we also see Fluttershy and Discord hanging out. The story ends with all sound being muted, but there doesn't seem to be a real connection to the Discord story that's been hinted yet.

Screenshot_2021-01-27-23-10-06.png

Overall, good issue.

1-28-21 #ItsComplicated stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 17 - Responsibility (Eye Opening, Part 2)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 8 - Rain
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 50 - #AwesomeAuntAntiope
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 46 - #ItsComplicated
4. Carole & Tuesday - 4 - Video Killed the Radio Star

Given how much is left of this arc, I was surprised to see that Satoshi is already gone, and we got some torture already. This was the episode with the famous fingernail peeling part, and I looked away for that. It's interesting how Shion isn't Mion's opposite, really, but is her own person.

The Green Eggs and Ham episode was nice, showing some nice bonding between Guy and EB. The rain animation with the characters' fur was amazing.

So the DC Super Hero Girls episodes I got were actually mislabeled. Also, I skipped an episode without realizing. In any case, the first episode was pretty fun. The second was much stronger, though, bringing in all the Lanterns seen so far, plus Sinestro, and having them all trying to get revenge on Hal for being a jerk to them, with some convoluted plots.

Carole & Tuesday was fun, though I'm getting the sense that the titular characters are playing very passive roles in the story. It results in the other characters all feeling more interesting.

G5 info from Kidscreen
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
NOTE: CP = consumer product in this context
kidscreen.com

My Little Pony rides high with new CP

A consumer products program inspired by the upcoming feature film will highlight growing categories like health and wellness.

We got some new info about G5!
The upcoming CG-animated movie, meanwhile, is slated for a September 2021 release and will mark the start of the brand's transformation—now under the purview of eOne. Not only will new pony characters be featured in the film, they will also boast a new CG look. The introduction of new characters and a departure from designs featured in Friendship is Magic and Pony Life is intended to shift the brand's focus to more modern themes like diversity and inclusion.

"The final season [of Friendship is Magic] brought that storytelling to a satisfying conclusion, and it felt like the right time to close that chapter of Pony history," says Emily Thompson, VP of global brand management for eOne (previously VP of entertainment production and development for Hasbro). "Generation Alpha has a higher emotional intelligence, and they expect a lot more from their entertainment. We know it's important to Gen Alpha that they see their peer groups represented in their entertainment, and that shaped how we built our core cast."

The movie's main character, for example, is an activist working to make the pony world a better place. My Little Pony will be one of Hasbro's biggest initiatives in 2021, says Casey Collins, SVP and GM of global consumer products.

"With the movie, we started development and made the decision to expand the world of My Little Pony, rather than starting from scratch with a total brand reinvention," Thompson says. "We found ourselves with this whole decade of storytelling and really rich lore, and it felt wrong to walk away from all of that."

Friendship is Magic premiered in 2010 and ran for nine seasons. The series inspired a kid-hosted online after-show, as well as a live stage show. Instead of abandoning the franchise's characters and stories, the movie will take place in the same world featured in Friendship is Magic and Pony Life, but jump ahead in time to focus on a new generation of ponies and unexplored corners of Equestria. This creates opportunities to include nods to the property's previous iterations, both in upcoming content and consumer products offerings.

The bit about the new generation looking to see their peer groups represented makes me hopeful we'll see more explicitly LGBT+ stuff. Plus, more racial diversity among the voice cast.

My main concern with G5 taking place in the future of G4 is that if it isn't far enough, it'll look like Twilight really dropped the ball, lol. I'm hoping that it's the ambiguous but large amount of time between Zelda games that aren't direct sequels.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1a. OK KO - 33 - Let's Watch the Pilot
1b. OK KO - 34 - A Hero's Fate
2. Great Pretender - 18 - CASE4_4: Wizard of Far East
3. Hilda - 207 - The Beast of Cauldron Island
4. Sailor Moon S - 109 - The Shocking Moment - Everyone's Identities Revealed
5. Petite Princess Yucie - 17 - How Annoying! The Fairy World is Full of Lies
6. The Promised Neverland - 202 - Episode 2

