Votes: 33 9.9%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 50 14.9%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Silver's check cleared. Knicks have to be in ECF.

Don't take this too seriously Knicks fans. I'm only half joking

Oct 28, 2017
Wahhhhh refs wahhhh. Stop Brunson and don't let him get half his points in the 4th.

Seriously. It's not a flop if you actually get fouled. They reviewed the call and it stood. It was a foul.

Now if you want to argue if they should call that at the end of the game? Ehh...they shouldn't IMO but I was told I was wrong when the exact same thing happened to the UConn women in the final four. So I'm just gonna enjoy this W

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
Seriously. It's not a flop if you actually get fouled. They reviewed the call and it stood. It was a foul.

Now if you want to argue if they should call that at the end of the game? Ehh...they shouldn't IMO but I was told I was wrong when the exact same thing happened to the UConn women in the final four. So I'm just gonna enjoy this W
They lost the game when they called a shady kick ball resulting in a 3

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Wahhhhh refs wahhhh. Stop Brunson and don't let him get half his points in the 4th.

Also it's not like any of the other 29 teams got a call in the favor for overselling a light foul that help them win the game.

And Embiid really want to snipe when my man was crying for a foul every time he went in the paint!?😒

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That moving screen call on Turner was absolutely atrocious. I'm fine if Pacers lose the game but doing it like that is completely ridiculous.

More importantly than that though, I don't know what to do with Haliburton. I've kind of given up on him this year and am hoping he gets right in the summer with whatever is going on. If this is just who he is then the Pacers are fucked, because his max contract hasn't even kicked in yet.

One of the stupidest all time arguments that gets mindlessly repeated in sports.

romey

Mar 2, 2020
Major shoutout to the Pacers for taking out T. J. McConnell during crunch time. Dude was balling.

hermit

Oct 25, 2017
jokic needs to stop doing these multiple fake 3s and just shoot it when someone passes him the damn ball

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
How is coach not ejected from that

Bro gave the ref corona virus from his spittle telling him to fuck off

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Meanwhile Ant can get hacked I called, Malone can yell and berate the ref for 30 seconds and no tech.

This shit sucks.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
That moving screen call on Turner was absolutely atrocious. I'm fine if Pacers lose the game but doing it like that is completely ridiculous.

More importantly than that though, I don't know what to do with Haliburton. I've kind of given up on him this year and am hoping he gets right in the summer with whatever is going on. If this is just who he is then the Pacers are fucked, because his max contract hasn't even kicked in yet.

One of the stupidest all time arguments that gets mindlessly repeated in sports.
Relax he's 24. Still time to develop his game.