• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

1st round upset

• #8 Heat over #1 Celtics

Votes: 41 12.2%
  • #6 Pacers over #3 Bucks

Votes: 174 51.9%
  • #8 Pelicans over #1 OKC

Votes: 33 9.9%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 50 14.9%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Lebron after this game

d51.gifv

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
did AD score in the second half?

definitely not in the 4th quarter.

unfathomable after that dominant first half.

Funkelpop

Banned
Sep 2, 2022
Clippers are doing well. Maybe it's time to pivot to a good team

I heard those are fighting words Lakers fans

It's just impressive how much the Nuggets have the Lakers number these past couple seasons. Lakers could be up 30 in the next game and I'll still be like 'nah the Nuggets still got this'. Certainly possible Lakers still get a game in this series, but not holding my breath for that.

I don't see how they win any game now. This was the best game they played against Denver who had a pretty terrible shooting night especially from Murray (who redeemed himself). Denver goes back to their average and Lakers won't play this well again.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
I had to stop myself drom screaming when Murray hit that game winner. There is no way the Nuggets playing that poorly should have won. AD came back to earth but I feel like they didn't get him the ball enough. 4th foul really fucked up his rhythm. Joker finally started going at him too. For some reason for most of the 2nd and 3rd he didn't

Oct 25, 2017
Had to leave for a few hours in the middle of the third quarter, I open youtube to see the highlights of the Lakers win and I see that the Nuggets won.

What the fuck, did Anthony Davis injure himself?

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
Incredible game.

Nuggets just have an air of inevitability around them.

The nuggets are really, really good, there's no denying that but what the lakers did from the middle of the third to the end of 4th was absolutely moronic. They went 5 minutes without scoring at one point, missing point blank lay ups and then went on a 11+ to 1 run that spanned like 4 minutes. That's 9 minutes of the dumbest basketball you've ever seen. The fact that they lost at the very end and not somewhere in the middle of the 4th is surprising. Just such a dumb team.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
And it's still fucking amazing that Jamal can't sniff an All-star appearance or anything, but he's one of the top 5 best PGs in the game today.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Denver is insanely clutch. Holy wow

It seems the Team that ends up chipping just has a clutch button in the playoffs no one else has. Same as Denver last year.

Even when Lakers were struggling post all star break And got as low as the 10 seed mire, I've been saying all year contrary to this thread that I'm not taking anyone over LA except Denver in actual playoffs. And I feel the same now.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
He didn't particularly have a good game and his regular season numbers are just not good enought for an all nba team.

Yeah, but you'd think votes or maybe the coaches would've at least had him there as an alternate or reserve. But yeah, playoff Jamal has been a thing ever since the bubble. The man has a gear that he turns up once the regular season ends.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
What a fucking day. Knicks and Nuggets winning, Philly and LA going home losers. Can't ask for a better day.

Wolves aren't a good match up for Denver, likely a better one than the Suns at this point.

Suns are a inconsistent team but I think they can play with the Nuggets

We gotta even that series with the wolves hopefully