Coming up in this stream, a web comic creator creates his own cartoon for Cartoon Network, and makes a finale for his own web comic in that show.

header.gif

~~~

Es5tMEfUcAYXBE0.jpg%3Alarge

Even if it's the old edgy meme evil Mane Six, these are good human designs

1-31-21 A Hero's Fate stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. Hero (PMV), Mk. 2 - YouTube
1a. OK KO - 33 - Let's Watch the Pilot
1b. OK KO - 34 - A Hero's Fate
*. [PMV] - Sonic Heroes - YouTube
2. Great Pretender - 18 - CASE4_4: Wizard of Far East
*. Hero (Nickelback) [MLP PMV] - YouTube
3. Hilda - 207 - The Beast of Cauldron Island
*. "Heroes" (we could be) MLP FIM PMV - YouTube
4. Sailor Moon S - 109 - The Shocking Moment: Everyone's Identities Revealed
*. [MLP Comic Dub] Our Hero (comedy) - YouTube
5. Petite Princess Yucie - 17 - How Annoying! The Fairy World is Full of Lies
*. My Little Disney: Zero to Hero - YouTube
6. The Promised Neverland - 202 - Episode 2

With that first Skillet PMV, I had to stop it early to spare everyone's ears.

The first OK KO was a nice meta story with the characters reacting to the pilot, though if you hadn't seen the pilot by itself, it was a bit of a bummer that you didn't get a clear view of it a lot of times. The second, as mentioned, is actually a finale to RPG World. Even without that context, it was a fun parody of level grinding in JRPGs, and had a nice ending.

ianjq.tumblr.com

IAN JQ

HERE IT IS: THE FINAL RPG WORLD COMIC! A recent episode of my show OK KO!, “A Hero’s Fate” is a fully-absorbed finale of my old comic RPG World. RPG World was a comic that I made when I was a...

The Nickelback video got some groaning too, but we watched all of it.

Great Pretender featured the deaths of some characters, but it was so obviously part of the grift that it was hard to care. I'm sure Lawrence stumbling around in an alley and stabbing someone is also part of the grift somehow.

Hilda featured what has been described as a Dark Souls monster, with a big old kraken, and some baby krakens. It was also pointed out this season is surprisingly heavy on beheadings. The next episode has probably the biggest "you know, for kids" moments of the show, though.

This episode also featured a nice song in the credits, though they chose to play it over a black screen, so we skipped past it. Here it is.

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Sailor Moon was another fun episode, featuring a lot of nice gags and moments like the lesbian theme music getting interrupted. The villain learns of everyone's identity, and shockingly, doesn't die the same episode! Next episode's title is "The Death of Uranus and Neptune: The Talismans Appear", so, uh, thanks Toei.

I'm going to show both that and the following Sailor Moon episode next week, dropping off The Promised Neverland for that stream. Also, that will allow me to get a better sense of how the anime-original parts are going.

Yucie had an alright episode, though I feel like something was wrong with the sound mixing, and the dialogue got drowned out a bit.

The Promised Neverland featured lore dumping and some great emotional moments, making it a really good episode.

~~~

Published a new fic! In fact, what I intended to be my first fic back in 2019.
www.fimfiction.net

The Two Starlights

Starlight discovers she has an imposter! Who isn't doing a good job, but they're somehow pulling it off. She works with Fluttershy to track them down.

www.fimfiction.net

FemmeFiction

Three high femmes try to find love. Two yellow dorks try to take their relationship to the next level. One confused changeling tries to discover herself. Zero common sense is exercised by anyone involved.
Chapters 9-10
Damn, Rarity said some terrible things this chapter. I know Trixie said she was just trying to make everyone hate her because it doesn't feel right if it isn't dramatic, but that all came off the cuff.

And dang, Starlight has some messed up dreams.

