Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
I can't expect an ending that nice and tidy.

They win and maybe say they won't play the game of thrones anymore, but eventually someone will. Petty squabbles and political machinations will return.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
You think they're gonna have the big money burning fight on Episode 3? That's kind of blowing they're load a bit early. Save it for Ep 5 at least.

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
If the trailer drops tomorrow, I'll finish Winds of Winter myself.
This is probably the only way we're going to get TWoW, so that would be fine with me

You think they're gonna have the big money burning fight on Episode 3? That's kind of blowing they're load a bit early. Save it for Ep 5 at least.
There are two major conflicts to contend with (white walkers and the Iron Throne), so we'll probably have both 3 and 5!

OP
OP
Speevy

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
This is probably the only way we're going to get TWoW, so that would be fine with me

A snipit.

Stannis I

He had the superior numbers and years of experience, but the Bolton bastard knew the north better than he ever could.

Tyene V

"But I am not a good girl," she thought to herself. "That is not what he needs." She whispered something salacious into Ser Bronn's ear.

Jon IV

"We will not survive this mission without Daenerys' help," Jon surmised. Gendry was the fastest in the party and could run back to Eastwatch within the hour. With any luck, the band could fight off the others until she arrived from Dragonstone.

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
A snipit.

Stannis I

He had the superior numbers and years of experience, but the Bolton bastard knew the north better than he ever could.

Tyene V

"But I am not a good girl," she thought to herself. "That is not what he needs." She whispered something salacious into Ser Bronn's ear.

Jon IV

"We will not survive this mission without Daenerys' help," Jon surmised. Gendry was the fastest in the party and could run back to Eastwatch within the hour. With any luck, the band could fight off the others until she arrived from Dragonstone.
Perfection. Pay this man, publishers!

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
My fanfic ending is much dumber.

1) They agree to hold Cleganebowl to decide who holds the 7 kingdoms. The hype is more important than everything.

2) The night king agrees for a truce so that he may travel down south and watch the fight.

3) The fight is fucking rad.

4) Another episode is spent on the rad fight, but the Hound wins in a really metal way by literally using Oberyn's flaming bones to kill the Mountain.

5) As the Night King prepares to leave KL, Arya assassinates him, violating guest right but ending the war. Dany, trying to follow Westerosi customs to be more popular, has her executed for it because that's apparently not rad.

6) Jon executes Dany. Tyrion dies at some point. Bran says cryptic shit. Jon renames the 7 kingdoms to "The North" and thus remains King in the North, but actually ruling over the 7. Oh and Dany becomes the future Night Queen for a thousand years from now due to no actual reason but like sequel hooks man.