Votes: 33 9.7%
  • #7 Lakers over #2 Nuggets

Votes: 51 15.0%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't Kawhi hit THE SHOT on Mother's Day?

Yes.

Thus creating an exception where this date is also Father's Day for the Sixers.

They are our sons

034u4o76h00d1.jpeg

RoninRay

Oct 28, 2017
So happy for the Spurs at 4 and 8 and next year we get the Hawk' s first round pick no matter what. We have so much flexibility in this draft now. I hope we end up with Rob dillingham and the best wing available at 8. I wouldn't be mad if we got Stephon Castle either.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing the Spurs did well last year was move the ball. Trae Young brings a lot to the table, but he would also devastate their only strength. Unless they make another couple of major moves, I don't think Young makes them a playoff team.

Maybe. I just think they need to add somebody legitimate asap. Victor is really good right now and im not sure what having 4 and 8 in a weak draft really does for you. Just not a lot of guys available I guess. Lavine is damaged good. Maybe a Murray reunion lol?

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
It's funny how NFL commentators are afraid to criticize the officiating, but in the NBA they're just like "yeah that should have been a foul, this is bullshit"

RoninRay

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe. I just think they need to add somebody legitimate asap. Victor is really good right now and im not sure what having 4 and 8 in a weak draft really does for you. Just not a lot of guys available I guess. Lavine is damaged good. Maybe a Murray reunion lol?

If I am the spurs I wouldn't give the Hawks there own pick back next year in a package for Trae young. That pick could be gold in a supposed deep draft. I don't think the Hawks would go for that though. If the spurs do trade those hawk picks I hope it's for a top NBA player.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Knicks having to put in some bums who barely ever play whilst the Pacers have seemingly 15 viable dudes is what will probably see Indy advance.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
we knew all those mins would add up.

but we gotta see if they have enough energy to win at the garden. maybe they just try and get every home game