Good chapters.

~~~

Nice remix

2-2-21 Farmageddon stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. A Shaun The Sheep Movie: Farmageddon

Again, this was a pretty fun movie. The sci-fi stuff made it more of a spectacle than the first one, and the story was more complex. I personally found it better than the first, though it was lacking a bit in sheep specific humor.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Holidays in Canterlot

Twilight invites her friends for the holidays this year. It goes as well as expected.
This was a nice simple story. I always found the idea of putting Rarity against Twilight's implied upper class upbringing interesting, and this premise of Rarity getting disappointed about how modest that really is is something I hadn't thought of. It was nice to see them share dialogue about that, and just have a conversation.

To pile on with the corrections, you used "people" at one point, lol.

www.fimfiction.net

Iridescence

It was the best day ever or the worst day ever, depending on how one framed it.
This was a nicely written story, and you did a great job with the descriptions. I will say that from the tags, I did see the ending coming; I was only really confused by the fact that Rainbow actually pulled off her Rainboom. I agree with the above comment in that the ending was a bit hamfisted, but I don't think it would take much adjusting to make it land much better.

www.fimfiction.net

i know The End

Rarity knows the end. That doesn't mean she's come to terms with it.
Covid story? Covid story.

Or at least that's how I interpreted it. There have been depression fics that I've read on FimFiction before that are sort of like this, but the entire thing about Rarity starting projects then leaving them abandoned, plus the rain outside, gives a real Covid feeling.

This was a very well done dream/imagination story, and you did a wonderful job writing evocative imagery. The bit about the rain mixing with Rarity's blood and going into her heart especially stands out.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 18 - Oni's Blood Line (Eye Opening, Part 3)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 9 - Goat
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 45 - #HousePest
4. Carole & Tuesday - 5 - Every Breath You Take

Filling in the episodes that got skipped, for DC Super Hero Girls.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

Chores at the Cottage

Fluttershy ruffles Princess Luna's feathers.

This was a fun story, though the way you broke the pattern for Rainbow and Fluttershy both brought down the humor, I feel. With Fluttershy, you could have had Luna return home traumatized, like the other ponies after Luna's visits. Alternatively, you could have cut down on the number of ponies Luna visited, to better tie into the comedy rule of three.

2-4-21 Goat stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 18 - Oni's Blood Line (Eye Opening, Part 3)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 9 - Goat
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 45 - #HousePest
4. Carole & Tuesday - 5 - Every Breath You Take

In Higurashi, everyone's hero Keiichi is back! And still not the sharpest tool in the shed. We got some stuff we saw in previous loops, which was odd, though there were also new moments. It was an alright episode.

Green Eggs and Ham featured some great action scenes. It's crazy seeing the animation quality in this show.

The first DC Super Hero Girls episode was fun, though the resolution of Diana just not causing any trouble in the last home felt odd. With the second episode, I was surprised to see them go into Hawkman's weird reincarnation backstory. They left things unresolved, so I wonder if they intend to revisit this.

Carole & Tuesday slowly developed things more. I still say that the titular characters are the least interesting parts of it.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

(Not) Falling Asleep

Dreams are for the dead, work is for the living.
This is a pretty interesting look at an "everyone else dies" future, with Twilight having a... student, I guess, that has to deal with her unease. Though as that last sentence implies, I'm unsure what their relationship is. It was nice to see them help each other out and get a better understanding of their problems.

www.fimfiction.net

Thawing the Frozen Earth

How do you manage grief? How do you recover from loss? And what do you say to somepony that is struggling?
This was a sweet story, and everyone was written well. I was expecting it to be Granny Smith who died, up until it was outright said to be Winona. It was fun seeing the stories of both the Apples and their girlfriends.

www.fimfiction.net

Heart of Another World

In the Crystal Empire of an era long in the future, a world will unravel at the seams.
Chapter 1
Oh wow, interesting to see a multimedia experience here. The music's neat, the art is great, and the story is pretty interesting so far. Great job with this!

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1a. OK KO - 35 - Glory Days
1b. OK KO - 36 - Parents Day
2. Great Pretender - 19 - CASE4_5: Wizard of Far East
3. Hilda - 208 - The Fifty Year Night
4. Sailor Moon S - 110 - The Death of Uranus and Neptune: The Talismans Appear
5. Sailor Moon S - 111 - ???
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 18 - Blazing Souls of Stewards! Save Balizan

Not going to stream The Promised Neverland to show this Sailor Moon two parter. Also, honestly, with how the anime is going, TPN may not return.

Going to make the barest attempt to keep the second Sailor Moon episode's title hidden... even though the opening visuals change that episode to reflect stuff that happens in it

Also, this Hilda episode is going to be huge for "you know, for kids!" moments.

