• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

1st round upset

• #8 Heat over #1 Celtics

Votes: 40 13.0%
  • #6 Pacers over #3 Bucks

Votes: 152 49.4%
  • #8 Pelicans over #1 OKC

Votes: 32 10.4%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 49 15.9%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 35 11.4%

• Total voters

TribalChief

Nov 19, 2023
Caleb Martin when he sees the color Green

michael-jordan-looks.jpg

Funkelpop

Sep 2, 2022
Celtics losing? Frauds

So pretty cool thing happened today. Went to a restaurant in downtown Fort Lauderdale and overheard 2 older gentleman talking about game 3. I asked Nuggets? "My nephew plays for the New York Knicks.". Without pause, I said Divicenzo? He got excited and we talked about his game 2 winner and his time in Villanova.

He mentioned how at one point he had 2 dollars in his checking account and told his uncle that was about to change very soon. And also mentioned how playing with Steph Curry was his dream. I got mini starstruck by association. 😂

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, did anyone have a jimmy-less Heat schooling the Celtics on their bingo card? Spo honestly deserves more recognition.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Martin and Jaquez shoot 67% from 3, combined. 8-11 tonight.

It's happening again.

Actually more concerned about the offense tonight.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Martin and Jacques shoot 67% from 3, combined. 8-11 tonight.

It's happening again.

Actually more concerned about the offense tonight.
Mazzula. He's got nothing outside of his original game plan. Been my biggest issue with him. Shouldn't ever score below 20 in a quarter. Just far too much talent for that to be the case.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
un fucking believable

celtics could go 82-0 and i wouldn't trust them to win a ring at this point

everyone said they would sleepwalk to the finals. and that was before butler went down lmao.

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Franchise record 3's

55% from 3

Why does this always happen against us

Funkelpop

Sep 2, 2022
Honestly the Miami Heat might be scarier to the Celtics than how Lebronto was to the
the Raptors.

With Lebronto, you kind of expect it. But for the Celtics, there's no way the Heat being as "non contending" as they seem on paper should b me giving them trouble year after year. 🤣

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Be concerned about the coach...he's outclassed

Almost every coach is.

Players have to be better.

Joe called 2 timeouts during second half runs which is all that matters, so don't see what there is to critique.

Do you not like the rotations? ATOs (they've scored on 3)?

I can't explain some of the open shots, except to say the guys shooting are generally who you want to be shooting.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I was hoping for was to not get swept. Hope they can also grab one at home to give the fans something 🤞🏽

Raiku

Oct 25, 2017
California, USHeyHey!
Celtics losing? Frauds

So pretty cool thing happened today. Went to a restaurant in downtown Fort Lauderdale and overheard 2 older gentleman talking about game 3. I asked Nuggets? "My nephew plays for the New York Knicks.". Without pause, I said Divicenzo? He got excited and we talked about his game 2 winner and his time in Villanova.

He mentioned how at one point he had 2 dollars in his checking account and told his uncle that was about to change very soon. And also mentioned how playing with Steph Curry was his dream. I got mini starstruck by association. 😂

NBA knowledge coming in clutch to make Unc feel warm inside
Ya love to see it

Tom Penny

Oct 26, 2017
Almost every coach is.

Players have to be better.

Joe called 2 timeouts during second half runs which is all that matters, so don't see what there is to critique.

Do you not like the rotations? ATOs (they've scored on 3)?

I can't explain some of the open shots, except to say the guys shooting are generally who you want to be shooting.
Its not close. Heat needed more 3's and got a ton of open ones. Celtics waaay below their average in 3's attempted. That's by design. Celtics offensive percetages where plenty to win the game. The defense was horrible the entire night. Guys where open constantly with no adjustment.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
So who was saying this celtics teams is one of the best ever? 2017 warriors would sweep this league