• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Most Fraudulent Play in Tournament Star

• Domantas Sabonis

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Jimmy Butler

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Joel Embiid

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Stephen Curry

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 74 39.2%
  • Zion Williamson

Votes: 16 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
So Jokic really about to win a 2nd mvp because of an Embiid injury hm?

Embiid
And he deserves it. This talk of SGA and Luka is ridiculous. Luka less so, but the SGA takes were wild (Shaq, Kendrick Perkins, Stephen A).

Embiid would've won it for sure if he kept the pace thanks to his much improved passing but Jokic deserves. I'm actually rooting for Denver in the west, which I never thought I'd say due to how obnoxious most Nuggets fans are online, just to spite the idiots on TV trying to push the SGA narrative.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
39 games isn't a smaller sample size, it's half the season.

It's not about it being a small sample size, it's that it's a smaller sample size. You can't really extrapolate and say the team they really are is the team they were over this 39 game stretch and not the team they were over the course of a full 82 game season, especially when (and this goes for the Lakers too) the reason they can't be that team over a full 82 games is due in large part to age which is not a thing thats suddenly going to get easier to manage next season.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
I have zero expectations for the Hawks, so of course that'll mean that they somehow win tonight and on Friday

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Wasn't the warriors game 10pm last night? Not that it makes todays time that much better but you east coaster have it rough when it comes to the second game of the night.
I'm on west coast, and ya it was late but at least the home fans could support and watch their team. They got eastern fans watching at 9:30pm lol sucks to be them

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Embiid is the worst player to watch. Flop for free throws. And it sucks too because he's so talented he could be a great player without the ref baiting stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.