~~~

MLP manga omnibus has some new art for the cover. And this is some peak cuteness for Twilight.

91Eo%252BbfgNPL.jpg

~~~

EtmgHDSVcAE2DQy.jpg%3Alarge

EtgoSrOUcAEgiqy.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-Livitoza-869396321.jpg

deviantart-TheSoleil-869466775.jpg

twilight_s_portrait_by_emeraldgalaxy_dedh2an-pre.jpg

flutters_and_dash_haircut_by_symbianl_dedo4jz-pre.png

EtmJwCUXUAIpnHP.jpg%3Alarge

EtgEitkXAAMcTva.jpg%3Alarge

2-7-21 The Fifty Year Night stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
*. Children of the Night - Lyrics on screen [HD] - YouTube
1a. OK KO - 35 - Glory Days
1b. OK KO - 36 - Parents Day
*. PMV | Night Falls - YouTube
2. Great Pretender - 19 - CASE4_5: Wizard of Far East
*. MLP:FIM [Animation] "Bad Night" - YouTube
3. Hilda - 208 - The Fifty Year Night
*. In the Dark of the Night (animatic) - YouTube
4. Sailor Moon S - 110 - The Death of Uranus and Neptune: The Talismans Appear
*. [MLP Comic Dub] Stars for the Night (comedy) - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 111 - The Holy Grail's Mystical Power - Moon's Double Transformation
*. 「美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal」第1弾ED曲「eternal eternity」/セーラーウラヌス×セーラーネプチューン PRETTY GUARDIAN SAILORMOON - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 18 - Blazing Souls of Stewards! Save Balizan

YouTube videos have a "night" theme.

The first OK KO episode had backstory for KO's mom, revealing that Mr. Gar used to be the luchador-themed hero El-Bow, and they were teammates with Ripper Roo the fantastical kangaroo. The second episode was one we watched before, in October 2019, and it was still good this time. Witch Enid is a nice look.

In Great Pretender, I had missed at the end of the previous episode that it started a flashback, but I knew that going in this time. It was a nice flashback, and things definitely aren't going to go wrong for the old crew in the next episode.

Hilda was a huge example of "for the kids" storytelling, with alternate timeline versions of characters being eaten by a timeworm and being erased from existence (and characters referring to this as dying). It was an interesting episode even outside that.

The first Sailor Moon was Ikuhara going all out with directing. Lots of interesting scenes, integrating humor and drama together. Plus, we had Haruka straight up killing herself. For kids! This sort of thing really did lead to trouble for Ikuhara, and SuperS had to be toned down a lot. The second episode was a clear downgrade from the first, but still had neat stuff. Also, the intro visuals changed for the first episode, spoiling the outcome of these episodes and the appearance of Super Sailor Moon.

The Yucie episode was alright, focusing on the assistant characters. I don't think we learned too much about them, really, though.

~~~

2-9-21 The Transformers: The Movie the stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. The Transformers: The Movie

I've always been a fan of this movie, and it's still great revisiting it now. The music is fantastic, and there are some great animation showcases. However, the pacing and story definitely go downhill once Starscream is killed and everyone is just going to random planets. Still, the high-budget all out attack from the Decepticons is still fantastic.

~~~

1. Higurashi - 19 - Revenge (Eye Opening, Part 4)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 10 - House
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 48 - #FantasticBeastsAndHowToMindThem
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 49 - #SchoolGhoul
4. Carole & Tuesday - 6 - Life Is a Carnival

