• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

1st round upset

• #8 Heat over #1 Celtics

Votes: 41 12.9%
  • #6 Pacers over #3 Bucks

Votes: 160 50.2%
  • #8 Pelicans over #1 OKC

Votes: 32 10.0%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 49 15.4%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 11.6%

• Total voters

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Most analysts had this one all wrong, trusting a few games of matchups instead of the teams' work over the season. I didn't really get it.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
nba players be like
falling.gif

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Mavs win was way too easy.

I just know Kawhi is going to rise from the dead and drop 36 next game.

EchizenKurage

Apr 4, 2024
Dallas, TX
I dont even like Westbrook but man I kind almost felt bad for him. Utterly humiliated on national TV.

PJ grinning at to make him even madder. Perfect but Ice cold.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
The Athletic reporting deal is done for Amazon Prime media rights, also sounds like the ESPN/ABC deal is nearly done.

theathletic.com

Amazon Prime acquires NBA broadcast rights

The NBA prefers to have three companies involved in its new deals, but has not ruled out adding a fourth.
So I wonder who they get? The TNT Tuesday package? Mondays with 3 games?

Hearing Disney basically keeping a good chunk of the A package tells me they'll probably get rid of Friday. Guessing the Peacock dream is dead too unless it's just one early game.

Also the rumor Google is hovering to lock in the League Pass.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Keep getting your phantom fouls suns. NAW will just keep Rippin.

Reminder he was the "toss in" second player in the D lo trade lol

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I don't even know if this season is a failure because there was barely any success. What happens when you get the COVID Ring coach, gonna fucking laugh if Nurse moves on, get Bud at least!

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
So damn satisfying to see the Suns and their bullshit shortcutting blow up like this. KD and/or Book trade request gonna hit so hard this summer.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
the idea of building around 3 scoring-first guards/forwards with no defense and real depth to speak of went about as well as expected.