• #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I still won't call this over until they've got this kind of lead with like 5:00 to go in the game.

But if this keeps up, I'm hopeful for game 4.

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone whining about the refs while the champs are turning in a landmark back against the wall ass whooping.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
It's one game so the series isn't over. Having said that it does make some of the takes about ant being MJ and Jokic being overrated look not so great.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Everyone whining about the refs while the champs are turning in a landmark back against the wall ass whooping.
I mean the game was officiated completely differently than the last one, which was clearly going to be the case since Brothers and Gobels were on the crew. It's pretty frustrating but it is what it is.

If the Wolves are in immediate foul trouble every game they won't win the series. But also, they've responded to adversity extremely well all season so I expect a much better game plan and energy on Sunday.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I think Gobert limits them based on how quick the T-Wolves looked in Game 2.

Many people had this going 7 before this series started

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Ah, Murray has the "heart of a champion?" Time to turn this one off lol.

And now Jokić murders NAW? Rough night. Flush it. Get em Sunday.

shorodei

Feb 21, 2022
Nuggets in 6 or I shave my head. Book it.

7c84e8.jpg

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
A great man named Fred van vleet once had a kid mid-playoffs.

Dude proceeded to transform into a basketball god.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if Wolves got a little nervous after everyone started crowning them as the favorites for the series?

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That was a thorough ass beating. It was always going to be a long series, so I'm not too shocked. Still a bit salty about Murray getting no suspension after his bullshit. It wouldn't have changed the outcome of this game at all, but there should really be consistent consequences for dangerous behavior like that regardless of what the stakes are.

Gunman

Aug 19, 2020
The Ewing Theory Commitee booked their flight to Minnesota to check out the Rudy Gobert situation.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Rudy just wasn't masculine enough to win it today, maybe he has to add some Silver Solution to his ball inflating, testosterone enhancing cocktail.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
OOF this Wolves result. DPoY didn't show up.

They really need to step up in the next game, because if the Nugs are allowed to carry this momentum onwards the series is over and that 2-0 on the road start will have counted for nothing.

It's hard not to feel frustrated for the Wolves and their fans given that Murray lit it up when he shouldn't have been allowed back for the rest of the series.

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
so this rudy guy better than Davis huh ? That's why I feel bad for Davis cause he was lakers whole defense and half of there offense and the nba barely cared

Last edited:

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I can't do these West games. I always fall asleep watching. Not really surprised the Nuggets won, they weren't gonna be bad too long

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so this rudy guy better than Davis huh ? That's why I feel bad for Davis cause he was lakers whole defense and half of there offense and the nba barely cared
Gobert got the benefit of being on the best defensive team in the league. Which is the problem with most of these awards. Tatum should have been nowhere even remotely near an MVP discussion, but because he's lucky enough to be on the best team, he was consistently considered a candidate. To get these awards you do need to be good at what you do, but you don't need to be the best at what you do if you're lucky to have really good teammates.

Status
Not open for further replies.