~~~

God Bless This Union

"You see, Shining Armor, I called you here for a reason. There’s been rumors that you’re going to ask Cadence…” Suddenly, Celestia's smile pulled itself back. “... for her hoof in marriage. As I’m sure you know, I can’t let you do that."
And got around to reading this! It was a nice story with a lot of interesting ideas. I think things like Cadance's past bullying and the love spell she cast would have been better if they were shown, rather than just described by Shining and Celestia; and I think Celestia should have just led Shining into a misunderstanding of what she meant rather than outright lying about her desire to not have Shining marry Cadance; but other than that, you did a good job.

Trans Cadance is a headcanon of mine, too, and it's always nice to hear about her pre-series life.

www.fimfiction.net

March of Pride

Sweetie and Rumble march in the pride parade.
Ah, I thought this seemed familiar reading it; you posted bits of it last year in Mono's server, and I forgot you never got around to posting it.

This was a super cute story, and just nice to read.

www.fimfiction.net

Hide me!

Twilight is on the run, and only Rarity can save her.
This was really cute! It's nice to see Twilight get a moment of peace with Rarity. And as the meme goes, they seem to be very good friends.

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
1. The Transformers: The Movie

I've always been a fan of this movie, and it's still great revisiting it now. The music is fantastic, and there are some great animation showcases. However, the pacing and story definitely go downhill once Starscream is killed and everyone is just going to random planets. Still, the high-budget all out attack from the Decepticons is still fantastic.
I've mentioned it in Transformers threads, but I'm pretty sure that the two planets are meant to compare and contrast Hot Rod's leadership to Ultra Magnus.

After a pounding, the Autobots lose Optimus while Megatron gets a huge upgrade (demonstrated by Starscream getting merked like it's nothing), and all Ultra Magnus (the interim leader) can do is retreat and constantly lose ground in the face of this new overwhelming opponent (nevermind doing anything about the impossibly huge threat of Unicron), until Magnus dies and loses the Matrix. On the other side of the stage, Hot Rod rescues Kup, breaks out of jail, overthrows the local corrupt government, reunites with and picks up Magnus' crew, solves the Junkion hostility problem using Kup's failed Sharkticon peace plan, and flies everyone straight to Galvatron and Unicron to take the fight to them. Then Hot Rod (despite being plainly weaker) fights Galvatron 1-on-1 and puts up more of a fight than anyone has ever given Galvatron, until Hot Rod gets far enough to get his hands on the Matrix and gets promoted from teenager to an adult, and now Galvatron is literally nothing as Rodimus Prime bats him away and ends Unicron.

There are issues, like the audience being unwilling to forgive Hot Rod for his role in Optimus Prime's death, but I think the story is still there.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
I've mentioned it in Transformers threads, but I'm pretty sure that the two planets are meant to compare and contrast Hot Rod's leadership to Ultra Magnus.

After a pounding, the Autobots lose Optimus while Megatron gets a huge upgrade (demonstrated by Starscream getting merked like it's nothing), and all Ultra Magnus (the interim leader) can do is retreat and constantly lose ground in the face of this new overwhelming opponent (nevermind doing anything about the impossibly huge threat of Unicron), until Magnus dies and loses the Matrix. On the other side of the stage, Hot Rod rescues Kup, breaks out of jail, overthrows the local corrupt government, reunites with and picks up Magnus' crew, solves the Junkion hostility problem using Kup's failed Sharkticon peace plan, and flies everyone straight to Galvatron and Unicron to take the fight to them. Then Hot Rod (despite being plainly weaker) fights Galvatron 1-on-1 and puts up more of a fight than anyone has ever given Galvatron, until Hot Rod gets far enough to get his hands on the Matrix and gets promoted from teenager to an adult, and now Galvatron is literally nothing as Rodimus Prime bats him away and ends Unicron.

There are issues, like the audience being unwilling to forgive Hot Rod for his role in Optimus Prime's death, but I think the story is still there.
Oh yeah, I see what they were going for. The issue is just that it's less interesting than what was going on at the start, and it moves at a slower pace.

