• #8 Pelicans over #1 OKC

Votes: 33 9.9%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 50 14.9%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2017
Not to take anything away from Lebron, his longevity is incredible. I do think we'll start seeing this more and more and things happening in other sports as well.

Take a sport like tennis for example, before the current era of players very few people had won majors above the age of 30 and at most had only won a handful. Now you've got the big 3 (and Serena doing the same) winning slams in their mid to late 30s.

we already saw this with tom brady, so i think you're right that we'll see it more often. interesting to see if that could happen in baseball. bonds was amazing in his late 30s, but we all know why he was. previously you'd get some pitchers going into their 40s, but you don't see anyone mashing homers at 40. can all of this nutrition and workout routines overcome degradation of bat speed and hand-eye coordination?

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
God damn it feels like it's an eternity until Nugs/Wolves tips tonight. No game until Friday after tonight is going to be torture.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
If (big if) it's a short term deal like 2 years/$60 million I don't think it's the worst thing in the world for Orlando. What else are they going to do with that cap space? But its gotta be something that you can potentially get out of in a year or two if you just confirm that he is in fact totally washed up.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Goober jr helps the Nuggs tie the series but
Nuggs are super washed if they lose tonight

Pat the Don is smart and other teams should do that with aging stars
Ballmer giving Kawhi that extension before the season was over was dumb
Brad doing that for Jrue was dumb too

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
sounds like they had the baby this morning so he could fly over this afternoon... who knows.

wolves did only lose by 3 in march when they were missing Rudy, KAT, and NAZ vs a full Nuggets team so they know they can still match up without him...but would be a big loss still.

OP
OP
Smurf

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
when I saw the tweet I thought they gotta be paraphrasing, but no , he really said like that lol

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Pat Riley once again proving he is not an analog dial, but an on/off switch, and the switch is broken and won't turn to the off position.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
Pat is right though, why are you talking shit if you're not even playing? It would've probably been the exact same outcome. The celtics got better and the heat were worse.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
NBA is absolutely salivating about a New York/Boston ECF. Expect some horrific officiating inbound with major free throw differential favoring the Knicks. That's a lock 🔒. If there as an over/under on Knicks free throw attempts, SMASH THE OVER

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
NBA is absolutely salivating about a New York/Boston ECF. Expect some horrific officiating inbound with major free throw differential favoring the Knicks. That's a lock 🔒. If there as an over/under on Knicks free throw attempts, SMASH THE OVER

And if you're wrong will you come back into the thread and admit you don't know what you're talking about?

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
It's so funny cause before game 6 everyone saw Scott foster and said the league was salivating over game 7 in MSG and it didn't happen LMAO