Votes: 51 15.0%
  • #6 Suns over #3 Timberwolves

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Damn…just saw the score…a fucking slaughter..,

Whelp; we'll just have to take this in the chin an prepare for Tuesday.

JJDubz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The embarrassing game 3 loss for the Wolves was needed after they spent that week off getting fellated by the media and buried under season awards. Hopefully it was enough to wake them the fuck up.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit, the top names in this Draft Class are prime Who Do He Play For? candidates in 6 years.

2000 Draft all over again. And Spurs/Blazers gotta make this work?

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Tough fucking loss; really makes you play the could've, would've, should've game with game 3…still got two home games in our pockets so I'm certain my Knicks can pull it off

They'll definitely play with a vengeance on Tuesday!!!!

Last edited:

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
I am really, really looking forward to this game. Only game 4 of the conference semis but it feels absolutely monumental.

Also is one of my favorite setups: a champion/ elite squad backs against their wall on the road.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
If Ant is really the next Jordan he carries the Wolves to a big win.

Otherwise he is washed. There is no in between.

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Today's game was definitely the fallout from a broken Knicks team giving the usual 110% in Game 3. And makes coming up short stealing that game all the more disappointing when it clearly emptied the tank for Game 4.

Though Thibs would have dropped dead before taking his foot off the gas in Game 3 to regroup for Game 4, so it's not like hindsight even does anything lol.

How many calls will the bitchy Pacers submit to the league?
Though speaking of Game 3, I'm shocked by how there's always a dozen people posting the two minute report when most of the calls are in the Knicks favor, but absolutely nobody posting it when the findings are that there were multiple big blown calls in their opponent's favor.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Obviously someone might come out of this draft and be the next Giannis or Kawhi and we wouldn't know it, but on paper this might be the worst projected draft in a real long time.
When I look at the top four teams, there's no one projected in the lottery who will make a serious impact in turning them into winners.

Woj saying there are 4-5 different players who could go #1 is extremely telling.

Guarantee this is a draft where the long run best players go mid-to-late 1st.

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, the top names in this Draft Class are prime Who Do He Play For? candidates in 6 years.

2000 Draft all over again. And Spurs/Blazers gotta make this work?
Honestly there isn't a sure star but there are a lot of solid role players. Sheppard, Sarr, Knecht, Williams, McCain and others i think will be solid role players at the worst, Topic too.

I don't buy it on Holland, Matas and not entirely sold on Dillingham but they could be fine as well

I really think the narrative on this draft has gotten out of hand, I can't remember which analyst said this but they said it's a draft to find "your Robin" and not a "Batman"

I am thrilled spurs got 2 picks, Topic and Knecht would be great fits for this team

Servbot24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Og randle Mitch Bojan out. Brunson hurt. Time to give it up
Yeah I think the series hinges on OG availability.

Pacers have gotten exceedingly lucky on the injury front this playoffs, but at the same time you can't be totally surprised the Knicks are getting run down at the end of the year playing Thibs-ball.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Let's Go Nugs!!!

One more to tie this thing up and get us to the best of 3. I hope they come out with that same energy on defense that they did in game 3 and Murray stays hot.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Every other time the Wolves got blown out during the season, they came back with a ton of energy. I will be stunned if they look as lifeless as they did last game.

Chance Hale

Oct 26, 2017
Colorado
Go nuggets, both teams looked hopeless in the game 2/3 blowouts so hope it goes our way lol. Was great to see Jamal Murray finally have a good first half last game at least

romey

Mar 2, 2020
I'm not into making excuses, but the NBA should seriously consider abolishing early games in the postseason. Because the road team is at a severe disadvantage, especially a banged up one. The Pacers slept in their own beds Friday and Saturday, while the Knicks stayed in a hotel. They could've easily scheduled this game for 5:00 or 5:30 and still had time for Nuggets/Wolves in the nightcap.

Raiku

Oct 25, 2017
California, USHeyHey!
9849f31bb7442eefe2b065c2e199a7b9.gif