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, I see what they were going for. The issue is just that it's less interesting than what was going on at the start, and it moves at a slower pace.
That's fair.

I've just seen a lot of people who don't buy into Hot Rod being the protagonist, and think that Ultra Magnus should be the protagonist, and then wondering why the story doesn't function. It's because they've got the story flipped backwards.

G5 movie coming straight to Netflix
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
variety.com

‘My Little Pony’ Movie Skipping Theaters to Debut on Netflix (EXCLUSIVE)

"My Little Pony," an animated movie aimed at family audiences, has been sold to Netflix.

This year's MLP movie is going straight to Netflix, almost definitely because Covid isn't going away anytime soon. I suspect this also indicates that the G5 series is likely a Netflix show too.

We also have info about the directors and producers:
Robb Cullen and Jose Ucha directed the upcoming installment with Mark Fattibene. Cecil Kramer and Peter Lewis served as producers.

These credits are odd, and the directors aren't particularly encouraging. The 2017 leaks said they were seeking Rob Renzetti, IIRC, but that fell through, clearly.

EDIT: Variety article made a mistake. The actual director of the upcoming movie is Robert Cullen. Worked on Pony Life and Rainbow Roadtrip, plus the recent Transformers series. That makes a lot more sense.

Last edited:
2-11-21 Revenge stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1. Higurashi - 19 - Revenge (Eye Opening, Part 4)
2. Green Eggs and Ham - 10 - House
3a. DC Super Hero Girls - 48 - #FantasticBeastsAndHowToMindThem
3b. DC Super Hero Girls - 49 - #SchoolGhoul
4. Carole & Tuesday - 6 - Life Is a Carnival

I said going into the first episode that no one would be killed in it. Indeed, someone just died of unrelated causes and then someone beat her body. It was interesting seeing more of the second timeline from Shion's perspective.

Green Eggs and Ham featured the famous scene with Sam's tragic backstory. What I didn't know was the shocking twist that Sam was working for the villain the whole time, which was a legit surprise. The episode was good.

The first DCSHG episode was a pretty standard fast-growing pet episode, but it was fun. Also, some continuity with Diana's new home. In the second, Katana's voice sounded odd; I wonder if this was due to recording from home. It was an interesting enough episode.

Carole & Tuesday was a bit confusing, in that I thought there weren't any big non-AI singers anymore, yet here we have a big concert of live performers. It's hard to make sense of what's special about the leads. Otherwise, it was good.

~~~

Published a RariTwiShy fic
www.fimfiction.net

Throuple-shy

Fluttershy has two amazing girlfriends, but she worries she's just bringing their relationship down.

www.fimfiction.net

Soulless Mechanical Sounds

A marriage with secrets is a marriage in danger.
Great job with this story! You did good work with the dialogue.

www.fimfiction.net

A Woman Worth Saving

In a city as corrupt as it is beautiful, Detective Rarity searches for her missing lover, Officer Twilight Sparkle, with the help of her former mentor, Celestia.
3 chapters
This is fantastic so far. The Rarity narration at the start was a highlight, but the third person narration was great too. I love the way you describe the grimy nature of the city, right out of noir.

From her purse, Rarity withdrew a necklace with a small crystal set into its center. In the dim lighting of the Lounge, it almost seemed to glow with a purple-pink effervescence. "The woman I'm looking for is Twilight Sparkle."

The Necklaces spotted.
This was another great chapter. I loved both the past and present parts. I think it's safe to assume what Nightmare Moon's deal is, but I'm curious how that'll play out in the story. Surprised to see Fluttershy and now Sunset pop up.
I was surprised to see Rarity act so aggressively during the questioning, though given how they acted outside, I assume that was partially part of the act. It was fun to see Plainity show up; clever that it was a bad enough disguise to look specifically like an undercover cop.

It'll be interesting to see how the shootout is handled next chapter.

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
1a. OK KO - 37 - Let's Have a Stakeout
1b. OK KO - 38 - The Power is Yours
2. Great Pretender - 20 - CASE4_6: Wizard of Far East
3. Great Pretender - 21 - CASE4_7: Wizard of Far East
4. Hilda - 209 - The Deerfox
5. Sailor Moon S - 112 - Who is the True Messiah? Chaos of Light and Darkness
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 19 - We're Here to Serve You! The Master is a Mr. Stubborn

The first OK KO is plot important. The second is a surprisingly good and sincere crossover with Captain Planet.

Hilda is a bit longer, and features Twig backstory.

