Votes: 33 9.9%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 50 14.9%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
NBA is absolutely salivating about a New York/Boston ECF. Expect some horrific officiating inbound with major free throw differential favoring the Knicks. That's a lock 🔒. If there as an over/under on Knicks free throw attempts, SMASH THE OVER
While Silver would absolutely love that series, I don't like the refs excuse. If Pacers lose, it'll be because of reasons other than the refs.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
Rigging? Is this reddit now, haha.

If they wanted the Knicks, they are shitty at rigging, hahahaha. What about big market Bulls.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
NBA is absolutely salivating about a New York/Boston ECF. Expect some horrific officiating inbound with major free throw differential favoring the Knicks. That's a lock 🔒. If there as an over/under on Knicks free throw attempts, SMASH THE OVER

Right after the big markets Lakers - Warriors west conference final. Lmao.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
the butler and heat relationship getting nasty and breaking down is shocking to me

thought for sure he'd be a lifer there , he's been basically treated as a god these past couple years

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
While Silver would absolutely love that series, I don't like the refs excuse. If Pacers lose, it'll be because of reasons other than the refs.

I'm not saying that's the reason Pacers lose just that there will be a large free throw differential and if there was betting, I'd s
smash the Knicks over on free throw attempts.

Teams can and do still win even when the whistle isn't friendly to them and lose in spite of that (lost primarily due to other reasons with the differential being more tertiary).

Nov 27, 2017
California
Pacers played shook in game 1 and super shook in game 5 last series

I expect the same tonight, especially with those Knick fans, Ben Stiller mean mug will make them shook

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Have one my bigger bets of the season on Denver -5.5. One of my favorite betting spots in basketball is the favored team at home after losing.

I think they make the necessary adjustments with or without Rudy in the lineup. Series is over if they don't.

Also taking Divencenzo under 2.5 3s for plus money. Mostly a projected minutes thing, tired legs and the Pacers run teams off the line defensively.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
spyder_ur
Brunson's points line is 36.5 lol.

His assist line is also 8.5 despite having only 4, 1, and 6 assists vs Indy this season. I'm taking the under.

Also like a couple of dumb parlays which I usually never do:

- Nuggets 1st quarter ML + full game ML (-120 total)
- Nuggets ML + TJ McConnell over 1.5 rebounds (-120 total)

I think the Nuggets come out with force tonight and finally win the first quarter. The quotes from Malone and others post game just tells me they gonna have a fire under their ass. I like the Nuggets in general.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be the biggest playoff game the Nugs have played in a long while. I'm eager to see what strategy Malone comes up with for at least trying to contain Ant while stopping the others. I think we win tonight because there's no chance we beat the Wolves 4 out of 5 games with the majority being played in Minny.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be the biggest playoff game the Nugs have played in a long while. I'm eager to see what strategy Malone comes up with for at least trying to contain Ant while stopping the others. I think we win tonight because there's no chance we beat the Wolves 4 out of 5 games with the majority being played in Minny.

I mean they played in the finals last year.

I get what you mean though. Huge game. I think they deliver.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Not to take anything away from Lebron, his longevity is incredible. I do think we'll start seeing this more and more and things happening in other sports as well.

Take a sport like tennis for example, before the current era of players very few people had won majors above the age of 30 and at most had only won a handful. Now you've got the big 3 (and Serena doing the same) winning slams in their mid to late 30s.

Probably the one two punch of Modern Medicine + Leagues designing rules to support player safety and longevity taking place. Rodgers was an MVP winning QB at 38. I think Manning's last MVP year was around the same age. Curry and KD can still be a top five or ten player in the league on any given day.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
late to the party but damn Pat! Dude has no chill switch!!!😂🤣😂

Respect on the JB part too; like why on earth you swiping at teams when ya ass at home; talk that shit on the court or afterwards.

Also it's game day!!! Lets start off strong Knicks!!!

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I expect that the Nuggets win tonight, especially if Rudy can't make it. But I'm absolutely not going to be shocked if the Wolves win, even if Rudy isn't there.

Ant played an A+ game, but overall I think the Wolves played a B game on Saturday. That they won despite that is really great: they have a lot of meat on the bone in order counter Denver's adjustments.

Jmanunknown

Oct 26, 2017
Butler running his mouth telling everyone if he was playing, the Celtics and Knicks would lose.

Where is the lie though? Since Jimmy Butlers arrival in Miami in 2019 he's brought the heat to the finals twice and to the conference finals 3 times and the two years the heat were eliminated in the first round Jimmy Butler was injured. He's unquestionably been the best player in the eastern conference the last 5 years once the playoffs roll around. That's in a conference that featured KD, Giannis, Joel Embid, James Harden, Kyrie Irving, Jason Tatum, and Jaylen Brown all in their prime or close to it. The Heat GM and management have failed to give Jimmy, Bam, and Spo enough talent to win a championship.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
Got a feeling the Pacers come out hot tonight. Taking their 1st Q spread and over on their team total as well.

Knicks have gotta be mentally and physically exhausted after that slugfest.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
This is the first ~Kawaii~ injury where I think there's something more, the first one that doesn't seem like a fluke. "Knee inflammation"… he didn't land awkwardly or step on someone's foot or just have one of those fluke injuries. It's just general knee inflammation… probably not a good sign.
Nope. Then in one game when he went for a dunk, he hung on the rim like he was scared to come down because it would hurt so much.

Marz

Oct 30, 2017
Simmons better make that money last I can't imagine him getting another max contract.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
This is the first ~Kawaii~ injury where I think there's something more, the first one that doesn't seem like a fluke. "Knee inflammation"… he didn't land awkwardly or step on someone's foot or just have one of those fluke injuries. It's just general knee inflammation… probably not a good sign for the future.
Nope. Then in one game when he went for a dunk, he hung on the rim like he was scared to come down because it would hurt so much.
He genuinely looked like post-Boston Hayward after all those injuries piled up in this years post-season.

Scary time for the clips.