• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Most Fraudulent Play in Tournament Star

• Domantas Sabonis

Votes: 31 16.4%
  • Jimmy Butler

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Joel Embiid

Votes: 26 13.8%
  • LeBron James

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Stephen Curry

Votes: 18 9.5%
  • Trae Young

Votes: 74 39.2%
  • Zion Williamson

Votes: 16 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I don't know who will touch the Vooch or Lavine contracts and DeMar said he wants to stay....so yeah I'm thinking it gets run back with a husk of Lonzo off the bench

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
fox ans sabonis gonna have to play the entire 2nd half. nance/marshall been the difference, kings bench is ass in comparison especially without monk/huerter.

pels got enough depth to cover for zion being out. in fact, they're used to playing without him

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Idk why it's just setting in but holy shit Trae Young is cooked; living in Atlanta and following the local teams can be so depressing.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Kings are in an interesting spot if they lose here and miss the playoffs right in their best players' primes. I know Huerter and Monk are out but genuinely curious why the ceiling is for a Fox/Sabonis core.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
Kings are in an interesting spot if they lose here and miss the playoffs right in their best players' primes. I know Huerter and Monk are out but genuinely curious why the ceiling is for a Fox/Sabonis core.

I think they caught people by surprise last season and we got a better look at them this time around. Monk got hurt late so it's not like that's the reason they're in the play in. All healthy they're probably a 2nd round team tops.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
I think they caught people by surprise last season and we got a better look at them this time around. Monk got hurt late so it's not like that's the reason they're in the play in. All healthy they're probably a 2nd round team tops.
They were already falling with monk tho. I don't think they will be in the upper echelon of young teams okc mn New Orleans orleans nad most likely spurs have higher ceilings

Nov 27, 2017
California
Kings would've went to the west finals if Steph didn't put them to sleep
This season was a step down from last season
Monk gonna get $$$$$$

Don't sign max Barnes to the max or yikes

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like no frauds in the 7-8 spots this year. Play in had no effect on the regular season standings.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
You saw it last year

Yeah I think it comes down to Fox simply not being at that tier of guys like Luka/SGA/Ant/even healthy Zion when you look at the other teams in that similar tier, and thats sort of the type of player you need to elevate a team into that legit contender tier. Not sure what moves they can make.

mjp2417

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah I think it comes down to Fox simply not being at that tier of guys like Luka/SGA/Ant/even healthy Zion when you look at the other teams in that similar tier, and thats sort of the type of player you need to elevate a team into that legit contender tier. Not sure what moves they can make.
While that's true, it's ultimately more of a Sabonis issue than a Fox issue going forward. Fox on a big contract can absolutely be the 2nd best player on a serious team imo, Sabonis just can't.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
While that's true, it's ultimately more of a Sabonis issue than a Fox issue going forward. Fox on a big contract can absolutely be the 2nd best player on a serious team imo, Sabonis just can't.

they have a 2/3 with no number 1. Normally I'd feel bad because number 1s don't just fall into your lap but the Kings actually did have a franchise guy fall into their laps and chose Marvin Bagley instead 🤣

Raiku

Oct 25, 2017
California, USHeyHey!
GG my beautiful Kings. Pels being our last game is hilarious. We could use some damn length desperately
Keeg's growth this year was fun as hell to watch. Kings fans have unlimited patience. Gonna miss Jordi next season

Zion really got injured at the worst possible time, sucks so bad

Playoffs baby it's finally time
ahh4.png

TylerD

Oct 25, 2017
Without watching much ball this year other than back when Chet was the rookie of the year for a month, it looked pretty clear that Pels are way more scary than Kings for the Thunder matchup tonight.

Bring on the playoffs!

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Fox said overseas players don't thrive in the NBA for taking Bagley instead of Luka

That's call job security.

Status
Not open for further replies.