~~~

Bronibooru will be closing on March 6, 2021. Since Ponibooru went down and Derpibooru took its after this started, Bronibooru was the oldest extant MLP booru. As regulated as it was, it never got all that much attention, though. It closing is fair enough, when even the random offshoots from Derpibooru in the last year were getting more activity.

~~~

Etz2ZI1XMAAS0KY.jpg%3Alarge

Et7iSzLXcAQQ0AW.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-Yakovlev-vad-870125575.jpg

Et6raV9U0AEZ0QZ.jpg%3Alarge

Et77ogNVcAAXAqk.jpg%3Alarge

deviantart-Zefir-ka-870004463.jpg

My commission
EuIkEg_U0AExFa9

run_by_haden_2375_dee1nhy-pre.png

EuCjZhrUUAEUv6F.jpg%3Alarge

niorsaj.tumblr.com

Tuna 🐟

Ice cream
derpibooru-2547183.jpg

twiggy_xd_by_symbianl_dedz6d1-pre.png

EuAN7C8U0AAurC0.jpg%3Alarge

It's pineapple
Et6wzCUVgAA5v0G.jpg%3Alarge

EphO4DlUYAAQGBV.jpg%3Alarge

EqKJr-QUcAMoj3m.jpg%3Alarge

Et8J-NFVkAEyvhQ.jpg%3Alarge

Et9NM-PVoAIbfE1.jpg%3Alarge

Bunch of Sunset dress variants, one below

EtqoQS0WQAAOkrs.jpg%3Alarge

Anime weapons and powers added

2-14-21 Valentine's stream; 2-16-21 Spider-Verse stream
OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Stream followups, on Sunday, we watched
*. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Love is in Bloom - YouTube
1a. OK KO - 37 - Let's Have a Stakeout
1b. OK KO - 38 - The Power is Yours
*. MLP Comic Dub: 'Concerning Pegasi' (comedy/romance - TwiDash) - YouTube
2. Great Pretender - 20 - CASE4_6: Wizard of Far East
*. Love Is A Yummy S'more - YouTube
3. Great Pretender - 21 - CASE4_7: Wizard of Far East
*. [SFM] Crazy in love [PMV] - YouTube
4. Hilda - 209 - The Deerfox
*. MLP: I Need Your Love 💕 (500+ subs) - YouTube
5. Sailor Moon S - 112 - Who is the True Messiah? Chaos of Light and Darkness
*. MLP: I Ship It 🌸 - YouTube
6. Petite Princess Yucie - 19 - We're Here to Serve You! The Master is a Mr. Stubborn

YouTube videos had a love theme, of course, with it being Valentine's day. There are a surprising number of videos where people just rank ships, that get a surprising number of views.

Both OK KO episodes were major. The first had plot significance, with KO confronting Shadowy Figure again and the major MacGuffin of the show (the glorb tree) being introduced; plus, there was Mr. Gar learning to dad. The second was a surprisingly sincere crossover with Captain Planet. That's not to say they didn't make jokes about it, with Kwame saying the other Planeteers got real jobs, but the heroes are all respectful of each other, Captain Planet is given Jojo poses, and they teach a real lesson about climate change.

The two Great Pretender episodes ended the flashback the way you'd expect, with Laurent's love interest dying and things turning out badly (fully explaining the ending's visuals). Now, things are getting set up for the big revenge. We just have two episodes left.

Hilda was a slightly longer episode, featuring flashbacks with littler Hilda meeting Twig, pet running away sadness, Twig's parents, and finally Twig coming home. It really did feel like a season finale, and people were surprised there are actually a fair number more.

Sailor Moon introduced the new format for the new henchman, and it just isn't as fun as the car and gun shenanigans. It was also weird how similar the new attack animation is to the last one, making it feel oddly cheap. Still, it was a fun episode, and finally got around to introducing Hotaru and revealing her father is the villain.

Yucie was alright. It was interesting to see Elmina actually get emotional.

