• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Most Fraudulent Play in Tournament Star

• Domantas Sabonis

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Jimmy Butler

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Joel Embiid

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Stephen Curry

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 74 39.2%
  • Zion Williamson

Votes: 16 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
So at the half this is a 4 point game where Sabonis has 3 fouls and Klay has 0 points, and the Warriors have 1 offensive rebound.

I think we have some good NBA mathematics going on here.

Steelyuhas

Oct 27, 2017
if they need shooters why would they re-sign Klay
For the shooting?
IW4OjMi.png

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
If Klay flames out he has to be let go unless he accepts 20m a year. Wiggins has to go in the offseason. Kuminga needs to take his spot going forward. Both can't play together

Steelyuhas

Oct 27, 2017
If Klay flames out he has to be let go unless he accepts 20m a year. Wiggins has to go in the offseason. Kuminga needs to take his spot going forward. Both can't play together
Wiggins trade not only clears that role for JK, but also carves a real role for Moody. I don't think you'd really lose anything with that...

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Poa defense on fox is something to watch

Klay got fouled. But the moody discussion is brewing

Curry should've just shot the middy there 🤷‍♀️

"Wiggins is athletic but doesn't do [insert athletic thing here]" has been the story of his entire career
He's basically stopped dunking...which for a 6'8 athletic wing is...insane
I mean, not to go into questioning athletes. But he's always clearly seemed like someone who doesn't put as much work in. Now, he obviously practices a lot and has to for his job. But I don't think he really works on his game like other guys

His handles Randomly getting worse exemplify it. He doesn't dunk anymore because he's loose with the basketball. You see it when he is in the air for layups. You actually need a lot of body control to dunk in traffic. He used to have decent body control. His handles were actually good, in fact he would over dribble his 1st couple years sometimes To shoot.

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody is taking Wiggins without picks attached lol

Also you need to take back salary, and being so deep in the tax there's special rules for matching, no?

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
It'll still be the non fox minutes (if he even sits for the rest of the game) for GS to stay close

It'll be a 1 point game.
But will moody be in for the last posession or klay

freetacos

Oct 30, 2017
Bay Area, CA
Refs letting them play

I kinda feel like that was the warriors shot there. Had the opportunity to take the lead and Kings pushed it back to 10

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Moody vs klay still brewing...Kerr gotta make a decision. Like Willie Green for BI

I'm not even saying gs should bench him. Just moody should play much more minutes in this half

Status
Not open for further replies.