• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, so Uncle Dennis was asking for some side-stuff

EE260lTUUAEIuDV
Unbelievable. Where is my congressional hearing about this? If this was the Lakers, there would have been historic fines, they would have been blocked from signing him. This is illegal!

Where is Mark Cuban now screaming to the high heavens, or does he only get pissed and try to sabotage the Lakers?

Last edited:

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Silver needs to come down hard on this.

Kawhi's punishment needs to be that he will be stuck with the Clippers for life.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Unbelievable. Where is my congressional hearing about this? If this was the Lakers, there would have been historic fines, they would have been blocked from signing him. This is illegal!

Where is Mark Cuban now screaming to the high heavens, or does he only get pissed and try to sabotage the Lakers?
He's still trying to find the big name free agent he blew up his championship team and made Dirk take a discount for.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

So when the documents come out about what the Lakers offered to Uncle Dennis, you're up for them taking away draft picks, right?

Oh wait, there are no draft picks left to be taken (on either LA team)

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
I'm pretty confident that the Lakers win total will depend primarily on the Rondo/Caruso minutes distribution. If Rondo plays more hammer the under.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
What exactly are they expecting to get for him? Is anyone giving up a 1st for a slightly washed up Iggy on an expiring contract? The only teams that might (namely Clips and Lakers), can't.
The Clippers can since they can still trade this year's 1st (that's the last tradable one they have for most of the decade) but I would imagine that would be better spent on a trade for a defensive big. I could still see Morey coughing up a 1st for him if he figures out a way to match salaries (that's what the Nene contract shenanigans were presumably for).

Status
Not open for further replies.