~~~

And today we watched
*. Spider-Ham: Caught in a Ham | EXCLUSIVE Animated Short | Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse! - YouTube
1. Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

This was my first time watching that short, and it was a lot of fun.

The movie itself is fantastic, as always. It's hard to imagine MCU Spider-Man 3 having anywhere near as tight a script, or as stylish a visual identity.

~~~

www.fimfiction.net

A Woman Worth Saving

In a city as corrupt as it is beautiful, Detective Rarity searches for her missing lover, Officer Twilight Sparkle, with the help of her former mentor, Celestia.
Chapters 4-5 (END)
Oh dang, I forgot that you mentioned the Nightmare Moon twist when you were outlining this. Didn't see that coming at all.

And yes, I see that Crimson Lips reference. Plus the other show/EQG allusions.

It was frustrating seeing Cadance lie through her teeth to Twilight, but thankfully things were exposed after that. Everyone assembling at the end was a bit cheesy, but this is still MLP, after all.

To those confused as to why Cadance wasn't arrested, we just had a real life example of how such a trial would go.

Overall, great story.

~~~

I shared this animation a while back, but it now has a Fluttershy cover of the song.

Cute EQG-ified version of Helltaker

OP
OP
SigmasonicX

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
Stream announcement, we're watching.
1. Higurashi - 20 - Cold Hands (Eye Opening, Part 5)
2a. DC Super Hero Girls - 51 - #TheFreshPrincessofRenFaire part 1
2b. DC Super Hero Girls - 52 - #TheFreshPrincessofRenFaire part 2
3. Green Eggs and Ham - 11 - Boat
4. Carole & Tuesday - 7 - Show Me The Way

We're finishing DC Super Hero Girls season 1... which only finished airing in December (thanks Cartoon Network)

~~~

EuQS93_XEAMC4cg.jpg%3Alarge

EuU9Q_DUYAAWV1R.jpg%3Alarge

EuZ5rozVgAAnHQh.jpg%3Alarge

flying_sisters__by_auroriia_deec1pz-pre.jpg

coloratura_by_stephu_art_dee9n4n-pre.jpg

deviantart-ASteveNamedWolf-870200725.jpg

EuM4qnyXIAMErvg.jpg%3Alarge

EuU3ERvXIAATuIT.jpg%3Alarge

EuclZ2wXEAE0UfH.jpg%3Alarge

EubLUKVVkAc2vth.jpg%3Alarge

EuW8khIVcAcGqg0.jpg%3Alarge

lyrabon_remake_by_symbianl_dee872r-pre.jpg

EuR00ztXIAEMLy1.jpg%3Alarge

EuSXijWXYAMTugX.jpg%3Alarge

amarynceus.tumblr.com

The Shipping Lanes

Celestia would give the best wingsnugs, don't you think? Meant to finish this pic a while ago, before the end of last year as a matter of fact, but today's as good as any to wrap it up! Clip Studio,...
8dfbc3d26d88ca1a3f0f6be726af5916855614aa.jpg

dee6k4x-05bc2aa1-b746-4a2b-a183-44091ea8ad1c.png

EuN_UPJWQAM1eJO.jpg%3Alarge

EuNtRojUUAE0F-G.jpg%3Alarge

rarity_heart_hooves_day_2021_by_light262_by_light262_dee5ncx-pre.png

EuOJbIhXYAIOGY4.jpg%3Alarge

EuLC69uXcAEq-hM.jpg%3Alarge

EuL8DgzU4AUDQym.jpg%3Alarge

~~~

~~~

As part of this

I got a recording from Tabitha!