• #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 52 14.6%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.4%

• Total voters

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I don't understand the rationale for having him out there. You're already up one game. Let him sit and rest. Make sure that he doesn't injure it further and then use him for game 3.

If he makes it worse in a losing effort you're fucked.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Man this offense just runs so much better with Brunson just out there. Sort of surprising considering how high usage he is.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Knicks play some good ass basketball idc what anyone says
They really do. This team has something special going on for sure. Donte Divencenzo raising his game like this is amazing to see Isaiah Hartenstein is actually an amazing defender and passer, Hart just does it all. None of their starting 5 takes plays off.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
This city loves this team for a reason. Just a team of dogs.

DOGS!
DV-99hcUMAI3ki5.jpg

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
They really do. This team has something special going on for sure. Donte Divencenzo raising his game like this is amazing to see Isaiah Hartenstein is actually an amazing defender and passer, Hart just does it all. None of their starting 5 takes plays off.

They deserve a lot of credit considering all the injuries they've endured and they're still the 2nd seed

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Knicks are looking tired. If OG doesnt come back for the size theyre probably gonna lose this lead.

They deserve a lot of credit considering all the injuries they've endured and they're still the 2nd seed
I didnt follow them much during the year but I honestly feel like this team gels/player better with Randle out. He's always seemed like a hot and cold black hole on offense.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I'm going to enjoy this Knicks ride for however far it can go. Played their asses off despite all the injuries.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
It speaks volumes to the quality of players that can go 40 minutes a night every game, but yeah you're playing with fire in the playoffs. I still think the Knicks take this if the Pacers keep allowing those offensive rebounds.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Oof Anunoby now ugh.

I didnt follow them much during the year but I honestly feel like this team gels/player better with Randle out. He's always seemed like a hot and cold black hole on offense.
They were playing unbelievably well in the brief stretch when Randle, Brunson, and Anunoby were all healthy, beating (and blowing out) some great teams.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
It speaks volumes to the quality of players that can go 40 minutes a night every game, but yeah you're playing with fire in the playoffs. I still think the Knicks take this if the Pacers keep allowing those offensive rebounds.

Playing guys 44+ minutes a night is not sustainable. Thibs is a mad man. They're gonna start dropping like flies.

The most minutes a starter on Indy played in game 1 was 37 minutes. The Knicks starters played 36, 42, 44, 44, 48 (!)

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I really dont see how Thibs continues to get away with running his players into the ground. Doesnt matter if you dont trust your bench, You gotta spell your starters.

I think there's 4 or 5 of us

lol yeah he's hilariously good. Been this way all year
Dudes been in the league for 10 years and I've never heard of him until now lol.