Votes: 37 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
pacers smartly emphasized rebounding before this one. been way better on that end tonight. knicks away from msg are just ordinary

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
thibs needs to rest his guys as fast as possible if this is out-of-reach. every minute helps with a game on sunday. dude's playing a seven man rotation as is, six if hart goes out

they're def well on their way to being the next bulls though. gonna be completely done in a few years. only so many seasons of this that a body can withstand

Oct 28, 2017
That hart injury is definitely concerning. You typically don't see someone hurt in that spot. They really need to monitor him closely. Hopefully it's just an abdominal muscle pull or something and not a issue with his spleen.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Commissioner Silver is destroying his office if New York fucks up the NYK vs BOS ECF reunion.

They've already started shooting the promo.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
Thibs thinking he can grind a team for a full season and still have post season success is kind of insane. He does this every year and never learns. He'll keep the starters in even during blowouts the few times I caught regular season knicks games. They'll sit once there's about 30 seconds left.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
s8VcWpYb_o.jpeg

"Get back in there, you lazy layabout."

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
So the inevitable finally happened. And knicks dumb coach kept bragging how he is never siting josh hart
perfect example of a coach that just care about himself and not his players

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
lol wow that little kid doing the reggie miller choke gesture on camera live

at least knicks made it to 100 tonight. hope hart makes a recovery by sunday and we can grab the W

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I'm glad Indy won, but it sucks that the Knicks players have been ground town to the bone. Hart was clearly not okay.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Another tough loss…feeling a little anxious right now but still confident the Knicks will take it at home!!!

Just hope Josh Hart can play; without him this might be over….

Skiptastic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If Hart is out it's over, not winning game 7.

Was a fun run. I guess.
I really don't understand why everyone is counting the Knicks out. They've played through tough times before, MSG will be crazy, Brunson is still the best player in this series.

I'm a Pacers fan and I have to tell NYK people to keep their chin up? What the fuck?

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
I really don't understand why everyone is counting the Knicks out. They've played through tough times before, MSG will be crazy, Brunson is still the best player in this series.

I'm a Pacers fan and I have to tell NYK people to keep their chin up? What the fuck?

Yeah they are already penciled in as 3 point favorites and imagine that gets bet up. Playing at home. NBA officiating bias will be on full display for the Knicks. I'd put it at 80-90% chance that Knicks win.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017

I'm hopeful but like damn; i know in NY loves this next man up mentality but fuck; nearly half of the team is noticeably injured now…even if we win it's just seems like we'd just hit a brick wall going against the Celtics.

Their ain't no "we made to the ECF" banner!😅

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I don't mind the loss. Whatever. Losing Hart for next game will suck.

I'm not a fan of Game 7s, as a fan, they're too risky. But not having one of our better players is even more concerning.

But I'm extreme nervous for G7.

Regarding Thibs, I'm a fan. The Knicks are tough and have a good culture now and he's a big reason. I do hope World Wide West and Leon Rose do give him a friendly talking to about his methods. I"m not expecting crazy load management, but just little things like resting starters in blowouts. This is basic stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.