• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Most Fraudulent Play in Tournament Star

• Domantas Sabonis

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Jimmy Butler

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Joel Embiid

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Stephen Curry

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 74 39.2%
  • Zion Williamson

Votes: 16 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
How about hoping for a fair and competitive series?! Dirty nuggets fan

I hope Jamal and or Jokic are out of shape and rhythm
lol. i just want the team to be as fresh as possible if we make the finals. boston's gonna cake walk their way to the finals so don't wanna be too tired for them

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ouch. Even if he was playing like ass, you don't leave him on the bench down the stretch in a close game.

you absolutely do when he completely kills the flow of the offense all night

when BI isn't hitting he tends to force things which just leads to more mistakes. again, there's a reason every positive run came with him on the bench. and as far as him vs. CJ, at least CJ will actually shoot 3s. BI would rather dribble into the midrange which again kills the offensive flow.

BI took one single 3 attempt tonight. You cannot have that in a do-or-die game from a star wing player. CJ was 1-9 from 3 but at least he was trying.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Wiggins shouldn't bring the ball up. He doesn't have handles. Curry, podz, kuminga all on the court. If you've seen Wiggins the past 2 years you know lol.

Yup SAC starters dominating as I predicted.
Time for the bench

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
We said last year kuminga should do well in this mathcup on paper

But he didn't.
Wonder if we'll see the same. He looks shaky.

With no gp2 is moody not playing? He should.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Warroirs really might miss the playoffs for the 3rd time in 5 seasons

☠️

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
woof the drop off between this game and the last, let's just say both these teams deserve to be the 9/10 seed

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
gotta hope for a vintage super nova, otherwise these guys just looking tired and old. they had a good run

thunder/kings would be a fun first round match-up. get some fox vs sga

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
you absolutely do when he completely kills the flow of the offense all night

when BI isn't hitting he tends to force things which just leads to more mistakes. again, there's a reason every positive run came with him on the bench. and as far as him vs. CJ, at least CJ will actually shoot 3s. BI would rather dribble into the midrange which again kills the offensive flow.

BI took one single 3 attempt tonight. You cannot have that in a do-or-die game from a star wing player. CJ was 1-9 from 3 but at least he was trying.

My thinking was that he could've still given the Pels an interior presence once Zion was out as well as an extra ball-handler who can create his own shot. Like I get that he played terrible and I even called out how the offense was screeching to a halt when he was out there towards the end of the first half and much of the 3rd quarter. I still would've had him out there vs just CJ being your primary scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.