Votes: 51 15.2%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters

Steelyuhas

Oct 27, 2017
Everything under two minutes should be challenged if they have a challenge
Dumbest shit to not look at a turnover

Same with offensive basket interference, dummies love to raise their hands to wave it off and the refs believe them
Just what basketball needs. The last 2 minutes often taking 20 minutes just isn't enough, it should take an hour

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
He's gone fam. The hold up is for how long and how big the fine will be since this is new. Plus, the money sign he made at the ref and throwing a towel at him too.

If it were Draymond, he'd be playing for the Hyrule Triforces next year.
Out of his own mouth too.
Just saw on First Things First that Rudy was given a 100k fine just for the same money gesture Murray made lol.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to be honest with you. Majority of the players in sports are asshole. It'll be hard to find genuine soul like LeBron James or Michael Jordan in the league today. Likewise, somebody you can root for in this league without feeling terrible .

Edit: LeBron James is the GOAT, his full name must be said.
I'm a lifelong Bulls fan because of Jordan. He'll always be my GOAT. But genuine soul? Jordan?

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Tatum guarding Mobley to start. Not surprised, allows him to roam and he can be disruptive there.

Cs can switch almost anything here though.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
random stat: Mavs are 0-4 in Game 1 of every playoff series under Jason Kidd (Jazz/Suns/Warriors in 2022, and Clippers in 2024). Maybe they break the streak today, lol.
Shit, I'm having second thoughts now.

Btw they've only played once post Gafford/PJ trade with full lineups…

www.espn.com

Mavericks 146-111 Thunder (Feb 10, 2024) Box Score - ESPN

Box score for the Dallas Mavericks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder NBA game from February 10, 2024 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Dallas won 146-111 at home. They played one other time post trade but Luka was out. The one time they both played at full health the Mavs annihilated them. Could def see an upset tonight

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Stop stressing about that towel throwing and crybaby coach crap, us TWolves are winning this thing anyway. 🐺 It's our time.

Maximum Spider

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Good evening!

Tonight, we are all Celtics.
door-slam-upset.gif

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
It's a bigger punishment for him to spend the rest of the series getting his shit locked down by Jaden, Ant, and NAW while the Minnesota fans let him have it than to get to sit out one of those games. The monetary fine should be higher than $100k, though.

If KAT had slipped on that hot pack and fucked up his already injured knee, that would have been horrible.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Refs are really whistle happy tonight, some really weak calls. Tatum just tripped himself there.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Defense seems a bit optional in this game so far. Also a lot of hot shooting too I guess.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Celtics using the Miami game two strat. Let's see if that works out for them. Annoying watching a team this talented defensively come out with this sort of gameplan/effort.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Mitchell keeps doing this thing where it looks like he has a layup and just completely passes out of it lol